Then The Magic Starts

love dusted (a complicated fairy tale) || jikook

 

                                        [Jimin]

 

I woke up from the bright light coming from the sun harming my closed eyelids.I groan in sleep and decided to open my eyes.I take my time to adjust my vision.I sat up and stretch my limbs and tired wings.Only then,events from last night suddenly flashing before my eyes.

 

I got out off bed,never minding the sudden head ache, and crouch down under my bed.I pull out a big antique chess,perharps with a bit difficulty since I may have kicked it from the furthest corner last night.

 

I slowly open the chess and rummaged under my belongings to find the glowing bottle of love potion.It's light blinding me for a second that I have to look away.

 

I gently took it out from the chess and held it with much care.I let myself distracted to it's stunning glowing pink light until a knock from the door startled me.

 

"Jimin?" It's Taehyung.I unconsciously sigh in relief.

 

"Yeah?"

 

"Breakfast in thirty minutes.Be sure to come downstairs." He didn't waited for my respond as I heard his quick footsteps going further away.

 

I turn my attention back from the potion then hid it inside my pants,making sure it won't go unnoticeable-especially to Jungkook.

 

I tidy my room before going out.

 

Time for business...

 

 

I made my way downstairs finding Yoongi sluggishly sitting on the couch at the living room,eyes focus on the television. (does fairies even have televisions?? meh)

 

 

"Hyung,aren't you supposed to cook breakfast?"

 

"5 more minutes." He said,idle showing his five fingers. "Make yourself some coffee first."

 

I scoff at him but follow his orders anyway.I made my way to the kitchen and bring out a mug from the drawers to start making coffee.As I did so,the room is suddenly filled with the warm aroma of coffee beans and I might have sniffed a lot.

 

I stir the spoon to the brown liquid from the cup and watch the forming tornados.My subconscious suddenly distracting me and telling me something about potion.

 

Po-tion...

 

My hand crawl inside my pants as the tip of my finger came contact to the warm bottle of potion.I turn my sight around the room and peek to the hallway seeing that I was alone.I carefully pull out the potion and pop open the lid.I was startled by the sudden pink smoke flowing out of the bottle.It looks so pretty and sparkly.

 

I pour some tiny portion of it directly inside the cup of coffee,fascinated by it's pink hue.My eyebrows knitted together and my lip purse into a frown.

 

This isn't enough to make Jungkook fall in love with me.

 

I found myself pouring half of the potion to the cup and leaving only a small portion then hid it back inside my pants.The color of the coffee never change at all as I stir it one more time before bringing it to me and search for Jungkook.

 

                                     [Jungkook]

 

By the time I woke up,I quickly got out from bed to get the bottle of potion that I hid under my pile of clothes.I sigh in relief seeing that it was safe and unharm.

 

"Jungkookie?" I jerk my head at the voice calling my name.

 

I move towards it and slowly open the door. 

"Namjoon hyung." His eyes move downward from the potion peeking between my fingers. 

 

"What's your plan?"

 

"Actually,I'm still pondering about it.Do you have any idea?"

 

"Well,I can think of the most easiest way."

 

"What?"

 

He remain silent for a second,as if creating a scheme inside his small mind.

 

"How 'bout you go make him some coffee.Jimin loves to drink coffee in the morning,right?Then you can put the potion there and do your thing."

 

"That's not a bad idea." I smile and thanked him,giving a short peck on his cheeks.I laugh at his disgusted expression as he gently push me away.I ask him if he could accompany me to the kitchen but he said he have to keep an eye for Jimin.So I went alone downstairs.I saw Yoongi laying on the couch.His feet on the armrest while his head close to falling down.Doesn't he find that position uncomfortable? 

 

He didn't fail to notice my presence. 

"Good Morning,Jungkook.Are you hungry already?"

 

I smile and shook my head. "Go ahead.Take your time.I'll just make coffee for myself."

Yoongi hum as a respond while I made my way to the kitchen.Suprisingly,I found Taehyung leaning on the counter watching the oven.

 

"Oh hey,Jungkook."

 

"Good Morning."

 

"I have to go get something upstairs.Tell me when the food is done."

 

"Sure." After that,he dash away from my sight almost bumping me on the way.

 

I chuckle to myself and grab a mug to make some coffee.I slowly pull out the potion and pour the pink hue on it.The pink smoke running to my nose and I sneeze.I enjoyed watching the sparkling dust that I almost pour all the remaining potion in the cup but I manage to left some.

 

As I stir,a beeping sound coming from the oven was heard along the voice that called my name.

 

"Jungkook."

 

I turn around and saw Jimin at the doorway,making his entrance inside.

 

"I've been searching for you.Namjoon told me you were just here."

 

I smile and saw him blush that made me almost chuckle at his adorable state.

 

"Oh why so?"

 

He look down at the cup in his hand that I notice just now. "I came to give you this.I made it for you."

 

My eyes widen in surprise as I give him a big smile to show my gratitude.

"That's wonderful.You see,I also made you something."

 

I pick the steaming cup of coffee and show it to him.

 

"How 'bout let's drink it together?"

 

I nod my head as we sat down opposite from each other and exchange our cups.

 

                                        [Jimin]

 

I carefully hold my cup of coffee and blow air to it to decrease the hot temperature.I took secret peeks of Jungkook and saw him also blowing air to his coffee.His gaze meets mine.His lips stretching to a smile presenting his pearly white teeth in front.

 

He then lift the cup to his lips and drank the liquid.I put on a mischievous smirk as I also drink my coffee,my eyes instantly closing at the peculiar taste but I found myself emptying it.

 

                                             ♥

 

Jungkook let out a long gasp of air and put down the glass on the table,perharps a bit harsh.

 

He hadn't open his eyes yet.The coffee tastes weird,lingering at the tip of his tounge but surprisingly he like the feeling.He felt odd and giddy.

 

Slowly he open his eyes...

 

 

 

Jimin's coffee was strange.Atleast that's what he thought.An uncommon taste mingle with his buds as he gulp his saliva.He felt tipsy,drunk,giddy.

 

Slowly he open his eyes...

 

 

 

Taehyung find it strange that Jungkook haven't decided to call him if his food were done. Is it still cooking?

 

On his way to the kitchen,he came to approach Yoongi.

"Hyung,are you going to cook now?" Yoongi nod his head.

 

They both went to the kitchen and found Jimin and Jungkook on the table.

 

"Guys,are you alright?" Taehyung decided to approach Jungkook who was harshly rubbing his eyes with his fist.

"Jungkookie,stop that." When Jungkook didn't listen,he slap his hand away and shake his shoulder.

 

Jungkook slowly open his eyes and the first thing that came into his view was Taehyung's face.He giggles and squish his cheeks,in which Taehyung was taken by suprise.

 

"Taehyungie~" Jungkook cooed.

 

"Hey,since when do you call me that?"

 

"Taehyung,I love you."

 

"Wh-What?!"

 

 

 

Yoongi has no other choice but move towards Jimin.

"Yah,what's your problem,kid?" He shook Jimin by the shoulder in which the younger response by tilting his head up and meet Yoongi's confuse gaze.

 

Yoongi was starting to get worried about Jimin's condition since the other haven't said a word till now.

 

"Hey,are you okay--"

 

"Marry me."

 

"What the--"

 

 

 

~

This is getting boring, isn't it? I apologize since I'm not really the best writer.Please bear with me.