The Goblet of Fire

Slytherin To Your Heart

 

 

Girls, dozen of teenage girls, entered the hall, followed by boys who were angrily marching.

 

“Whoa,” Siyeon and Kyungwon exhaled.

 

“Look at those guys,” Siyeon’s eyes widened.

 

“Look at those girls,” Kyungwon gawked.

 

“Hey, you’re drooling,” Kyla smirked, grabbing her napkin to dab Kyungwon’s chin. Kyungwon swatted her hand away.

 

“illa, look at that- that,” Kyungwon stumbled over a word. “Goddess!”

A girl, who was the epitome of beauty, confidently walked with the group from Beauxbatons.

 

She had midnight black hair, curled slightly to perfection under her blue hat. Her skin showed no flaws, and it was practically glowing. She carried a sly smirk on her face, as if she was harboring a secret. Kyungwon felt hot and unstable just looking at her.

 

“Damn,” Nayoung whistled. “French hottie with a bangin’ body,”

 

“I saw her first,” Kyungwon said, eyes never leaving the girl.

 

“,” Kyla chuckled. “I think Yuyu found her new prey,”

 

“She’s not an animal,” Kyungwon chastised, eyes trailing the girl as she walked up with her classmates to the front of the hall. “She’s a beautiful wizard with the face of an angel, carved by God, with the gift of a thousand veelas,”

 

“Whoa,” Kyla grinned at her friend. “I think you’re in love,”

 

“Oh, I might be,” Kyungwon rested her head on her hands. “She’s so ing beautiful,”

 

It seemed like all the men, and Kyungwon, in the hall were enchanted by this girl’s beauty. Her seductive eyes seem to have a luring power, drawing everyone’s attention towards her.

 

“She will be mine,” Siyeon whispered teasingly.

 

Kyungwon turned back to glare. “Hey. I saw her first,”

 

“Relax, Wonton. I ain’t gonna steal your girl,”

 

“Welcome, Headmaster Sooyoung and Headmaster Yuri,” McGonagall held out her arms.

 

“Minerva,” the woman smiled, kissing the old professors cheek.

The younger professor of Beauxbatons bowed slightly, before flashing a peace sign.

 

“Holy . I am so going to enter,” Siyeon grinned wickedly.

 

“Me, too,” Nayoung clapped. “Eternal glory? That sounds ing awesome,”

 

“Hey, kiddies! Listen up!” Headmaster Sooyoung called. “Since these old geezers want this to be about quote unquote ‘making friends,’ we are going to establish the buddy system,”

 

Many of the boys whooped and hollered, probably hoping to be paired with one of the Beauxbatons girls.

 

“Assignment will be separated by house and year, Durmstrang with the boys and Beauxbatons with the girls,” There were boos. Kyungwon rolled her eyes.

 

“Yuyu, enter the Triwizard Tournament with us!” Siyeon said, grabbing the other girl’s arm.

 

“Are you serious?” Kyungwon scoffed. “I already know I’m not going to be picked,”

 

“Maybe you will,” Kyla said. “Harry Potter didn’t think he would be picked,”

 

“Harry Potter was also fourteen years old, and he didn’t enter himself,”

 

“That’s beside the point,”

 

“Besides, even if I was picked, I don’t want to risk my life for some stupid cup”

 

“Eternal glory, Yuyu,”

 

“Is not worth dying over,” Kyungwon rolled her eyes. “Seriously, Kyla, would you want to risk your life for some cup and five minutes of fame?”

 

“Well, I wouldn’t personally but I think Siyeon or Nayoung would,” Kyla pointed to their friends, who were avidly talking about the upcoming tournament.

 

Kyungwon looked over at the Gryffindor table, where Minkyung was excitedly chatting about the challenge. She let out a sigh. How did Mingyu expect her to protect Minkyung if the girl hated her?

 

Kyla followed Kyungwon’s gaze. She looked at her friend sympathetically.

“You know there’s nothing you can do to stop her,” she said quietly.

 

Kyungwon let out a defeated sigh. “I know,”

 

“Yuyu, when I win eternal glory, I will use that glory and shove it up Minkyung’s big ego,” Siyeon smirked. Kyungwon gave a small smile.

“Listen up, kids!” Sooyoung called. She stood at the front of the hall with a clipboard in hand. “Now, for the buddy system, the others will accompany you to classes, but will spend meals and sleep with their schools,”

 

“Let’s get with the names!”

 

Kyungwon kinda droned the lady’s voice out, until Kyla elbowed her in the ribs.

 

“They called you!” she whispered.

 

“Huh? What?” Kyungwon asked, confused.

 

“Go up there!” Kyla pushed Kyungwon off the seat, making her stumble backwards.

