Hypocrisy

Slytherin To Your Heart

“It’s sad in a way,” Siyeon said as she dug into her plate of food. “Like, it’s great that you’re Head Girl, but sad cause it’s the first time we won’t be rooming together in six years,”

 

“But the Head Girl room is right next to the seventh year dormitory,” Kyungwon pointed out. “and knowing me I’m probably going to fall asleep in there every night,”

 

“Yeah, and single rooms are fun,” Kyla said. “and you get your own bathroom and a ton of closet space,”

 

“Single room?” a voice said behind them. Kyungwon felt her blood go cold.

 

“Of course,” Minkyung smirked wickedly. “Cause no one wants to room with a ing mutt. Your contaminated blood is a disgrace,”

 

Minkyung swiftly her heels, walking away. Kyungwon felt tears prick her eyes.

 

Nayoung slammed her hands on the table.

“That’s it!”

 

She sprung up, wand draw and pounced. She was about five feet in front of the brown eyed girl before she was stopped.

 

“Kyla, let me go!” Nayoung screeched.

“I am not having you get expelled on the first day!” Kyla said, restricting the girl’s arms.

 

Minkyung chuckled at the two girls in front of her, crossing her arms.

 

Nayoung roared at the sight. “I will END you!”

 

“Nana!” Kyungwon yelled, rushing over to her best friend. “She’s not worth it,”

Nayoung grumbled, shaking out of Kyla’s grasp.

 

The entire student body had their eyes locked on the seventh years.

 

“Now can we at least have one day of peace before you’re at again?” Kyungwon asked.

 

Nayoung shrugged. “Nope,”

 

Before Kyungwon could process, Nayoung whipped out her wand.

 

“Stupefy!”

 

Minkyung let out a strangled yelp as she crashed to the floor. Nayoung ran over to her body while the entire Great Hall watched.

 

“Sectum- AH!”

 

Nayoung was knocked to the floor by Kyungwon, who was now sitting on her back.

 

“We are not going to make Gryffs externally bleed during the welcome feast!” Kyungwon chastised.

 

“Let me at her!”

 

“No,”

 

“She talked about you!”

 

“She always does that,”

 

Kyulkyung, Nayoung’s girlfriend, came over to help Kyungwon. She lifted Nayoung up over her shoulder.

 

“PUT ME DOWN YOU BADGER BREATH !” Nayoung screeched.

 

“Good to see you, too, babe,” Kyulkyung chuckled, carrying her back to the Slytherin table.

 

Kyungwon looked to see Eunwoo and Yebin helping Minkyung off the ground.

Yebin gave her a small smile.

 

Kyungwon turned to head back to her friends. She awkwardly smiled at Headmaster McGonagall, who was watching the dispute between Nayoung and Minkyung.

 

“We’ve been in school for,” Kyla checked her watch. “A half hour and Nayoung already hexed Minkyung....,”

 

“That’s a new record,” Siyeon praised.

“Last year she lasted a day and a half,”

 

“It’s our last year, might as well start it off with a bang,” Nayoung flipped her hair over her shoulder for dramatic effect.

 

“Do you always need to find an excuse to hurt her?” Kyungwon asked quietly.

 

“Yes,” Nayoung immediately said. “Because she messed with my baby girl, so I’m going to up her life,”

 

“You’ve already done that plenty of times,”

 

“I haven’t really,”

 

“Let’s see,” Kyla said. “First year you knocked her out and put her in a coma for three days, second year you broke the Bludger’s bat over her head which cracked her skull, third year you broke her broom which sent her spiraling downward to the ground where she broke her leg and got a concussion, fourth year you cracked her ribs by hitting the Bludger her way, even though you aren’t a Beater, fifth year you and her broke one of the stands which lead to you and her breaking your wrists, and last year you cracked one of her shoulder blades by slamming her into one of the goalposts,”

 

“And did she stop bullying Yuyu?”

 

“The national quidditch laws made the red card rule because of you!”

 

“But did she stop?” Nayoung asked again, raising her eyebrows.

 

“No,”

 

“So I’m not going to stop putting her in the hospital wing until she does,” Nayoung crossed her arms.

 

“I’m with you on that,” Siyeon said. “That girl needs a proper ess whoopin’,”

 

“Give her your famous Ddidi beat downs,” Nayoung suggested.

