Can't Help It

Three Pointer Shot

It was the end of sixth period, the bell rang, and everyone rushed out of the classroom.

Minhyuk wrapped his arm around Daniel's neck as they shared laughter and a short conversation.

"Are we still up for ball today? We need to practice, the game is coming up." Minhyuk opened his locker as Daniel leaned against one of the doors.

"Yeah, I guess we have to practice soon. How abut 6pm." Daniel suggested as he slid his hands into his pocket. He turned his head to the left and saw Seongwoo with Sorim. Daniel bit his inner lip and glanced at them once more. Seongwoo had his hand against the locker door while his other hand held onto his backpack. Sorim leaned against the locker while laughing, which made Seongwoo let out a smile. Daniel wondered what they were talking about, but he was interrupted by Minhyuk.

"Bro."

Daniel felt a light slap against his shoulder. He turned his attention towards Minhyuk. "Hm? What did you say?"

"I said let's get something to eat after practice." Minhyuk chuckled and looked at Seongwoo. 

"Isn't that Seongwoo? Is he with Sorim? Aren't you close friends with her?" Minhyuk smiled a bit. "Looks like he likes her doesn't it?"

Daniel looked at them from a distance with a slight disappointed look. "I guess." He pulled himself together and walked away. 

-

Daniel opened the door to his dorm. As soon as enters he sees Sorim sitting on the couch. With a confused look, Daniel asks why she is here. She replies that Seongwoo invited her. Sorim was having trouble with math homework, so Seongwoo offered to help her since he is the best in class. Daniel ran his hand through his hair and sighed lightly. 

"Okay, where is he?" Daniel dropped his bag next to his bed. 

"He went to the convinient store to buy some snacks. He said he will be back soon." Sorim smiled as she cutely moved her legs up and down while looking around the room.

"Your room is quite clean for two guys." Sorim giggled but Daniel didn't answer. He sat on his chair and went on his laptop. Sorim turned her head to only see the back of Daniel's head. 

"What are you doing?" She asked.

"Homework." He took out his supplies and began to write.

-

Daniel tried to focus on his homework, but all he was able to write down was scribbles. He rested his head against his head and starred at the wall. He didn't want to turn around and start a scene with Sorim, Seongwoo could walk in anytime. A minute later, the two of them turned their attention to the door as it opened. It was Seongwoo holding a bag filled with snacks, drinks, and icecream. Seongwoo looked up, smiled, and waved. 

"Sup Daniel. Got homework?" Seongwoo asked as he came in. Daniel turned around with his chair, looked at Seongwoo walk towards Sorim with a smile. 

"I hope you like what I got for us, I didn't know what you liked so I got what looked good." Seongwoo took out the snacks and placed them onto the coffee table. 

"I like everything you got!" Sorim smiled brightly. It slowly annoyed Daniel that Sorim was able to smile like that for Seongwoo. 

Seongwoo looked at Daniel and saw his serious expression. "Oh... I forgot to get you something." Seongwoo looked at the snacks, grabbed a drink. 

"You like this right? Here." Seongwoo held it out to Daniel with a smile. Daniel looked at the drink then to Seongwoo. "No thanks."

Daniel got up from his chair, grabbed his gym bag and headed out the door.