 

Headmaster Sooyoung was still calling out names, so no one really noticed Kyungwon looking hopelessly confused.

 

“Bonjour,” a Beauxbatons girl smiled. “Comment t'appelles tu?”

 

“What?” Kyungwon asked.

 

The girl giggled, making Kyungwon blush. "What is your name?”

 

“Oh, I’m Kyungwon,”

 

“Ah! You are mine!” Another Beauxbatons girl said. Kyungwon was knocked backwards when the girl crashed into her with a hug. The girl giggled.

“It is so nice to meet you!” the girl said, with a heavy French accent. She pulled away from the hug.

 

Kyungwon felt her heart drop to her stomach. It was that beautiful girl she was gawking at. She had an even prettier smile than Kyungwon would have thought.

 

“Bonjour, Kyuungwon,” the girl drawled out. “My name is Jiyoo,”

 

Kyungwon heard a lot of murmurs, mostly from guys who were upset for not being paired with the beauty in front of her. Jiyoo smiled at her sweetly, making Kyungwon swoon.

 

“We go meet your friends, no?” Jiyoo asked, her accent making her so much hotter.

 

“Y-yes, this way,” Kyungwon stuttered, leading Jiyoo towards the Slytherin table. Many whoops and hollers went around when they walked by.

 

“Jiyoo, this is Siyeon, Kyla, and Nayoung,”

 

“Bonjour,” Jiyoo said. The three Slytherins had their mouths wide open.

 

“You’re hot,” Nayoung said.

 

“Thank you,”

 

“Like, you’re smoking,”

 

“Smoking?”

 

“Like fire,”

 

“There is a fire?” Jiyoo looked around, confused. “I see no fire,”

She said the last part with something that sounded like sass.

 

“Oh my God,” Siyeon smiled. “I love her already,”

 

~~

 

“Who is that?” Jiyoo asked.

 

“Who is who?” Kyungwon was busy brewing a potion. It was the morning after Beauxbatons showed up at Hogwarts.

 

“The girl who looks like she wants hurt me,”

 

Kyungwon looked up from her cauldron to see Minkyung staring down Jiyoo and Kyungwon.

 

“She’s Minkyung,”

 

“Min-ky-ung?”

 

“Yes,”

 

“She looks angry,”

 

“That’s not anger, that’s hate,”

 

“Hate?”

 

“Um, déteste,” Kyungwon said, probably totally butchering the French language.

 

“Oh,” was all Jiyoo said. “Does she hate me?”

 

“No, of course not!” Kyungwon said hurriedly. “No she hates me,”

 

“Why does she hate you? You are so magnifique,” Jiyoo looked appalled.

Kyungwon blushed as she stirred her potion. “Thank you,”

 

“Oh no, that is not how you do that,” Jiyoo walked behind Kyungwon and wrapped her arms around her, placing her hand over Kyungwon’s. She pressed her front to Kyungwon’s back as she helped her stir. “You have to go slower,”

 

Kyungwon felt her cheeks burn up. She cleared .

 

“Slower?” Kyungwon asked, her voice flustered.

 

“Mmhhmm,” Jiyoo murmured. She was focusing on the potion, not noticing how hot and ually frustrated Kyungwon was. (Could you blame her? The last time she slept with someone was Sana, which was before her sixth year)

 

“Aw look, the mutt found someone to pick out her fleas,” Minkyung laughed bitterly from the other side of the room. Some Gryffindors laughed.

 

Kyungwon looked down and got out of Jiyoo’s grasp. She looked at her apologetically. She didn’t want Jiyoo to be bullied by the Gryffindors for being associated with her.

 

“Mutt?” Jiyoo scrunched her nose. “What is a mutt?”

 

“It’s nothing,” Kyungwon went back to brewing her potion.

 

“It is obviously something if you are upset,”

 

Kyungwon tugged at the bracelet on the wrist, something she does when she is nervous.

 

“What’s that?” Jiyoo asked, picking up Kyungwon’s arm. She examined the piece of cloth on the Slytherin’s wrist.

 

M and K Forever

 

“Who is ‘M’?’” Jiyoo asked. Kyungwon drew her hand away from the girl, covering her wrist with her cloak.

 

“She’s no one,” Kyungwon murmured.

 

“Kyungwon. I am not dumb. I happen to be pretty and smart,” Jiyoo smirked.

 

“Now tell me, is 'M’ this Min-ky-ung girl?”

Kyungwon nodded sheepishly. Was she that readable?

“Were you lovers?” Jiyoo asked. Kyungwon’s eyes widened.

 

“What?”

 

“Were you in love? Is that why you do not like each other? Was there a bad breakup?”

 

“N-no,” Kyungwon looked scared. “We were never lovers,”

 

“But you wanted to be?”

