Choose

love dusted (a complicated fairy tale) || jikook

 

[Jimin] 

 

Jungkook and I were sitted at the couch in the living room,watching random movie that caught up our interest.My right arm lay comfortably on the headrest,my fingers unconciously brushing to the skin on his shoulder which he didn't mind at all.

Taehyung and Hoseok hyung are on the other side,disturbingly silent and still.

I narrow my eyes to them but they never mind at all and continue watching what's on the television.

 

"Jungkook-ie."

 

We all turn our heads on the left and saw Yoongi standing at the bottom of the staircase,eyes focus on the youngest.

 

"Hyung?" Jungkook inquire.

"Come upstairs.Namjoon and I need your help." After that,he drag his feet upstairs and dissapear.

Jungkook look at me with furrowed eyebrows yet I only shrug cause I,too,didn't exactly know why Yoongi and Namjoon hyung need his help so suddenly.

 

"I'll be right back.I hope it'll be quick." 

I nod at Jungkook before he proceed upstairs.

 

Just then,it was the right time Hoseok and Taehyung run to my side and squeeze me between them.

"Ugh,just as I thought you couldn't be more excited." I grunted.

After calming down,I narrow my eyes at the both of them in confusion.

"What is it this time?"

"Taehyung and I finally choose to move and help your ."

I snarl at them.Why can't they understand the situation that there's no point of Jungkook reciprocating my feelings.

"I thought we talk about this already?"

"We know." Taehyung mumble. "But can you just imagine what it would feel like if ever you and Jungkook were in a relationship?"

Suddenly,my mind wander onto what Taehyung just said.

What would it feel like if Jungkook is mine and I'm his?

I can imagine us going onto several dates,eat while holding hands under the table.Visit places we've never been before and just–be with each other.

 

"Jimin.Jimin!" Hoseok snap me out of my thoughts and my smile immediately falters.

"Welcome back to earth,Jimin." I scoff and roll my eyes at him.

"So,have you decided yet?"

I was silent for a moment.There was a battle between my mind and my heart and I can't seem to choose.

I heard the sickening giggles of Hoseok and Taehyung as I watch them whisper to each other and I know,there's more than just simple helping.

 

"What exactly are you certain at for Jungkook to fall in love with me?"

They look at each other before back at me with a huge grin.

"Love potion."

Love what?!

"Are you serious?!" My eyes widen in suprise and I jump out of my seat. "That's dangerous!I'm not forcing Jungkook to love me!"

"Hey,it's not forcing.It's called magic."

 

I sunk back to the couch,still in a furios state then cross my arms.

"And where did you get this stupid idea?"

"Jaebum hyung might have mentioned it to me and I seek for more information.And I grab Taehyung to this.He never complain though."

I look over at Taehyung for a second,seeing him nod at me with a smile,before I bring my gaze back to Hoseok.

"Jaebum?As in the guy with a boyfriend named Jinyoung?" 

Hoseok nod. "Jaebum hyung said he once ask for a love potion to a fairy named Lily Jin,the maker of magic potions."

"And did it work?"

Hoseok shrugs. "He never told me.But I believe he used it to his boyfriend,Jinyoung.And you can see what they have right now."

My eyes widen in great suprise. "You mean Jinyoung only fell in love with him because of the love potion?But..But they looks so real!"

"See what I mean?"

Once again I was left soundless.My mouth hesitated to decide as I ponder about the result of all the commotions I'm about to do.

I see Jungkook in my mind,smiling at me and I beg to see that smile each single day I woke up from my sleep.

 

Hoseok and Taehyung look expectantly at me.

I have decided.

"Let's do it."