Tell Him Right Now

love dusted (a complicated fairy tale) || jikook

 

[Jungkook] 

 

From up here,I can already see our house getting near.The atmosphere was silent so I stole a glance at Jimin hyung.Looking at his perfect features instantly made me smile.He had a beautifully shaped head and light pink hair that lay close to a smooth,wide forehead.His nose was straight and classical.His mouth was wide and well formed,his lips full and sensual.A strong chin seemed to balance the refinement and perfection in the rest of his face.Ineed,he was a superb specimen.

 

His gaze suddenly caught mine staring at him and my eyes grew wide,so does he.But he was pointing something particular in front of me.

 

"Jungkook,watch out!"

 

I turn my head in front and saw a massive green leaf hanging from a branch approaching me.

And before I could react,the leaf made a hard impact on my face which make me lose control on my wings and landed my on the ground.

 

"Ow!" I wince in pain and held my forehead on my hand,feeling dizzy from the great impact.

"Jungkook!" I saw Jimin landed in front of me and crouch down to see any injuries.I almost laugh seeing the troubled expression on his face. 

"Hyung,I'm fine.Nothing serious." I might have been distracted looking at your face. 

"Nothing serious?!You could've lose your head!" 

I flinch when Jimin yells at me.I suddenly felt horrible for making him worry.

"Sorry.I forgot to watch where I'm going." I lower my head and look away.

Jimin release a sigh and felt him grab my chin to hold my head up and meet his gaze.

He gave a small smile that ease me. "Let's continue our way home.And this time..." He pull me up and lock my hands with his. "...I'm watching you." I merely laugh,so does he.

 

 

We easily landed near the bottom of a tall massive tree and close our wings.

Jimin walk ahead to open the door and pull me with him since our hands are still connected. blushes. 

 

The door swiftly open and we find the rest of our friends messing around the house.

Hoseok hyung and Taehyung hyung are chasing around the living room.Yoongi hyung is standing at the couch's headrest reaching for the ceiling and Namjoon hyung is just cursing everywhere with one earpiece stuck on his left ear.

 

When they finally notice Jimin and I,they all pause onto what they're doing and turn their heads on us.

"And what do we have here?" Hoseok,with a teasing hint to his voice,point at our hands.

Jimin and I look at each other before shuffling away immediately.Our friends kept giving us weird looks and wriggling eyebrows which I find really uncomfortable so I excuse myself and move to the kitchen to find myself some drinks.

 

[Jimin]

 

"You know what,if I happen to be in your place,I would tell him right now." Hoseok place an arm around my shoulder and pat my arm.

I narrow my eyebrows at him in confusion. "Tell him what?"

"Tell Jungkook you love him--hmmp!" I quickly cover his big mouth with my palm and look through the kitchen where Jungkook left.

"Ssh,shut up,he's only at the other side of the room,you butthead!"

Hoseok slap my hand away and shoots glare at me.I merely roll my eyes at him.

 

"If you won't tell Jungkookie,I'll tell him instead." Jimin tilt his head at Taehyung and glare at him,but the other didn't seemed to get affected by that.

"You wouldn't dare."

"Make me."

"Urgh,what's the point?He doesn't even like me back." Just by the thought of it makes me feel dejected.If by any chance that the other hyungs is right,that Jungkook feels the same,I still wouldn't believe it.It's too good to be true.

 

"Jimin,are you serious?Can't you see the look in his eyes?"

There they go again.

"No." They almost wanted to punch me with my stubborn reply.

"Come on,guys,let's face it.Jungkook would never like me the way I do.Maybe I should move on.Maybe I should stop--"

My sentence got cut off by a loud crash to the kitchen.

"Jungkook!" I literally flee my way on the other side and saw him holding his head painfully with lots of can by his feet.

"Are you alright?" I ask by the time I got to him and check for any injury on his head.

"Just a little bump on the head,hyung."

"Aish.Why do you keep hurting your head?" I grab his head and he instantly wince in pain.

"Sorry." I apologize.He just laugh it off.I let myself distracted by his laugh for the meantime before going back to aiding his head.

 

🌹

 

The rest of the members in the house watch the two,Jimin and Jungkook,interact unconciously in front of them.

The frown on Hoseok's face dissapear as soon as an idea came up on his mind.

"Aha!" He softly yell,suprising Taehyung whose standing beside him. "I know now what to do!We're gonna help them." He said,pointing at Jimin and Jungkook.

"What kind of help?" Taehyung question,suddenly feeling intrigued.With Hoseok's idea,it's always have been exciting.

The corner of Hoseok's lips curve upward,forming a naughty smirk.

"I know just the thing."

 

 

A/N:Alright, Cliffhangers.Ugh,I hate those things sometimes—just sometimes.Next chapter will do some crazy bussiness.