Thanks To You

Three Pointer Shot

"Sorim, did you finish those math problems last night? Can't believe you procrastinated." Sorim's friend crossed her arms in disappointment.

"It wasn't on purpose! I swear! I just forgot..." Sorim hung her head in shame. Suddenly, a hand reached over and knocked against her desk. She looked up and it was Daniel.

"Did you get some sleep?" He asked as he placed banana milk onto her desk. Sorim's two friends took a step back in awe and covered their mouths. 

"Just a bit, I was working on some--"

"Yeah, Seongwoo told me this morning. Get your work done at a proper time. Don't waste someone's time either." Daniel ruffled her hair and smiled. He walked over to Seongwoo and sat next to him. They both sat two desks back, one over to the right.

"Oh, Daniel is taking great care of you isnt he?!" Sorim's friend tapped her shoulder.

"What are you saying, he's my closest guy friend. We do this for each other a lot." Sorim grabbed the banana milk, poked the straw into the box, and started to drink it.

"Yo, whatsup." Seongwoo nodded his head at Daniel as he walked over. Daniel pulled a seat, sat down, and spoke to Seongwoo. 

"Are you not tired or something? Where were you last night? I was waiting up for you." Daniel looked at Seongwoo smile and thought to himself, "This guy..."

"I was playing basketball with some team mates. Sorry I didn't invite you." Seongwoo patted Daniel's back. Then, Daniel looked over at Sorim. She was laughing and socializing with her classmates. He thought to himself, "Why is Seongwoo lying to me?"

-Flash back to last night-

Daniel was playing video games on his play station in his dorm. He suddenly remembered that Sorim did not start her math problems so he grabbed his phone, and texted her. 

Yo, where are you?

At the library trying to do the math problems, why?

Can I come? Im bored

There was no reply for 30 minutes. He thought that she did not reply because she was focusing. Daniel grabbed his backpack and went out the door to head to the library. As Daniel entered the library enterance, he looked forward and saw Sorim working on her problems. Then she looked up and was laughing. Daniel thought why she was laughing then noticed Seongwoo across from her. For some reason, Daniel got this weird feeling in his chest. He tilted his head to the side, observed the two for a split second and headed out the door again. 

-End flash back-

The bell rang, it was lunch time. 

"What do you think the lunch menu is?" Seongwoo asked as he was packing up. 

"I heard they are going to serve something really nice since everyone is back." Daniel packed up too, he looked up and saw Sorim packing up.

"Since we are back, should we eat with new people?" Seongwoo asked as he stood up waiting for Daniel.

Daniel thought that he would want to eat with Sorim and that Seongwoo did not want to say it directly. "Like who?" Daniel asked.

"We can eat with Gunhee, Jonghyun, Sangkyun, Yerim, Lisa, and...Sorim?" Seongwoo suggested. Daniel looked at Seongwoo who glanced at Sorim. Daniel placed an unamused look onto his face, stood up, swung his backpack against his back, and nodded. "Sure."

-

"Woah." Sorim said in awe with her two girl friends next to her. The cafeteria had a "Welcome Back" sign placed on the ceiling. The room was filled with catered and delicious food. The students were lined up, talking to their friends, and waiting for their turn to get food. When it was Sorim and her friends turn, they each grabbed what they wanted to eat. 

"Sorim-ah." 

Sorim looked up and in front of her, across the table was Gunhee. Sorim smiled brightly, "Gunhee! It's been so long!" She reached out her hand and Gunhee grabbed it. 

"Let's sit together okay? I will grab a table for all of us!" He smiled brightly. 

"Okay see you there!" Sorim smiled.

As Sorim and her two girl friends sat down with Gunhee, they all welcomed each other with a happy squeal. "Seriously, it's been so long." Gunhee said to three of them. "How was your summer guys?" 

"It was good, I went to Paris!" Lisa said and giggled. 

"I went to Austrailia to visit my uncle." Yerim said.

"How was yours Sorim?" Gunhee asked with a wide smile. 

"Uh..." Sorim tried to sound happy and smile. "It was good, I went to the states!" Sorim looked at him and smiled.

"And she never contacted me." The four of them looked up and saw that it was Daniel, Seongwoo, Jonghyun and Sangkyun. Sorim looked at Daniel and gave him a blank stare. 

The four boys sat in the same table with their food and started to eat. 

"Yo, it's been a while, how are you guys?" Gunhee greeted the boys with fist pumps. Sorim took a glance at Daniel and Seongwoo. Daniel sat next to Sorim and Seongwoo sat across from her. Daniel looked at Seongwoo who was looking at Sorim. Daniel now knew something was up with Seongwoo. For some reason, he did not like it.