Everything Is Fine

Three Pointer Shot

As soon as Daniel came into the dorm, he found Seongwoo sleeping. He looked up at the clock and saw that it was already past midnight. He took off his shoes and headed towards his bed. He lightly threw himself onto his bed, placed one hand behind the back of his head, and began to think. He thought of Seongwoo and Sorim. He questioned himself why it bothered him to see them together, especially why all of a sudden has he been getting a weird feeling. Daniel quickly brushed his thoughts off and went to sleep.

The next day came and it was the day Seongwoo and Daniel went to their basketball practice. There, he saw his team mates and his friends Bae Jinyoung, Kang Dongho, Jung Sewoon, and Seongwoo. Daniel hugged his friends with a wide smile. 

"Daniel, how was your summer?" Dongho asked as he made shots into the net. Sewoon grabbed the basketball as it slipped through and passed it to Jinyoung.

"Why doesn't anyone ask me about my summer?" Jinyoung chuckled lightly.

"Mine was good, how was yours?" Daniel asked Jinyoung, Sewoon, and Dongho. 

"Went to California and New York. I want to go back already." Jinyoung lifted himself from the ground, tossed the ball up in the air, and made a shot.

"I worked with my uncle's music company over the summer. It was an awesome experience." Sewoon passed the ball to Dongho.

"Was thinking of going to Japan, but I decided to stay home with my family." Dongho passed the ball to Seongwoo.

Then, their coach blew his whistle. Everyone gathered around the coach and listened carefully. "In two weeks, we will have our first game ever since we have came back. It is important for everyone to practice and handle their bodies well. So hit the gym often, eat a lot, and rest well. Don't even think about breaking any bones or what not." The coach's voice echoed around the gym.

"Yes coach." Everyone said at once.

-

"Let's go eat at the cafeteria, isn't it lunch time?" Jinyoung suggested.

"Isn't it lunch time anyways?" Dongho wiped his sweaty face with his towel and packed everything in. Every team member was in the locker room, talking about all sorts of things like food to girls.

"Heard the menu today is awesome." Sewoon smiled as he shut his locker door. Everyone headed out the door and walked over to the cafeteria. 

The boys walked into the cafeteria while laughing about a joke they shared. 

"Wow there is a lot of people." Jinyoung had his arm around Daniel's shoulder. As Daniel looked up, the first thing he saw was Sorim and Gunhee eating. Then he noticed that Seongwoo walked over to them and sat next to Sorim. Then everyone else went up to the table and sat in the same table. Daniel was at the end sitting next to Dongho. Seongwoo began to introduce Sorim to everyone. They exchanged their names and smiled. Sorim then glanced at Daniel who glanced at her back. Daniel looked away which worried Sorim. 

"Sorim-ah, what are you doing later?" Sewoon asked as he folded his hands together and placed his elbows against the table.

"I don't think I have any gymnastic practice today, why?" She asked looking at Sewoon. 

"Do you want to come watch us play basketball later tonight? You can bring your friends." He suggested. 

"Yeah I can ask my friends." She took out her phone and started to text them. A moment later, Sorim told Sewoon and the rest of the group that they can all make it.

"Where should we meet you?" Sorim asked.

"There's a basketball court outside the school next to the soccer field, you can meet us there at 8pm." Dongho said and everyone else nodded besides Daniel.

Daniel was slightly annoyed, but he did not say anything or express it. He kept on getting these peculiar images inside his head where she is always with his best friend, Seongwoo.