Need A Help

love dusted (a complicated fairy tale) || jikook

 

[Jungkook] 

 

What does this hyung need now?

 

I tread along the hard floor from the hallway and search for Yoongi hyung's room.I have to abandone a good movie just to help him with his problem-whatever that is. Worse,I have to abandone Jimin in a time where everything is just comfortable. 

 

I stop in front hyung's room and knock on the door.It wasn't long when Namjoon hyung open it for me and let me enter to see Yoongi hyung sluggishly sitting at the edge of the bed.

"You need my help?" I question.

Yoongi hyung shook his head then stand up from where he sat.

"No,my dear Jungkookie,you need our help."

I raise one eyebrow in question. "What do you mean?"

He gave a quick glance at Namjoon hyung then back at me whilst put an arm around my shoulder. 

"Let's cut to the chase already.You like Jimin,don't you?"

Embrassment colored my cheeks and I try to hid it from him. 

"I d-don't l-like Jimin hyung."

Yoongi frown at my obvious lie but quickly replace it with a sly smirk.

"You're right.You don't like him,you love him.And you're lucky you have friends like us cause we're willing to help."

I shook my shoulders in an attempt to move his arms off. 

"Whatever you're planning-quit it.It won't work."

"Magic always works."

"W-What does that mean?" Instantly my throat went dry and my heart hammered wildy in my chest-due to nervous of course as I gave him a distrustful look.

 

Namjoon was the one who answer. "There's a fairy goes by the name of Lily Jin,who happens to be a fairy who can make magic potions,lurking in the Dark Forest.Lives near a bunch of lily flowers.Possess such incredulous beauty and may or may not have a cheerful attitude that can be annoying sometimes-but mostly,he's okay.My point here,Jungkook,is that we can travel to his place and ask him some of his love potions to use it to Jimin and everything will come to a happily ever after."

Yoongi snorts but agrees anyway as he nod his head slowly.

"I thank Namjoon and his brilliant tiny brain.So,what'd you think,big boy?Up for some game?"

I open my mouth for a long time before deciding to speak.

"Uhh...No.Are you insane?!What your thinking is far more than dangerous.It's scary.I meant,brilliant but scary.A love potion to make Jimin fall in love with me?That's pathetic."

"Look," Yoongi lift one pointing finger. "I know a fact that you're crazily in love with Jimin and I can't stand it seeing you going out with him pretending as if he did not just made you feel peculiar and all buttery inside.Imagine the things,Jungkookie,when you can have him whenever you want.Call him whatever you want and just-be his.What'd you say?"

I'm beginning to have second thoughts even though the best decision was to decline-and yet there's still a battle inside my mind. 

I exhale deeply and look at their expectant eyes. 

"Let's leave for the night."

 

 

 

 

 

At night,when the clouds are no longer blue,I notice Jimin hyung grabbing some of his stuffs and placing it inside his bag.I raise one brow in confusion,watch him pack before bringing up a question.

"Are you going somewhere,hyung?" I peek through his stuffs then back at him.He meet my gaze,perharps a bit hesitant,still packing. 

"Y-Yeah." He stutters.

"And Hoseok hyung and Taehyungie hyung are coming with you?" I question since my other two hyungs seemed to be also preparing for a departure.

"Yes."

I shrug. "Okay,where are you going then?"

His face looks distressed. "We're...W-We're uhm...we're gonna--" What's wrong with him?Why does he had trouble picking his sentence?

"--collect foods!" I turn my head at Taehyung who are now beside Jimin.

"And teach Greenwings to fly." Hoseok added.

I slowly nod my head,understanding the situation.It didn't took me second thoughts as I pulled Jimin's neck closer and hug him.I'am on cloud nine just the way he smell.I smile when his arms instantly wrap around me.

 

"Ehem." I finally pull away from the hug which I wish to last longer. 

"Jimin,we should move while the moon is still up."

 

I walk them till the doorway.Hoseok and Taehyung fly ahead so Jimin was still left with me.

"You'll be back by morning?" I ask,suddenly craving for his presence knowing he would be gone for a long time.

He caress my hair and bring it to side giving him the clear view of my smiling face.

"I'll be early than you know." His gaze resting at my face for a long time as we bid our goodbyes and he went off.

I watch him from a far till I have no sight of him no more.

 

I release a small sigh and went back inside,seeing Yoongi and Namjoon hyung waiting for me at the living room.They stood up as they saw me approach them.

"Let's go?"

I nod my head. "Let's go."

 

 

 

 

 

"Woah."

 

"Would you look at that."

 

We arrive at the Dark Forest,standing in front of the border that separates different lands.I felt anxious seeing the murky environment that give me chill in my back and sweats in my palm.

"Jungkook,come on."

Yoongi and Namjoon hyung are already across from the border almost leaving me behind.

"H-Hey,wait for me!"

I hasten over them but trip on my way,my face and body landing harshly on some pile of dead leaves which didn't turn out to be soft at all.

"Argh." I grunt in pain and slowly push myself up with my weak arms.

 

Suddenly,someone grab me by my waist and lift me up.I gulp at how high I was.There was a growl coming from behind me and I was turned around and now face-to-face with a Goblin.

