Guess who's back

Slytherin To Your Heart

 

 

‘’Mind if I Slytherin to your Chamber of Secrets?"

 

"What the , Yebin," Kyungwon said, giving the Gryffindor a puzzled look.

 

Yebin sighed, plopping herself down on a chair. "Sorry, Eunwoo told me to tell you that,"

 

Kyungwon shrugged sheepishly. "It's okay," It was Saturday, two weeks after the first task, three weeks before the next.

 

The crisp November air brought a slight chill to the castle; it was only a matter of time before it started to snow.

 

Yebin coughed. "Do you understand the Animagus thing in Transfiguration?"

 

"Do you still not know the difference between that and a Metamorphmagus?" Kyungwon asked. She thought she cleared that up.

 

"No, I get that, but um," Yebin tucked a piece of hair behind her ear. "How do you become one?"

 

"Become one?" Kyungwon asked. "You want to be an Animagus?"

 

"I mean, it seems really cool," Yebin nodded.

 

"Like, I would love to be able to shape shift into an animal,"

 

"I know it takes a really long process to get it approved by the Ministry and stuff," Kyungwon coughed.

 

"But that might be something you want to ask McGonagall about,"

 

"Oh okay," Yebin said as she yawned.

 

"Tired much?" Kyungwon smirked.

 

Yebin rubbed her eye. "I spent last night binge watching School 2015 with my roommates,"

 

"Ah, Kim So-hyun," Kyungwon hummed in approval. "I love her, so so much"

 

"Kang So-young. UGH I have that , I would have drop kicked her in the throat if she ever bullied my sister like for real," Yebin said.

 

"Eunwoo and Minkyung were drooling over Nam Joo-hyuk ,"  Kyungwon nodded. "Wait how the do you watch Netflix in the castle?"

 

"I brought my laptop from home, solely for that purpose," Yebin said.

 

"YOO my friend Jaehyun who lived in the Muggle world told me to watch Pretty Little Liars,"

 

"Isn't that a girly show?" Yebin asked.

 

"Yeah, it was weird. This kid tried to get with me all summer, but I didn't know that until someone pointed it out to me. He looked so embarrassed when I told him I was gay," Kyungwon chuckled.

 

“Hmm…Interesting…..” Yebin said. “Continue.”

 

"So he leaned in to kiss me one night after I hung out with a bunch of my Muggle friends. I freaked out and yelled 'I like ' in his face. It was pretty funny”

 

"Hey guys," Nayoung walked up behind them. She sat down in the seat next to Yebin.

 

"How's the studying session going?"

 

"Good," Kyungwon smiled. "What's up?"

 

"The night quidditch match is tonight," Nayoung raised her eyes suggestively.

 

"No,"

 

 "Yuyu-"

 

"I am not playing,"

 

"Why not?"

 

"I'm awful at quidditch!"

 

"Only because you won't let me teach you!"

 

"Because I'll look stupid!"

 

"Not with my tutoring! I'm being recruited for the national league!"

 

"Nayoung-"

 

"Please!"

 

"I don't-"

 

"Please!"

 

"What if I-"

 

"Please!"

 

"If I say yes will you shut up?"

 

“….you can shut me up” Yebin accidentally mumbled to herself. “with your lips..”

 

"Yes," Nayoung smiled triumphantly.

 

"You can use my old broom, and Siyeon and I would be there to help you, I think Kyla is joining us,"

 

“Where's the sleepover after?" Yebin asked.

 

Nayoung thought for a moment. "Last time it was in Ravenclaw Tower, so this time it's our turn,"

 

"Gryffindors don't usually come when it's in the Dungeons, same with us when it's in Gryffindor tower," Kyungwon shrugged.

 

"But if you stay around me and Nayoung, we'll make sure no one bothers you,"

 

Kyungwon's eyes widened, scared that she made an assumption.

"That is if you want to, if you don't feel comfortable I understand and-"

 

"No that's fine," Yebin cut in.

 

"I'd love to stay with you guys,"

 

"Great, that's perfect," Nayoung clapped.

 

"I have to go see if Siyeon asked Jiu yet, I'll catch you guys later,"

 

"Have you ever played in the nightly quidditch matches?" Yebin asked once Nayoung was gone.

 

Kyungwon's ears turned pink. "Once, in my third year. I played a Keeper.

Jun almost knocked me off my broom and I broke my wrist because he hit a Bludger at me. Nayoung then knocked him off his broom and he was in a coma for a week,"

 

"I'm surprised Nayoung hasn't been expelled yet," Said the smaller Kang.

 

"Her family is a big Hogwarts name. She's like a great-times-a-hundred grand-niece of Salazar Slytherin,"

 

Yebin's eyes widened. "S-so-"

 

"Yeah, she's related to Voldemort, but distantly. I think her ancestor was Slytherin's sister or something," Kyungwon said.