 

“ I might,”

 

Kyungwon paled. “Is violence really the answer?”

 

“Probably not but that’s how I cope with things,” Nayoung shrugged, looking at her nails.

 

“You’re so violent,” Kyungwon commented. “How are you dating a sweet baby lamb? I’m surprised Kyulkyung isn’t terrified of you,”

 

“She can’t resist me,” Nayoung smirked, giving the girls a suggestive wink.

 

Kyungwon shuddered. “I don’t want to hear about that,!!”

 

“Miss Im Nayoung,” a voice said behind the group. Professor Slughorn stood behind them with a disappointed look on his face.

 

“I hope you know that I have to give you a detention because of your little ‘stint’ there,” he said, shaking his head sadly. Nayoung shrugged

 

“I mean it was bound to happen eventually,” Nayoung told him. “I’m constantly in detention. It’s like my second home,”

 

~~

 

An owl flew to Kyungwon’s window as she was hanging up a picture of her, Nayoung, Siyeon, and Kyla at Professor Slughorn’s Christmas party last year.

 

She smiled when she saw the familiar loopy handwriting of one of her closest friends.

 

Dear Yuyu,

 

Can you believe it? It’s your last year at Hogwarts! I’m so excited for you.

The people at the dragon research center relocated me and Momoring, so now we are in Romania. It’s a change, but nothing that I can’t handle. Have I ever told you that dragons are SO COOL?!?

Ha. You probably think I’m an even bigger nerd than before.

Momo says hello. She wants to know if Nayoung broke any of Minkyung’s bones yet (I hope not). I also want to warn you about something. A guy in the neighboring department told me that Hogwarts asked to have us send them some monsters… Do you have any idea what that might be about? Perhaps Hagrid is making some teaching adjustments? No matter what, I just want you to be safe.

 

All my love,

 

Sana

 

Kyungwon smiled. She contemplated about writing to Sana about the Triwizard Tournament, but she already knew that the other girl would come straight to Hogwarts to make sure Kyungwon did not enter.

 

There were knocks on Kyungwon’s door. It was Siyeon.

 

“Hey, Yuyu,” she smiled happily. “I like the new place,”

 

“Me too,” Kyungwon said. “I’m redecorating,”

 

“Nice,” Siyeon flopped down on Kyungwon’s bed. She glanced at the paper in Kyungwon’s hand, and then the owl at the window.

 

“Sana?” she asked.

“Yep,” Kyungwon handed her the paper. “They relocated her to Romania,”

 

Siyeon’s eyes glanced over the paper. Her eyes widened as her face broke out into a huge grin.

 

“’All my love?’” Siyeon exclaimed. She squealed. “Oh my god! Y'all are so cute!”

Kyungwon chuckled. “Of course you read that part and not the part where she writes about the monsters being sent to Hogwarts,”

 

“Wait, what?” Siyeon asked, sitting up.

 

“Monsters?”

 

“She wasn’t so sure about it either,” Kyungwon shrugged. She knew Juwon probably wouldn’t want her to reveal anything to anyone.

 

“Well, we’ll probably find out soon enough,” Siyeon said. “By the way, I was suppose to tell you that you’re Head Girl meeting started like, five minutes ago,”

 

“Oh !” Kyungwon exclaimed. “I totally forgot!”

 

“Aren’t you so glad you have a friend as amazing as me to remind you about these things?” Siyeon asked as Kyungwon ran out the door.

 

Kyungwon sped down towards the main hall. McGonagall, as well as the other prefects, were waiting for her.

 

“Miss Kang,” McGonagall said disapprovingly. “You are late,”

 

“I know I’m sorry,” Kyungwon panted.

 

“As Head Girl you should always be here early,”

 

“It won’t happen again,” Kyungwon paused, taking out her badge. “By the way, is there any possibility you can make this green?”

 

McGonagall scowled at Kyungwon, before taking out her wand. Kyungwon’s badge was now Slytherin colors.

 

“Thank you,” Kyungwon said sheepishly. She stood next to Kyulkyung.

 

“Congrats on Head Girl too” she murmured to the Hufflepuff.

 

“Likewise,” she nodded.

 

“I’m guessing you’re going to be my patrol buddy?”

 

“Of course,” Kyulkyung chuckled. “I mean, we’ve been partners for like, what? The last two years?”

