LEE DONGHAE AND LEE EUNHYUK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The babysitter

 

Urgh!

I stormed into the house dripping wet with water and Hyakku’s saliva.

Ewwwww!!!

I hate the kids. I freaking hate them!!! They are like the worst devils I’ve ever met.

Argh! Evil Lee Eunhyuk! Evil Lee Donghae! And evil Hyakku!!!

I cautiously open the door to my bedroom and practically double check if there is a pail on top the door again.

I seriously don’t want to be freaking drenched wet again even though I am already wet. I sighed in relieve when I found that there is no pail on top of the door. Whew. Lucky me.

I walked to the cupboard as I go through the limited clothing selection. I guessed I am pretty lucky to have Mrs Lee to already prepare some clothes for me if not I wouldn’t know how would I able to survive with my torn skirt and also my drenched clothes.

Once again!!

YOU TWO BRATS!!! LEE EUNHYUK AND LEE DONGHAE!!!

I HATE YOU!!!!

I gather a pair of low waist shorts and a wife beater. Geez! Why there isn’t anymore t-shirts and sweat pants?

I bathe myself as quickly as possible as I still have a job to do. Feed the kids! I remembered Mrs Lee final words before she left for work. I am to make sure they eat.

Argh!!! I’d rather drown myself in showers rather than stay one second around those two devils. Who knows what they are going to do next?

I carefully wrap my hair with the towel and got out of the bathroom while reaching for the hairdryer. I took off the towel and turn on the switch and…

POOOF!!!!

KJHGFDSA!!!!!

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

“LEE EUNHYUKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!” I screamed out with my lungs.

ARGH!!!!

Once again, my face is covered with talcum powder.

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

I hate that brat!!!!!!!!

I ran into the bathroom rinsing my face with the tap water while my mouth already starts cursing the hell out of my life. I practically make a mental note at the moment while I curse.

Never sat on any chairs which the kids offered.

Never use hairdryer ever again.

Never use any facial products except the one I owned.

Never trust Hyakku.

Never fall for those devils adorable actions!

They are E-V-I-L!!!

There…my mental list!

I wash up myself and walked out the room finally in the shorts and wife beater. Argh! I should bring more decent clothes when I come tomorrow.

Wait..let me rephrase that.

I should bring more decent clothes here tomorrow if I am able to survive without getting killed by the kids today.

I walked to the dining room which I gasp immediately when I saw the food on the table.

Freaking rich brats!

I walked to the table as I sat in between Eunhyuk and Donghae since that’s the only seat I can watch over the two kids.

“Your food will be served later,” said a maid who saw my presence.

Evil rich brats!!

I sat in between them as I glance at Donghae who was munching happily on his food. Aww…how cute.

Yah!! Don’t fall for their dirty tricks!!!

I turn to my other side to check on Eunhyuk which I frowns at him.

Eunhyuk was currently picking out the veggie and fish from his plate and practically throw them out of his plate.

“Yah! Eunhyuk, you should eat them,” I frown and grab hold of his hand which was picking his food.

“Don’t want!” he pouted and pulls away his hand and continue picking.

Argh! This got to be the toughest job to do. To make him eat those veggie and fish.

“Yah! You should eat the veggie, if not you will..”

However, he did not show a slight sign of acknowledging that I am talking to him as he grabs his carton of strawberry milk and from the straw.

“Yah! Eunhyuk!” I frown and grab his picky hand which he reflexes away sending the fork down to the floor.

Ping!

Aish!

I push my chair backwards  and bend down reaching for the fork that had fell to the floor. I grabbed the fork and was about to get up when…

“Ahjumma, your undies are white,”

OH MY!!!

“Yah! YOU….!” I quickly got up from the bottom of the table wanted to cover myself when..

BUMP!

“OWWW!!” I whine as my head contacted with the bottom surface of the table.

“PWAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA!” giggled the kids. ARGH!!!

I got up from the table and rub my head. Aish! I got up from my previous spot ignoring my hair which was damp and covering my eyes. My poor head! However I wasn’t able to whine when another chaos started.

“KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! LONG HAIR GHOOOST!!!!!!!!” screamed a voice before something hit my face. Urgh! I brought my hands to my face wiping off the substance on my face. Ewwwwwwww!!! He did not just did that.

YAHHHH!!! YOU LEE DONGHAE!!!!!!!!

Oh well, this brat, he had throw his food on my face!! On my freaking pretty face!!! Okay scratch that pretty word.

“Take that! GHOST!!” screamed Donghae and hit me with his food.

Argh!!!! This brat.

“YAHHHHHHHH!!!” I exclaimed as he kicked off running away already. I got up immediately and chase over that brat. Gosh!!! This brat!!!

“GHOOOOOOOSTTTT!!!!!!! KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!! DON’T EAT ME!!!”

“YAH!!! LEE DONGHAE YOU COME BACK THIS INSTANT!!” I exclaimed wiping my face and chase after that brat.

I chase him around the table as he grabbed something from his plate and threw it at me, landing on my wife beater!! AISHHHHH!!!!

“YAH!! LEE DONGHAE!!” I exclaimed chasing him.

“OMO!!! FOOD FIGHT!!!! YEAY!!” exclaimed Eunhyuk as he joined the “fun” by grabbing his food from his plate and throw directly at me who was running past his seat.

Plop!

MY WIFEBEATER!!!!!!

“YAH!!! LEE EUNHYUK!!” I exclaimed while chasing over that screaming Donghae.

“KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! GHOOOOST!!!! KYAAAA!!!!!! LONG HAIR GHOOOST!!!”

AISH!! THIS BRAT!!!!

“KYAHAHAHAHAHA!!!” giggled Eunhyuk as he continues throwing his food to me which some flew past me while some landed on my wifebeater.

“GHOOOOOST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

“PWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…AHJUMMA…PWAHAHAHAHA!!!”

Aish! These kids!!!!

I derive my attention to Eunhyuk which was throwing his food onto me which he started to escape, running in circles like Donghae as I chased behind them.

“YAH!! STOP BOTH OF YOU!!! YOU NEED TO EAT!!” I exclaimed while chasing them as they continue grabbing whatever food on the table including their desserts and throw at me.

“PWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!”

“YAH!! STOP THAT BOTH OF YOU!!!”

I was chasing over Eunhyuk who was giggling while occasionally throwing food onto me when I didn’t realize that someone has targeting me until….

“GHOST!!! KYAAAAAAA!! TAKE THAT!!!” screamed Donghae who was standing on a chair as a plate of food fell onto my head. WHAT THE!!!!!

“YAHHHHHH!!! LEE DONGHAE!!” I screamed while trying to get rid of the food which was being dumped on my head.

“YEAY!! I KILLED THE GHOST!!!” he exclaimed making me rolled my eyes. YOU WISH, BRAT!!!

I was going to catch him when he already escapes as I dashed after him chasing him over. However, curse my luck again when I didn’t notice the pile of food on the floor which…

Schreeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

And there goes my 3rd time of the day, being sent flying over the air and then fall back down on the floor and hit my nose, again.

I swear, I am not a klutz! I swear.

And just after my fall, I heard a voice boomed in annoyance.

“Miss Song, just tell me what the heck happen here?!”

Okay just kill me now!

 

 

 

 

Crazy_gurl here...again...sorry for not updating...been thinking for a few days for this chapter because i want a food fight but have no idea on how to write it...and thanks to AngelMitang's for helping me for this chapter...^^...thanks to her...i need more evil minds to match up with her....^^ AngelMitang i know you are anticipated in writing next chapter!! ^^