The Things I Can't Say Out Loud

Three Pointer Shot

I'm so sorry that I've been offline these days T.T I haven't been on this site for a couple of days, forgive me! I hope you like this chapter! Please comment and subscribe!


Each day was filled with sighs, regret, and avoiding. Class was something Daniel did not want to attend, knowing that Seongwoo sat right next to him. They haven't talked in two days and it honestly killed Daniel. From afar, he would glance at Sorim who was always doodling on her notebook. Whenever Sorim glanced back at Daniel to see how he is, Daniel would always be looking out the window. To be honest, Sorim didn't know why she was avoiding Daniel. She missed talking to him, meeting him randomly in the hallways, and meeting him with the group of his friends that he has. Whenever she tried to think that she should confront him, she would shake the thought off and continue doing whatever she needed to do. 

"Hey." Sorim heard as she was taking books out of her locker. It was Seongwoo. She suddenly tensed up, she tried to relax, and she shut her locker door. 

"H-hey.." Sorim glanced up at Seongwoo and looked at her books. "How are you?" She asked gently. She watched as Seongwoo rubbed the back of his neck.

"I'm not so sure...I-"

"About that other night..." Sorim interrupted Seongwoo with a confession. "Can we forget it? I mean.. I know it's hard to because of what happened, but I don't like this. I don't like how we're all avoiding each other. Let's be honest, we are and I miss Daniel..." Sorim looked up at him with a sincere look. 

"He's been my best friend for years, I just want him back." Sorim gripped onto her books tightly and waited for Seongwoo's answer. He looked at her back and stayed still for a moment while thinking. 

"Yeah, I would actually love for that to happen." He lightly smiled reassuring Sorim. She smiled brightly and thanked him.

"I'll see you later?" She said out loud, headed the other way, turned around as she faced Seongwoo a couple of feet away. As the bell rang, Seongwoo waved his hand at Sorim and smiled. He sighed to himself, somewhat feeling disappointed. Maybe because he felt like she wanted to ignore his feelings for him. 

Although Sorim and Seongwoo wanted to get Daniel's attention, it was nearly impossible due to him ignoring both of them. Sorim even brought Daniel's favorite drink and placed it on his desk, however, he ignored her and laid the side of his head against his arm to nap. Sorim walked back to her desk with a frown on her face, she sat down and turned around to look at Daniel still in the same position. She could only see the back view of his head. She lightly sighed and turned back around to think of what she could do.

After school, Seongwoo caught Daniel playing basketball in the gym, wanting to have his attention, Seongwoo placed his backpack onto the bleachers and jogged towards Daniel. After shooting and making it, Seongwoo clapped his hands and complimented Daniel, "No wonder you're the top player in our team, yeah?" Seongwoo was trying hard to get Daniel to smile, but today he couldn't. Daniel ignored him and started to practice as if Seongwoo really wasn't there. Seongwoo sighed and walked to sit on the bleachers to see Daniel practice.