 

Kyungwon chuckled. She enjoyed her nightly conversations with the Hufflepuff. They mainly talked about girls.

 

“So how was your summer?” Kyulkyung asked, leading the two of them down a corridor.

 

“I spent a lot of time in London with my mother,” Kyungwon said, tucking a piece of hair behind her ear. “I made some Muggle friends, Yewon and Sungyeon”

 

“Gross,” Kyulkyung scrunched his nose.

“They actually aren’t that bad, they’re really nice” Kyungwon defended. “What did you do?”

 

“I interned for the Daily Prophet,” Kyul said. “It was actually pretty cool,”

 

“What a nerd,” the two heard a voice. They both looked scared.

 

“Peeves?” Kyulkyung asked.

 

“It was a girl’s voice,” Kyungwon pointed out, biting her nails nervously.

 

Nayoung suddenly appeared in front of the two. They screamed.

 

“How did you do that?” Kyungwon demanded, watching Nayoung laugh at her friend and girlfriend’s misfortune.

Nayoung held up a piece of cloth an old parchment.

 

She smiled triumphantly.

Kyul and Yuyu shared an uneasy glance.

 

“What is that?” Kyulkyung asked.

 

“Filch nicked this off of Lily Potter, and I stole it from Filch,” Nayoung grinned.

 

Kyungwon’s eyes widened. “Lily Potter? So that’s-”

 

“The Cloak of Invisibility and Maurader’s Map,” Nayoung stated proudly. She held the items up like a prize.

 

“Why did they swipe those from Lily?” Kyulkyung asked curiously.

 

Lily Potter was a sixth year in Gryffindor, as well as the only daughter of the famous Harry Potter.

 

“I dunno, I heard McGonagall telling Filch about how she refused to let a fourth Potter get away with mischief and sneaking around, so they confiscated it from her when she stepped off the train,”

 

“Filch isn’t going to notice that you took it?”

 

“Filch doesn’t even notice that I leave detention fifteen minutes in,” Nayoung rolled her eyes. “That old geezer couldn’t catch me if he tried,”

 

“Are you going to give it back to Lily?” Nayoung asked.

 

“Hell no, are you crazy?” Nayoung said. “I’m keeping this for myself,”

 

Nayoung took out her wand.

 

“I solemnly swear that I am up to no good,”

Words blossomed on the map as Nayoung hid under the cloak. Her tall body disappeared.

 

“See you guys later,” they heard.

 

“That girl… amazes me,” Kyul said after a while.

 

~~

 

“You should really be in bed,” Kyulkyung said as she sneaked up behind her girlfriend. She was concentrating on the wall in front of her.

 

“I don’t understand,” Nayoung murmured. “I could summon it last year,”

 

“Maybe someone’s already in there?” Kyulkyung wrapped her arms around Nayoung's waist.

 

“It’s possible,” Nayoung leaned back into her embrace. She sighed.

 

“Aw, what’s wrong?” Kyul asked.

 

“I’m worried about Yuyu,”

 

“Why’s that?”

 

“Since Sana left,” Nayoung inhaled deeply. “And since she’s not here to take her mind of a certain Gryff I’m afraid Yuyu might start falling again,”

 

“But, Sana and Kyungwon broke up before our sixth year,”

 

“Sana was still a distraction,”

 

Minkyung wandered the halls, searching for her prefect friend Eunwoo to see if she could sneak her down to the kitchen. She paused when she heard two voices talking.

 

“-and she’s so far up her that it’s gonna happen pretty soon,”

 

“You don’t know that,” a smooth female voice said.

 

“But I do. And it ing ,” Minkyung heard the girl pause. She peered from behind the wall she was hiding behind to see her least favorite Slytherin talking to huff 'n puff Kyulkyung.

 

“Kyungwon is so sweet and gentle towards Minkyung. And what does she get back? Minkyung’s y attitude,” Nayoung stomped her foot angrily.

 

“It’s ing hypocritical for Minkyung to call her a mutt, considering her best friend Yebin's father is a Muggle. And Minkyung almost ripped out someone’s throat when they called Yebin a mutt,”

 

“I know, but it’s not just Minkyung, it’s the entire Gryffindor house,” Kyul ran a hand through her hair.

