Under Pressure

love dusted (a complicated fairy tale) || jikook

 

After Jungkook telling he love Taehyung, the other male was left dumbfounded.He was confused, and getting angry, at the way Jungkook behaves. He isn't usually like this.

 

Taehyung put a great distance between them as the younger had been clinging on him for the past two minutes.He grab Jungkook's shoulder and look him straight in the eyes, showing that he was serious and not playing with him.

 

But Jungkook only give a grin towards him.

 

"Jungkook, are you mad?"

 

"For you, baby, I could be." Taehyung's mouth was left hanging and if it wasn't for Jungkook's giggles, he would have been forever frozen.The younger's response wasn't the one he was expecting.

 

Clearly, there is something wrong with Jungkook. 

 

"What in the world are you talking about?!"

 

Jungkook ignore his enrage and grab a fistful of his collar. "Come here." Then pull him with great force till their lips collide.Taehyung's eyes went wider it could pop out from his socket by now.

 

He quickly push Jungkook and back away from him.His hand coming up to cover his mouth, not believing Jungkook will be the one to steal his first kiss.

 

"Taehyung~" Jungkook whine jutting his bottom lip out.

 

He's crazy. Taehyung bit his lip and started to shriek out.

 

"HYUNGGG!!!"

 

                                                 ♥

 

The rest of the members in the house startled at Taehyung's voice and quickly scramble out to get him, even Namjoon hasten downstairs to the living room to find out what the commotion is all about.

 

They all found Taehyung at the doorway of the kitchen with Jungkook's arm in his grasp, grinning like an idiot.

 

"What happened? Why did you scream?" Hoseok ask, stepping forward and exchanging his glance between Taehyung and Jungkook.

 

"There's something wrong with Jungkook." Taehyung manage to explain as Jungkook keep trying to capture his lips once more, and he had to tighten his grip to his arm and drag him away from his face.He promise to apologise to him when he's sane enough as he's sure it'll leave marks from his skin.

 

"...And Jimin." Suddenly, Yoongi appear behind Taehyung with Jimin also in his grasp while the other kept putting his weight on him and touching his nose.

 

"What do you mean?" Namjoon crease his forehead at them in confusion.

 

"He kissed me as if it was a normal thing to do!" Taehyung protest.

 

Everybody look at Yoongi while the other roll his eyes. "He tried to grab my ."

 

"Well that's weird, cause Jimin should be with Jungkook and Jungkook should be with Jimin.I think we're in the wrong story." Taehyung imply towards Yoongi while the other agree to him.

 

"Oh no." Everyone turn their heads to Hoseok who was looking at the two love dusted males.

 

"What do you mean 'Oh no.' What happen, Hoseok?" Namjoon ask, getting confused over Hoseok's mumbling.

 

Hoseok flick his tounge and ran his fingers to his maroon locks with a defeated sigh.

"I think Jimin failed giving Jungkook the love potion."

 

Everyone in the room gasp at his statement as they all went suprise to the sudden revelation and the secrets behind Jimin and Jungkook's strange behaviors.

 

"Oh my god, hyung, I think you're right!Ugh, that midget didn't know how to do it right." Taehyung grunt and direct a glare to Jimin who was oblivious of it.

 

"Hold on, did you just said something about love potion?" Namjoon butted in, grabbing Hoseok by the arm.

 

"Yeah, I guess so."

 

Namjoon and Yoongi exchange glances.

"We also get Jungkook a love potion and I think he failed also."

 

The room suddenly fell into silence until Jungkook's giggles snap them out of their thoughts.

 

"I knew they were both feeling the same! Why didn't you tell us? We could have help each other and avoid these kind of mess." Hoseok exaggerated with his hands flying over his head.

 

"Well, how am I suppose to know you're also gonna get one.Plus, Jungkook is a stubborn kid."

 

"So is Jimin."

 

"You know what,help Taehyung and Yoongi in their mess, I'm gonna try to figure out the antidote." Then Namjoon left and went upstairs to his room to work his tiny brain.

 

                                                   ♥

 

Yoongi have decided to start cooking breakfast for them while Jimin is hugging him from behind with his cheek pressing to his back.Yoongi just let him, he isn't doing any mess afterall.

 

Meanwhile, Hoseok was starting to get annoyed onto how Jungkook is getting really clingy over Taehyung.Hoseok may understand the situation but it gets really annoying sometimes. 

 

"Hyung, I'm so hungry I could eat your hair right now." Jungkook crawl to Taehyung's chair and bury his face on Taehyung's blonde hair.The older male ignore him and continue sipping from his coffee.

 

"Food's ready." Yoongi came in with a plate of delicious breakfast.

 

Jimin and Jungkook jump excitedly from their feet and yelled. "Yay!"

 

 

 

                                                  ♥

 

While they're busy with eating their breakfast, Namjoon suddenly barge in the kitchen and startled them all.

 

"What happened?" Yoongi ask and set down his fork.

 

Namjoon clear his throat and fix his posture. "I think I know where the antidote is."

 

 

 

Today's update is not that great.Sad to tell but I think I'm having what they call 'writers block'.It started to grew on me and it's not the same feeling before as I wrote the first chapters, but now it's not the same anymore.I have no idea how to solve this kind of problem so please bare with me.Chapters may not that good, but then again, when did I have ever done good at writing.Anyway, this is taking too long.I should bid goodbye now.Bye~