My face turns pale as I rest my gaze upon his hideous face.His gristly lips form into a terrifying smirk as his monstrous eyes examine my whole being.And-oh god,was it ?

 

I try to escape from his tight grip but to no avail.His hand was enormous that it can pull my head off my body with no difficulty.

"Hello,pretty fairy." He brought me closer and I grimace at his unpleasant breath.

"Please...let me go." I whisper due to anxious that I bet he didn't probably hear. 

"It's only about time for dinner and you will be a great example for it."

I hit his long fingers with both of my fist but result a laugh from him.

"Hahahaha...stop it tickles!"

 

"Do not worry,my little fairy.My belly would be a cozy place for home.Time to eat!" 

I scream when he open his mouth that was thrice larger of my body and slowly bringing me closer.

I clench my eyes and waited to be chewed but what I heard is a painful growl from the Goblin and I fall on the ground with a loud thud.

Oblivious of what's happening,I slowly open my eyes and found a horrible scene laying in front of my own eyes.Yoongi hyung grasp a sword in his hand and had cutted off the Goblin's arm where I'm still in between.

I gasp and quickly pull myself from the Goblin's hand.

 

Once I was out,Namjoon support me to stand up.Yoongi already approaching us,catching his breath.

"W-What happen?Did you get hurt?" He present me his sword that has covered with blood as dark as the midnight,some are dripping down from his hand.

I grimace so he quickly throw it away.

"I killed it.It's dead."

Suddenly,I found myself running to him and hug his torso,burying my head on his neck while panting to his shoulder.

He soothingly rub my back,careful not to afflict my wings. 

"You were right.It's dangerous here.Maybe we should go back."

I violently shook my head and pull away from him with my hands still resting on his heaving chest.

"No.Let's keep going.We're probably near,we never know." Yoongi glance at Namjoon behind me for a split second then back at me.

"Alright." He said,perharps sounding a bit reluctant.

I smile and continue our journey.

 

 

 

 

 

It didn't took long enough for us to find a small house near a bunch of lily flowers that blooms incredible beauty—despite it's simplicity of the color—and the fragrance that brings the wind around. 

 

We walk closer until the door and greeted by the warmth that emitted from the inside.Yoongi was the one who volunteer to knock and suprisingly,the door flew open without no hesitation.

"Ah,visitors!And this time I didn't missed the knocks."

There stood in front of us was a rare beauty—despite the fact that he's a guy—his face just sparkles in the dark.His clothes were all white and a flower crown—I believe is a lily flower—on top of his head.A pair of transparent and glowing white wings peeking from his behind.

I look at my two hyungs but they just give the stare back.

"Uh,we need your love potion." I state a matter of fact. 

His expression change.The enthusiastic smile on his face falter so soon but quickly turn into a calm one.

"Come in." He move aside as we make our way inside his house.

"This way." We follow him through the hallway till we reach onto some room.

Bottles and Potions everywhere.

It smells weird.

 

Lily Jin make his way to his station and begin to rummaged through his potions.

"You know,there is someone who visit me not too long before you showed up.He also ask for the same thing.It's weird.I guess my love potions are still renowned to some others."

"Who are they?The other who also need love potion?" I heard Yoongi ask.

Lily Jin look up for a moment with a frown evident on his lovely face. 

"Speaking of it,I never ask their names—oh well." He shrug.

"So,how much for the potion?" Yoongi ask.

Lily Jin burst into a fit of laughs and we have no idea why.The three of us exchange looks and wait till he stop laughing.

"Oh god,it's been a long time since I laugh that hard." He said wiping the tears that build from the corner of his eyes.

"Anyways I'm not accepting anything for exchange.It's on the house."

"Really?Thank you!" I grew excited that I held his hand and thank him gratefully. 

 

 

 

"Here you go.One bottle of love potion." Lily Jin handed me the glowing bottle of the potion as I grasp it in my hand with much care.

"It's pretty." I breath out.He smile.

"Oh!One more thing.Mark my words,Sprinkle the dust on him,stand in front and be the first one he sees.If you fail to do that,everything will come risky.Got it?"

I nod. "Got it."

"Good.Now you shall leave.There are Hideous Creatures lurking around."

"We will.Thank you."

 

We leave Lily Jin's house with the bottle of love potion and fly our wings home.

 

 

 

 

 

"Jungkook?!God,where have you been?!Where have all of you been?I was searching for eternity!"

Unfortunately,we came home with Jimin,Hoseok and Taehyung already inside.I quickly hid the potion behind my back and gave a tight smile.

"I–We decided to discover the night." Jimin raise an eyebrow in question.

"It's nothing.I'm fine.Let's go to bed,I'm tired." He slowly nodded his head and accompany me to my room. 

 

I begin to chuckle while we're on our way to the corridor. "You don't have to worry like that,you know."

He nudge my side. "I was expecting you'll be waiting for me.I just missed you,you know."

I look down with an embarassed smile and flushed cheeks.My lips are stretching to a grin and I have to bit them.I felt his fingers slid between mine and look down to our now lock hands.His grip were firm yet gentle at the same time.Just the way how I like it to be.

Tomorrow,I'll make you mine,Jimin.