 

“You know, for a house who thinks Slyths talk too much about blood status, that’s pretty much all they talk about,”

 

“Right!” Nayoung exclaimed. “What right does Minkyung have to emotionally torture Kyungwon? None. Kyungwon is too good of a person to ever say anything mean to her because she still hangs on to that naive hope that deep down in Minkyung’s jet black heart she still cares for her,”

 

Minkyung felt her blood run cold. Her breath caught in .

 

“But Minkyung’s such a little towards Kyungwon that even if she comes crawling back for forgiveness I would hex her faster than she could say ‘sorry,’”

 

“Babe-”

 

“No, Kyul! Do you know how many times Kyungwon has cried to me and the girls? It wasn’t just in the first year, it hasn’t stopped. And does Minkyung care that she basically ripped out my best friend’s heart and crushed it? No. That’s why I always hurt her, I want her to feel a sliver of the pain she inflicted on Kyungwon,”

 

Minkyung’s mouth went dry, but then she turned angry. What right did Kyungwon have to be sad about everything? It was her own fault.

 

Minkyung stormed away, not bothering to keep quiet anymore. She stomped up to Gryffindor Tower.

 

“Jeez, girl, who died?” Yebin asked, sitting up from her bed. She had awoken when Minkyung slammed the door to their room. Yebin rubbed her eyes sleepily. “What’s the matter?”

 

“Nothing,” Minkyung grumbled.

“Really?” Yebin kinked an eyebrow. “You seem mad,”

 

“I said I was fine,” Minkyung said coldly.

 

Yebin looked at her friend’s lying form, unsure of what to say. She opted to go back to bed.

 

Minkyung stared at her ceiling, emotions running through her head.

 

She felt confused, a churning feeling in her gut.

 

Because of Kyungwon.

 

She hated this.

 

She hated Kyungwon.

 

~~

 

“Time to wake up!” Kyla said before graciously dumping a cup of water on Kyungwon’s face.

 

“Ila! What the ?” Kyungwon growled, shooting up. Her sheets and clothes were drenched.

 

“First day of classes!” Kyla smiled sweetly. “Breakfast is soon,”

 

Kyungwon got her wand to dry herself, glaring at Kyla.

 

“Was it necessary to get me wet?”

 

“Yes, now get up,” Kyla threw Kyungwon her sweater and tie. Kyungwon grumbled something incoherent.

 

The two girls walked down to the Great Hall, Siyeon and Nayoung headed down earlier.

 

“Who are we with for Defense- oompf!” someone knocked into Kyungwon.

 

“Watch it,” Minkyung growled. “Why do you always feel the need to run into me, freak?”

 

Kyungwon felt the color drain out of her face. Kyla stared daggers at Minkyung.

 

“Aw, kneazle got your tongue?” Minkyung scoffed. “Or are you silent since Nayoung’s not here to talk for you?”

 

Kyla protectively stepped in front of Kyungwon.

 

“Listen here you pretentious spoiled-”

“Kyla, it’s okay,” Kyungwon said softly. “Go ahead, I’ll meet you at the table,”

 

Kyla looked at her, incredulous. “Are you serious?

 

“I’ll be fine,”

 

“You don’t think I’m leaving you with that- that,” Kyla gestures towards Minkyung, who was staring at them with her arms crossed and a scowl on her face. “with that!”

 

“Go, please,” Kyungwon insisted. Kyla looked at her warily.

 

“Alright,” Kyla said, defeated. “But I’m telling Nayoung,”

 

Kyla walked away, but not before sending Minkyung one last glare.

 

Minkyung smirked.

 

“What are you going to do now? Cry in front of me like you do to Im?” Minkyung mocked. She jutted out her bottom lip for emphasis.

 

Kyungwon sighed. “I was hoping our seventh year could be torment-free,”

 

“Yeah, and I was hoping to be able to hop on my mystical unicorn and get away from this place, but it looks like we both won’t get what we want,”

 

Minkyung stepped closer to Kyungwon, reaching out to fiddle with a strand of Kyungwon’s hair.

 

“You’re hair is straight,” Minkyung stated.

 

Kyungwon gulped. “Yes,”

 

“Too bad you aren’t,”

 

Kyungwon’s breath caught in . No… Minkyung would never…

 

“Isn’t that right, Carpetmuncher Wonlesbo?”

 

Kyungwon shuddered. She thought the horrendous nickname ended when the Gryffindors last year graduated.

