The angry Mrs Shin

The babysitter

 

“I ASKED YOU TO CALL MISS SONG, NOT PLAYING OUTSIDE, WHY DIDN’T YOU THREE LISTEN?!” boomed Mrs Shin.

Well, I stood in the hallway while lowering my head as Ms Shin screams her lungs out on the four of us.

Yep, four of us including Kyuhyun and the twins.

Well, the four of us are currently covered in mud from head to toe.

"KYUHYUN! I THOUGHT YOU ARE MATURE ENOUGH TO BRING YOUR DONGSAENGS OUT TO LOOK FOR MISS SONG BUT NOT PLAYING UNDER THE RAIN,"

I glance at Kyuhyun who has his head lowered too.

A clear smile seems to be plastered on his lips.

Hmm….I wonder why..

"DONGHAE AND EUNHYUK, HOW MANY TIMES I HAD ASKED YOU NOT TO PLAY IN THE MUD ESPECIALLY UNDER THE RAIN, SEE WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO YOUR CLOTHES! I AM SURE YOUR UMMA WON'T BE HAPPY IF SHE KNOWS THIS,"

I glance at Donghae and Eunhyuk who was standing on my other side with their heads lowered too.

A visible pout could be seen on Donghae’s lips as his eyes already welled up and tears already visible on his eyes.

Awww….poor lil boy..

How I wished I could hug him.

"AND WHAT IF BOTH OF YOU GOT SICK?!"

On the other hand, Eunhyuk was biting his lips and once again, I swear Eunhyuk is on the verge of crying too.

Aww…how I wish to hug both of the boys.

It makes me heartbroken to see them in the verge of tears.

Well, not that I started to like the boys but I’d rather them being evil than being a cry baby.

OMG..did I just said I rather to be bullied?!

“And Miss Song!!!!!” boomed Ms Shin which snapped me out of my thoughts.

“ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND??! LETTING THE KIDS PLAYING UNDER THE RAIN, AREN’T YOU AWARE THAT THEY MIGHT GET SICK?!” screamed Ms Shin.

Ah…it doesn’t cross my mind about that though.

All I see was their happy faces when I allowed them to play.

“AND DON’T YOU KNOW THAT DONGHAE’S BRONCHITIS CAN EASILY INFECTED BECAUSE OF THE COLD WEATHER AND EUNHYUK, EUNHYUK HAS LOW IMMUNITY AND CAN EASILY GET SICK?!”

Eh? Donghae bronchitis is weak?

And…Eunhyuk has…low immunity??!

Why didn’t Mrs Lee told me that??!

“Eh?!” I asked couldn’t believe my ears.

How could I be so stupid for not knowing?

I almost make the kids fell sick.

I don’t know why but I felt my tears already threatened to fall as I realize my mistake.

Song JiEun, how could you be so stupid!

But guessed Mrs Shin had realized that I didn’t know and in the verge of crying which she stopped yelling at us.

“They are still kids Miss Song, you need to know these in order to become a rightful babysitter, I am not saying that you did a bad job, but you should be more aware about these,” she spoke sternly, however less anguish in her tone.

Somehow, it makes me feel like as if Mrs Shin is a teacher here to teach me to become a better babysitter.

“Now go get bath boys,” ordered Mrs Shin.

“Neh,” pouted the twins as they hurriedly run to the staircase.

“And no more funny business, I’ll be there in a minute!” calls Mrs Shin.

“And you, Kyuhyun, go get a bath in the guest room you always sleep in and I’ll bring you some clean clothes later,” Mrs Shin ordered.

“Neh, Mrs Shin,” spoke Kyuhyun as the smirk had never left his lips.

I wonder why.

“And you, Miss Song, go get a bath, you look like a mudman,” she frowns and turning her heels to walk off.

Take a bath?

I don’t even have clothes to wear anymore.

“Err….Mrs Shin,” I called out fidgeting what she is going to lecture me again when she finds out I have all my clothes gone.

“Yes?”

“Can you….”

Argh….

How am I supposed to ask this?

This is too embarrassing to ask for clean clothes.

Mrs Shin will might think I am a untidy girl when I couldn’t even take care my appearance properly.

“Yes Miss Song?” she asked having a smile on her face.

She looks kind…I think..

“I was just wondering if you could lend me some…er…some…”

Gosh!

Why am I tongue tied, it’s just asking for some clothes.

Not to mention that I had been scolded by Mrs Shin a few times again with her sharp tongue.

“You want some clothes right?” she asked making me widened my eyes.

How did she know?!

“Follow me, I’ll get you some clean clothes,” reply Mrs Shin as she turn away with me trotting behind her.

 

 

 

 

UPDATE by crazy_gurl! Mian..i am starting to get busy already..presentations, debates and upcoming examinations...awwh..so busy...anyways..have fun reading!