 

"But weren't her family Death Eaters?"

 

"Her parents weren't, actually, she's the first in her immediate family to be in Slytherin, besides her Nonna of course.

 

Her Nonna was a Death Eater, but that's because she believed in what Voldemort did, which was terrifying," Kyungwon shuddered.  

 

"Wow,"

 

"I know. But Nayoung's not bad, she's one of the greatest people I know. She's my favorite human being," Kyungwon said.

 

"They put her on trial when she was younger, to make sure her parents weren't trying to put ideas in her head. But her mom was a Ravenclaw and her dad and brother were in Hufflepuff. They want nothing to do with Voldemort since he brought a bad name to their family,"

 

"Interesting," Yebin said. "So that's why they can't expel her?"

 

 "Probably," Kyungwon admitted.

 

"She knows they can't kick her out so she can get away with anything,"

 

"Like stealing from Lily Potter?"

 

 "You know about that?" Kyungwon asked, voice hollow.

 

"In her defense, Filch took it from Lily and Nayoung took it from Filch,"

 

"No it's fine, I won't tell Lil," Yebin assured. "She's wondering where her stuff is, though,"

 

They sat in a comfortable silence, looking at each other happily. Kyungwon felt an odd feeling in her stomach, something she only felt around two, maybe three, people.

 

"So, um," Kyungwon cleared . "What animal do you think your Animagus would be?"

 

 

"Here, take my old broom, I named it Mariah-sunbaenim," Siyeon said, shoving a broom into Kyla's hand.

 

She turned to Kyungwon. "And this is Rihanna-sunbaenim,"

 

"I can't believe you listen to Muggle music," Nayoung chuckled.

 

"I would become a Muggle for my queens," Siyeon said dramatically.

 

"Oh my. Dedication,"

 

"Of course, I will be using my prize possession, Beyoncé-sunbaenim," Siyeon tossed her hair over her shoulder.

 

She hugged the broomstick close to her chest.

 

"Alright, I'm ready to die," Kyungwon announced, adjusting her fleece jacket.

She was dressed in a Slytherin Quidditch rugby, Bona's old one that she borrowed, and black leggings, completed with Converse All-Stars.

 

"Don't be so dramatic," Nayoung punched her shoulder. "You're going to do great. You did just fine before those ugly Gryffindor wannabes knocked you off,"

 

"They were actual Gryffindors,"

 

 "No they weren't," Nayoung looked disgusted.

 

"In my eyes, a true Gryffindor is selfless, and caring, and would fight for what they believe in. They're not those pretentious stuck-up s most of them are,"

 

"They're not all bad," Kyungwon defended.

 

 "Name five,"

 

"Eunwoo, Yebin, Sejeong, the cooler Nayoung and Seulgi.,,"

 

"Alright, I give you that. But they're like the only one-,..WAIT WHAT DO YOU MEAN COOLER" Nayoung screamed.

 

 

There was a knock at the door. It was Bona.

 

 "What's up, ladies?" she asked.

 

"You look good in my shirt, Yuyu," Bona smirked.

 

 "Thanks," Kyungwon said. "Ready to go?"

 

"Did you want to borrow my bat? Nayoung told me you were playing today," Bona asked as they walked towards the quidditch pitch.

 

“ Only If you have an extra one. I think we have every position except the other Beater," Kyungwon said.

 

"Yeah it's gonna be mixed tonight," Nayoung said. "Me, you, Siyeon, Kyla, Irene, Mina and Bona are one team,"

 

"Sweet. Who are we playing against?" Bona asked.

 

"I think a Beauxbatons team first,"

 

"Noice,"

 

The dungeons were getting set up for the sleepover, placing down mattresses and blankets. It was a tradition that after every night quidditch game, which happened every Friday.

 

Tonight was the first night it happened this year, since the season started tomorrow with the Hufflepuff vs Ravenclaw match.

 

"We'll win, we have two captains on our team," Siyeon smirked, referring to herself and Irene.

 

"Plus, Nayoung is basically my co-captain, so we technically have three captains on one team,’’

 

"And me. We can pick up where Kyla and Kyungwon are lacking," Bona chuckled.

 

"I'm good at quidditch, I guess," Kyla shrugged.

 

"I play it with my cousins on holidays, not like you guys though, but I make a fairly good Chaser,"

 

"Then it's settled," Nayoung smiled, stepping onto the pitch.

 

"Me, Siyeon, and Kyla are Chasers, Irene's the Seeker, Mina's the Keeper, and Bona and Kyungwon are the Beaters," Nayoung mentioned.

 

The quidditch pitch was set up with food tables and bets being placed.

Students were standing around chattering before the match, excited for what lied ahead in the night.