 

Minkyung was never one to make the homophobic comments towards her, that was always the boys the year above her.

 

Kyungwon felt tears fill her eyes as her old best friend mocked her for being who she is.

 

“Aw, are you going to cry?” Minkyung grinned. “Too bad none of your friends are here to stick up for you,”

 

Kyungwon choked back tears. “Funny. You were my friend once,”

 

“And I regret every moment of it,”

That was it. Kyungwon pushed past the chuckling Gryffindor, tears streaming down her face.

 

“Made Yuyu cry on the first day,” Minkyung grinned to herself. “That’s a new record,”

“CARPETMUNCHER WONLESBO?" a voice screeched behind Minkyung. Yebin marched up to her.

 

"What the is wrong with you?!” Yebin demanded.

 

“Relax, I’m just having fun,”

 

“Being homophobic is not fun!” Yebin glared. “Petting dogs and shopping at Honeydukes is fun, but tormenting someone for their ual orientation is ing horrendous!”

 

“You know I’m not homophobic,” Minkyung rolled her eyes. “I totally supported your relationship with Eunseo last year,”

 

“Minkyung!”

 

“Alright, sorry. I’ll admit that was a little cruel,” Minkyung sighed. “But I don’t regret it,”

 

“You’re a , did you know that?” Yebin spat. Minkyung brushed it off.

 

“If you think that, why are you still my best friend?”

 

“Yuyu, why are you crying?” Siyeon asked at breakfast. The princess noticed that the golden ratio’s face was red and puffy.

 

Kyungwon wiped her nose. “It’s nothing,”

Kyla nudged Kyungwon. “You can tell her,”

 

“Tell me what?” Siyeon asked.

 

Kyungwon stared at her untouched pancakes, sniffling quietly. Kyla looked at her with sympathy.

 

“She talked to Minkyung this morning,” Kyla told Siyeon quietly.

“Oh, Merlin,” Siyeon’s stare hardened. “What did that do?”

 

Kyungwon was silent, her two friends stared at her intently.

 

“Yuyu,” Siyeon urged.

“C-C-Carpetmuncher Wonlesbo,” Kyungwon squeaked out.

 

Kyla gasped. “She called you that?”

Kyungwon nodded weakly.

 

“Oh, sweetie,” Kyla pulled her in for a hug, her hair.

 

“I will destroy her,” Siyeon announced. She got up, wand in hand and a murderous look on her face.

 

“Ddidi, no,” Kyungwon sniffed. “She’s not worth it,”

 

“You know, you always say that and even though you do, I still think a lifetime in Azkaban is worth it if I get to perform the Cruciatus curse just ONE TIME-”

 

“DDIDI!” Kyungwon exclaimed. People were starting to stare at the trio.

 

“ONE TIME, YUYU! LET ME WATCH HER WRITHER IN PAIN ONE TIME-!”

 

“SIYEON!” Kyungwon gasped. “Not in front of little kids!”

 

Siyeon looked down the table to see tiny first years cowering at her in fear.

 

“She’s not going to perform the Cruciatus curse on anyone, kids,” Kyla told them warmly. The kids still looked scared.

 

“Right, Siyeon?”

 

“Hell no, I’m not promising that to anyone,” Siyeon grumbled.

 

~~

 

“Hello class,” Professor Lupin adjusted his tie. He scanned over the group of seventh years from Gryffindor and Slytherin, an interesting mix.

 

“Welcome to Defense Against the Dark Arts,”

 

Teddy walked out from behind his desk, wand in hand.

 

“Now, since you all know pretty much everything except the really intense spells, I thought we would start you guys off with-”

 

“The Cruciatus curse?” Siyeon asked, hand shot in the air. “Because I would love to demonstrate it,”

 

Siyeon whipped out her wand, getting out of her seat. “Kim Minkyung, get your ess over here,”

 

Gasps filled the classroom as Siyeon had her wand pointed at the brown eyed girl. Minkyung smirked, knowing that Siyeon wouldn’t actually hex her. Kyungwon would never forgive Siyeon if she casted that curse on her; that’s why they’re called Unforgivables.

 

“Uh, that’s not what I was going to say,” Professor Lupin said, shifting on his feet awkwardly.

 

“Well we should try it,” Siyeon growled.

