The Fairy Realm

love dusted (a complicated fairy tale) || jikook

 

In a place where there is little human activity,which is a forest for a good example,there are fairies that dwell.Yes,fairies.Earth's gentle spirits that normally look like humans but tiny and has wings,colorful and beautiful wings.

 

In some part of the forest,near the great waterfalls and some bunch of flowers,there is a miniature town.At this time of day,fairies can be seen flying around and doing their usual things;living.

 

They have leaves for clothes,trees for houses,some stolen sweets for food,water to bath,and flowers to play with. 

The life of fairies are peaceful and full of magic.They are also very friendly and kind,generous and have courage.They put one thing in mind and that is 'never left a fairy behind'.Fairies are really good at teamwork.They were just like humans,but better.They didn't consider human as one of the enemies but they didn't like them either.Humans can be a selfish creature sometimes and they didn't feel like revealing themselves to them. 

 

🌹

 

[Jimin] 

 

We were on a rock above the cornflower field, Jungkook and I. 

I cautiously glance at his way. Knowing he's too busy playing with the flowers,I took the time to admire his lovely face that seems to boast with magnificence. 

I watch how the wind lightly blew his cute purple hair from his forehead revealing his arched brows over what I seemed to be as raven black eyes.I could not help marveling at the purity of his skin,the milky white softness of his cheek and the rosy tint of his mouth seemed to draw my thoughts as easily as it drew the breath from my body.

 

Ever since I lay my eyes upon what seemed to be the fairest of them all,I knew,I'd loved Jungkook the way the others doesn't.I had no idea he would be this important to me. 

 

"Jimin." 

 

His pretty mouth move and call my name which results for me to jolted in suprise.

 

He notice that causing him to laugh.

I find myself distracted a moment later by the sound of his laugh. 

 

"You've been staring...and it's kinda flattening me." 

 

I leaned back and tried to act as though I had not been watching him so intently,but I knew the blush of color to my face gave me away.

 

"Come on,hyung.Let's stretch our wings and go home." Jungkook said and stood up.

I gave him a small nod before following him at the edge of the rock.

"Younger first." I mention and gave a way for him.He roll his eyes first before giving a daring smile.My heart just clench to that smile.

Jungkook took his time before his wings completely spread open.My eyes turn wild and stunned at the beauty of his wings.It was a lavender with a touch of blue and black stripes. It grazes upon my finger in a feathery-like manner with a soft texture and my lips drew a smile because of that.

 

Jungkook was already on the air,waiting for me.

"Do come on!" He said then giggles.

I laugh with him then my feet hover the ground and I was on air as my wings flap.It is a wonderful royal-blue, blue as the cornflowers below us, with a hue of light green in the center which resembles some peace and calm in it.

 

We both fly around the place and pass by the waterfalls seeing other fairies playing with the water and wave a hand after seeing us.Jungkook and I wave back in return and continue our path.

 

Jungkook was ahead of me,being a child he is,he decided to play tag and run with me.I was the tag of course while he ran.It was fun though.

 

Our wings sped up leaving sparkling golden dust behind us.He hid behind a tall tree so I follow him till we found ourselves circling around the tree,me catching him and him running from me.

 

I stole another look at him and felt a twinge of remorse.There was a fragileness in him that made me think that he might shatter if I pushed him too much.

 

Why am I so in love with Jeon Jungkook?I wish to God I knew why.

 

 

 

A/N:That's the best I can do for now.I hope you like it somehow. I hope you can visualize the fairy realm in your mind.

Second chapter will be unpredictable.I'll see if I had the guts to update.

Jungkook's wing are the prettiest but Jimin's wing is bigger than his.