 

"Youuhaa!" a voice called out. Kyungwon smiled before Jiu tackled her in a hug.

 

"How are you? I have not seen you since Madame Choi made us take separate classes,"

 

Jiu pouted. Sooyoung did this because she did not want two Triwizard Champions fraternizing.

 

"I've been good. Have you figured out the rock thing yet?" Kyungwon asked.

Jiu let out a pfft! sound.

 

"No, it is tres hard! Even my friend Yoohyeon has trouble!" she gestured to the girl next to her. Yoohyeon shrugged.

 

‘’Are you playing tonight?" Irene asked, eying the brooms in the two girls hands. Jiu nodded.

 

"Oui. At Beauxbatons I played Seeker,"

 

 "Aight, swag. This match will be lit," Siyeon said, dabbing.

 

"Let's do this," The team walked over to Mina's girlfriend, Chaeyoung, who organizes the night matches.

 

‘’Hey guys," the Hufflepuff smiled. "You'll be playing against Coleman's team from Beauxbatons.’’

 

‘’Minkyung and Seulgi's teams are next to you,"

 

 "Great, thanks Chae," Nayoung nodded.

 

The team smiled before the other Slytherin had to run off, hastily trying to make the last minute touches for the games.

 

Nayoung clapped her hands together. She took a deep breath.

"Alright team, bring it in," Nayoung said, gathering her team in a huddle.

 

She was known for her motivational speeches before a game. Well... speech, as she repeats the same one before every game.

 

“Now I don't know about you, but I'm going to put my everything into this game.

 

And if each of you put just a little bit of your heart into this, we can ing kick their . We're going to go in there like 'bang! bang!' and rip them from the inside out.

 

Their best mistake will be challenging us, and after that they're going to be like, 'why try? They're the best.' And it's true.

 

Because we are! After this match, we're going to have one less problem, because we're going to advance to the finals,"

 

Nayoung beat her broom to the ground to exaggerate her point. "Let's do this!"

 

“Oh no," Kyungwon groaned. She dreaded this moment. Kyungwon couldn't even walk on two feet how would she be able to control a broomstick?

 

Irene walked up behind Kyungwon. "You okay?"

 

"If I fall off my broom, will you catch me?" Kyungwon asked.

 

Irene took a moment to think. She cracked a smile. "Probably not,"

 

“Fantastic," Kyungwon grumbled. She started walking towards the first field, waiting for her impending doom.

 

"C'mon, you got this," Bona encouraged once Kyungwon was in the air. She gripped her broom for dear life.

 

"I really don't," Kyungwon said hoarsely. "I usually watch. I haven't picked up a broom in like, three years,"

 

"It's easy, don't worry," Bona reassured. The first whistle went off. "Well, I'm off,"

 

Kyungwon stayed floating in the same spot, too terrified to move.

 

The game against Jiu's team went unnoticed because Kyungwon was so scared.

 

She didn't realize Siyeon was screaming at her until the Buldger almost hit her face.

 

Kyungwon yelped, lurching her broom to the side. She freaked out, realizing that her broom was moving downwards.

 

She yanked up, causing the broom to shoot upwards. It was out of control.

 

Suddenly, she stopped moving.

 

 "Loosen your grip," a voice ordered.

 

"You're choking it too much,"

 

Kyungwon opened her eyes.

 

Minkyung was hovering right next to her, and they were hundreds of feet in the air, higher than any of the players, in the clouds.

 

She must have left her match to help.

 

Minkyung let go of Kyungwon's broom, her holding onto it because she stopped it moments before.

 

"Jesus, Yuyu. You almost gave me a heart attack,"

 

"Sorry," Kyungwon mumbled. The cold air wasn't the only thing making her cheeks turn pink.

 

"If you grip the broom too tightly, it makes you go faster," Minkyung explained.

 

"I'm new at this, I didn't know," Kyungwon fiddled with the bat in her hand, embarrassed.

 

Minkyung studied her, Kyungwon couldn't read her expression.

 

"C'mere. I want to show you something," Minkyung said. When she realized that Kyungwon didn't have the slightest clue about how to do that, she moved on her own.

 

"Flying is actually kind of simple, if you want to go right, you lean right, and if you want to go left you lean left,"

 

Minkyung explained. She demonstrated it slightly. "And if you want to go faster you choke up your hands and lean forward, and to slow down simply lean back," Minkyung flew around Kyungwon until she was positioned in front of her.

 

"Alright, let's see you try,"

 

Kyungwon took a deep breath before ing her weight to one side.

It jerked to the right, Kyungwon screwing her eyes shut. She flew about twenty feet sideways, before centering herself on the broom again.

 

"Not like that!" Minkyung scolded, flying over to the other girl.