 

“Let’s not,” the young professor shuddered. “I was going to say maybe we should start with something a little in the middle of hard and simple? Like a boggart? Or a Patronus?”

 

Siyeon still had her wand out, pointing it at Minkyung. “I like my idea better,”

 

“I’m sure you do,” Lupin said. “But my answer is no,”

 

Siyeon glared at the professor. “Alright, fine,”

 

Lupin looked at his class. “So, Patronus? Boggart?”

 

The class murmured, discussing which might be the better option.

 

“Teddy!”

 

McGonagall stood at the entrance way of classroom, behind her stood the heads of the houses, Slughorn, Sprout, and Flitwick. Lupin had replaced the previous head of Gryffindor when he came to work at Hogwarts.

 

“Yes, ma'am?” Lupin asked, straightening his coat.

 

“It’s time,” McGonagall said. “They’re here,”

 

Lupin had his signature boyish smile. “Right! Of course,”

 

He turned to his class excitedly. “Give me the verdict tomorrow, class dismissed!”

When he exited the classroom, Minkyung turned to Siyeon.

 

“Typical, a Slyth wants to use an Unforgivable. Did you forget that I can put you in Azkaban?” Minkyung smiled with a fake sweetness.

 

“Like I care,” Siyeon crossed her arms.

 

“You’ll just go cry to your daddy, like you always do,”

 

Minkyung glared at Siyeon. “Look, Park-”

 

“No, you look,” Siyeon got up and stalked over to Minkyung’s desk.

 

“I have sat through your bull for the past six years. It’s no secret that I hate you. So do whatever you want,” Siyeon crossed her arms. “I’ve spent so much time hating you that I’ve realized that’s probably the attention you want. But I still hate you, and I’m tired.”

 

Siyeon leaned down so she was eye level with Minkyung.

 

“I just want you to know, that when we step on the pitch for the Slyths vs. Gryffs match, it will be our last time facing each other,” Siyeon glared. “And depending on your attitude till then, you might not walk off,”

 

Minkyung scoffed. “You don’t scare me, Park,”

 

“Maybe not,” Siyeon shrugged.

 

“But I should,”

 

And just like that, Siyeon was out the door.

 

~~

 

“What do you think all this hype is about?” Kyla asked Kyungwon at dinner. The teachers were frantically running around, trying to make sure everything looked perfect.

 

“I dunno,” Kyungwon said boredly. She poked her pizza with a fork.

 

“The heads of houses are all missing,” Nayoung observed, looking at the head table. “McGonagall is gone, too,”

 

“Right, Lupin left during last period,” Siyeon said.

 

“Where you threatened Minkyung,”

 

“Yep,” Siyeon smiled triumphantly. “It was great,”

Kyungwon grimaced. “Guys, violence is never the answer,”

 

“Violence is always the answer,” Nayoung said.

 

“Imagine how awkward Christmas will be with her family if you kill her!” Kyungwon exclaimed. “'Hey, Kyungwon! Merry Christmas! We didn’t get you a gift because your best friends murdered our daughter,”

 

“Not my problem,” Nayoung shrugged.

 

McGonagall suddenly came into the hall with the head of the houses following her. She got up to the podium at the front.

 

“May I have your attention, please?” she called out. The hall went silent.

 

“As you might have noticed, Hogwarts has been preparing for the arrival of certain guests,”

 

The hall whispered among each other, curious about what their headmaster was talking about.

 

“And I am pleased to announce that Hogwarts will be hosting a prestigious competition that has not happened since 1994,”

 

This is it, Yuyu thought. They’re announcing the Triwizard Tournament

 

“With great honor, I would like to announce that Hogwarts will be the site of the Triwizard Tournament this year,”

 

Noise erupted in the Great Hall, students yelling and cheering about the possibility of fame and glory.

 

“SILENCE!” McGonagall yelled. The hall stilled.

“Now, as previous to the last tournament, only the students over the age of 17 may enter,” McGonagall announced. Many shouts of disapproval rang through the hall, mainly from the underclassmen.

 

“QUIET!”

 

McGonagall smoothed her jacket and gripped the edge of the podium. She cleared .

 

“Now, I expect you all to give a warm Hogwarts welcome to Beuaxbatons Academy of Magic and Durmstrang Institute,”

 

The doors burst open.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Signeul bonae signal bonae!!

(Creds to twt; Dinahsdilemma)