Sand PIT

The babysitter

 

“KYUHYUN HYUNG!!!!” exclaimed the two evil kids as I saw them already running to the 12 year old boy.

Now can anyone tell me who that boy is?

“Eunhyuk-ah, Donghae-ah, hyung brought you lollipops!” giggled the boy as he hand the two evil kids candies.

Eunhyuk took the pink wrapper while Donghae took the blue wrapper one.

“Aww, strawberry!! Thank you hyung!!” giggled Eunhyuk as he quickly peels off the wrapper and popped the lollipop into his mouth.

Aww…how cute!

“Fat noona!! Help me open!” squealed Donghae as he shoves the lollipop to my face indicating me to open it.

Fat noona??

Again???

“Palle noona!!!” pouts Donghae as he shakes the lollipop in front of my eyes.

Fine!

Since you pout so cutely at me. =.=

~~

I sat on the bench with my face propped on my hand as I watch the kids and their Kyuhyun hyung building sandcastle in the sand pit.

RICH BRATS!

Oh well, I finally got to know from one of the maids that the Kyuhyun is Mrs Lee’s uncle’s greatgrandfather’s cousin’s nephew’s son’s grandson.

Interesting family tree huh?

Yeah…very interesting.

And I still don’t know who Kyuhyun is to the twins.

Cousin?

Uncle?

Ah…molla!

I sat on the bench while watching over the kids.

Aishhhh!

I am bored.

“Grrrrr…”

Eh?

I rub my stomach.

Awh…I am hungry already?

But it still isn’t dinner time yet.

“Grrr…..”

Aish!

I need food.

I got up from the bench as I walk to the kids.

At least I should say something before I go food seeking.

I walk to the boys which were playing happily in the sand pit.

The Kyuhyun boy was giggling while being tackle down on the sand pit while the twins filled his shirt with sand.

Ewww…

“Kyahahahahahahhahaha….Eunhyuk….hahahahahaha…Donghae…hahahhaha” giggled Kyuhyun as the twins filled his shirt with sand.

Awww…how sweet of them to attack Kyuhyun but not me.

Thanks Kyuhyun for appearing and derive their attention.

“Eunhyuk ah, Donghae ah, noona is going to get some food, you’ll be good boy okay?” I smile at them even though the devil inside me already wanted to just murder the boys.

“Neh noona,” giggles the boys as they continue stuff sand into Kyuhyun’s shirt.

Hmm….this Kyuhyun boy can stand them for being evil?

“Be careful not to bury your Kyuhyun hyung okay?” I smile at them.

“Bury?” blinks Donghae as he stopped piling sand into Kyuhyun’s shirt.

E-Eh?

Why do I feel evil aura surrounding us????

“OMO!!!!! Hyukkie!! Let’s bury fat noona!!!!” Donghae squealed making my eyes widened in horror.

Bury who???

But I wasn’t able to conclude what happen when I felt someone pushing me from my back and I fall straight into the sand pit with my face landed on the sand.

Ewww…

“Yeay!!!! Bury ahjumma!!!” squealed Eunhyuk as I felt a weight hit my lower back.

Who’s that???!

“Yeay!! Bury fat noona!” squealed Donghae as I felt sand brushing onto my body.

Eh?

They are not going to bury me for real right?

“Yeay!! Bury bury bury!!” squealed Donghae as I felt him bouncing on my lower back.

Owwwwww!!!

I brought up my face as I can see from the corner of my eyes that they boys and Kyuhyun started to pile sand over my body.

“Weeeeeeee…bury bury bury fat noona!” chanted Donghae as I can felt more and more weight on my body.

“Yahhhh!! Donghae, come help!” whines Eunhyuk as I felt something hard hit my back.

I turn my head to see what had hit me oh so painfully which I realize it’s a spade.

“Neh, Hyukkie!” squealed Donghae as I can felt more sand being pile on my body.

“Eunhyuk ah, you pile up on the right side while me on the left, and Donghae, you pile up in the middle okay?” say the Kyuhyun boy.

“Aye Aye captain!” chanted the boys as I can feel the digging started and sand being to pile more on my body.

OMG!!!

I did want to get up but due to the fact that Donghae was sitting on my back, I couldn’t just get up like that when he could be flipped over by me.

 ~~

I’d been lying in the sand pit while the kids bury me and my stomach rumbling pleading for food.

The kids had been kind enough to throw sand all over my body making me already figure out what to do when I have no clothes anymore.

Hmm….

Maybe I can still wear this since I just need to pat away the sand after this.

I have no any other choice anymore besides doing so.

However another dreadful fate had crashed onto me afterwards which I swear I will murder the kids whether they are cute and being bubbly.

I was practically counting when the kids will finally release their ‘prisoner’ aka me, when I heard Kyuhyun shouting.

“Donghae incoming!!!!!!” he shouted as I felt the weight on top of me shifted.

Finally!

I am free!

Thank you…cutie Donghae and cutie Eunhyuk and most of all angel Kyu……..

SPLASH!!!!!!!!!!

….Hyun……YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DEVIL KYUHYUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, you might have guessed it already.

That freaking Kyuhyun had splashed water on my body.

Drenching the sand and water into my clothes.

“PWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!” he laughs .

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

There goes my clothes you you you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EVIL BRATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!

However you wouldn’t know that even the fate is playing a joke on me when I felt the sky darkened.

Uh oh!

Is that what I am thinking?

But before I could even think any further I heard Ms Shin’s voice boomed again.

“Eunhyuk! Donghae! Kyuhyun! Get in its going to rain soon!” called Ms Shin.

“Neh!!” called the kids as they hurried into the house.

W-Wait….what about me???!

 

 

 

 

 

Crazy_gurl here....again...kekekeke...awh...even fate wants to play with the poor girl...kekeke...