 

", Yuyu. Does everything you do have to be hard and fast?" Minkyung's eyes widened when she realized what she insinuated.

 

Her cheeks flushed in embarrassment.

 

"I can't believe I just said that," she whispered, mortified.

 

"I can't believe you said that either,"

 

Kyungwon said, shocked. The fact that Minkyung alluded to their tryst so casually was the last thing Kyungwon expected.

 

The two looked at each other, shock and horror evident on their faces.

It wasn't until the whistle blew signaling that one of the matches was over that they snapped out of their daze.

 

"So, um," Minkyung coughed. "I-it's lean right, go right, and, um, y-you-"

 

"Minky," Kyungwon interrupted.

 

"Y-yes?"

 

"You don't have to be nervous around me, it's okay," Minkyung's ears still turned pink

 

"Right, well, um, I hope my tips helped," Minkyung refused to meet Kyungwon's eyes, flying back down towards the field.

 

Kyungwon watched her fly back down, before following her slightly after.

 

 

"Where'd you go?"

 

Kyla asked once Kyungwon was back on the vicinity of the field.

Their game was over and they were waiting to be told who their next opponents were.

 

"She was up in the clouds making goo-goo eyes with Minkyung," Mina whispered.

 

“She was up where? I literally couldn’t hear anything after ‘she was up’ Mina, you have got to start speaking louder girl.” Siyeon said.

 

Mina sighed. "I said she was up in the clouds making goo-goo eyes with Minkyung," Mina said at a decent volume now. >;c

 

“I was not!" Kyungwon protested.

 

 "I thought after you slept with her that you got it out of your system,"

Irene said. Nayoung looked at her, concerned, then disapproving.

 

Her expression mimicked the one Kyungwon’s monther gives Kyungwon when she's in trouble.

 

"That's what I thought too," she said dryly.

 

 

It was 7:30 in the morning, Kyungwon and Yebin not sleeping a wink.

After all of the others fell asleep at the annual sleepover, Kyungwon and Yebin started talking about their celebrity crushes.

 

"I'm in love with Suzy," Yebin admitted earlier.

 

She was the only Gryffindor there, as her housemates tended to opt out of anything that had to do with Slytherin due to the rivalry.

 

The Slyths were nice to her though, knowing that she was a friend of Kyungwon's.

 

"I mean Bae is her firs name like who isn’t in love with her. She’s flawless." Kyungwon put a hand over her heart.

 

"My baeby,"

 

"She's so precious, I literally cannot wait for While You Were Sleeping. I need it so bad,"

 

She flopped her head down on her pillow. "I love her so much, her 1 second appearance in Real was asdfghjk.." said Yuha.

 

"She appeared in Real?" Yebin asked.

She must have missed that movie.

 

 "You haven't seen it?" Kyungwon asked. Yebin shook her head. "Okay, well we're watching it. Right now, it’ll be the best second of your life"

 

Which lead them to where they are now: in Kyungwon's room,

binge watching an entire series of movies and series by Miss Bae Suzy while eating the endless supply of junk food Kyungwon keeps under her bed.

 

"You see, my problem with that is that I want her to date her boo, but then again I also want her to date me,"

 

Yebin admitted. She sighed. "Do you see my dilemma?"

 

"Nah, I feel that," Kyungwon smiled.

 

 

Kyungwon took this time to look at Yebin. Like, really look at her. There was no denying that she was beautiful. She leaned her face closer to Yebin’s.

 

Even though she wasn't wearing makeup and she looked worn out and tired, she was gorgeous.

 

Her hair fell over her shoulders, tousled just the slightest. Her face looked delicate, like an angel.

 

And her lips looked so damn soft. If only Kyungwon could-

 

 

“YO. KANG KYUNGWON," Siyeon bellowed, throwing open the door. Kyungwon and Yebin jumped apart, Kyungwon falling off her bed.

 

Kyungwon was scared, to say the least. Siyeon had an angry look in her eyes, and the fact that Siyeon was up before eleven meant she was on a mission.

 

Kyungwon whimpered, petrified and wondering what she did to make Siyeon so angry.

 

Siyeon huffed, more annoyed than she was angry. How could she not be? She felt like she was lied to.

 

"Why the didn't you tell me you have a girlfriend?" Siyeon asked, throwing her hands in the air

 

"You have a girlfriend?" Yebin asked, sounding a little disappointed.

 

"I do?" Kyungwon asked Siyeon, confused.

 

"Uh yeah," Siyeon said to Yebin.  "It's you, idiot,"

 

 

HELLO, i'm so sorry for the long wait. My macbook died and I spent my whole summer vacation working non stop to save up for a new laptop. BUT I FINALLY GOT ONE SO WE GOOD. Also yeah work and school has been keeping me busy. 

Please if I made any mistakes, let me know. BYE!