 

Kyungwon stared at the girl in see. Where the did she come up with this?

“Um, the potion,” Kyungwon murmured. “We should get back to the potion,”

 

“Have I upset you? I did not mean to,” Jiyoo apologized, placing a hand on Kyungwon’s shoulder. “I am sorry,”

 

“It’s okay,” Kyungwon shrugged off.

 

“Why does Minkyung hurt you?” Jiyoo asked.

 

“She doesn’t hurt me,”

 

“Yes she does,” Jiyoo nodded. “She hurts you with her words. Why?”

Kyungwon looked at the French girl, pain in her eyes.

 

“I wish I knew,”

 

~~

 

“I wish to enter the tournament,” Jiyoo told the group of Slytherins in the courtyard. “I wish to be the Beauxbatons champion,”

 

“Same,” Siyeon said. “Not for Beauxbatons though, since I don’t go there,”

 

“You should enter with me!” Jiyoo said, tugging on Kyungwon’s arm. “It will be fun!”

 

Nayoung fell off Kyulkyung’s lap from laughing.

 

“Yuyu, in the Triwizard Tournament? That’s rich,” she laughed, clutching her stomach. Kyungwon threw her wand at her. It hit Nayoung’s head.

 

“That’s not really my thing,” Kyungwon shrugged.

 

“What’s not your thing?” Jiyoo asked.

 

“Sacrificing my life for a cup,”

 

“Ah, I understand,” Jiyoo said, sitting down. She sat so close to Kyungwon she was basically sitting on her lap.

 

Jiyoo pulled out a piece of parchment and a pen. She scribbled her name on it.

 

“Actually Yuyu, I think you should enter,” Siyeon said, tearing off a piece of the paper Jiyoo just wrote on. She wrote down Kyungwon’s name.

 

“I’m going to put this in the Goblet,” Siyeon announced.

 

“Knock yourself out, Ddidi. It’s not like I’m going to be picked,” Kyungwon playfully rolled her eyes.

 

“Maybe you will,” Jiyoo said hopefully.

 

Kyungwon laughed. “I seriously doubt it,”

 

“Which is why this is funny,” Siyeon smiled. “I’m doing this for my own amusement,”

 

“Join me,” Jiyoo held out her hand. “Take me to put my name in the goblet,”

 

Siyeon took the girl’s hand, leading her away from the group. Jiyoo was giggling.

 

“She seems nice,” Kyla said, flipping through her Transfiguration textbook.

 

“She’s incredible,” Kyungwon said dreamily.

 

“Aw, looks like someone has a crush,” Kyulkyung teased. “But I can’t blame you, she’s hot,”

 

Nayoung hit her girlfriend with Kyungwon’s wand, not giving it back to Kyungwon when she threw it at her the first time.

 

“Hey, don’t be like that. You’re still my number one.” She leaned down to kiss Nayoung

 

“Ew,” Kyungwon and Kyla muttered.

 

“I hate PDA,” Kyla shuddered.

 

“Same,” Kyungwon muttered. From the corner of her eye, Kyungwon saw Minkyung enter with Yebin and Eunwoo.

 

“Bonjour! I am back,” Jiyoo announced, plopping down on Kyungwon’s lap.

 

“I entered your name in the Goblet. It turned red,” Jiyoo said. She grinned at Kyungwon slyly, before kissing her cheeks.

 

Kyungwon blushed furiously, hearing whoops and hollers from the students in the courtyard, apparently everyone was watching them.

 

“What was that for?” Kyungwon asked, all flustered.

 

Jiyoo leaned over to whisper in Kyungwon’s ear.

 

“Min-ky-ung is watching,” she smirked pulling back. Kyungwon saw Minkyung watching the group, jaw clenched and hands balled into fists.

 

Kyungwon looked down, embarrassed. She had no idea why Minkyung still could make her feel so small.

 

Jiyoo lifted Kyungwon’s chin to look her in the eyes.

 

“Or maybe I just wanted to kiss you,” she said quietly.

 

~~

 

“Settle down!” McGonagall called. It was two days since Jiyoo, Siyeon, and Nayoung put their names in the Goblet of Fire.

 

 Tonight was the night where they find out who was going to be picked.

The students were talking excitedly. Jiyoo sat over with her classmates from Beauxbatons, a little disappointed she couldn’t share this moment with her new friends.

 

On the other side of the room, Siyeon and Nayoung were even more excited.

 

“I don’t even care if I’m the champion or not, I just don’t want it to be that Minkyung,” Nayoung said. “If she is our champion, I’m transferring to Beauxbatons,”

 

“Right behind you,” Siyeon nodded. “We don’t need her to have an even bigger ego,”

 

“I think it’s going to be one of you two,” Kyla said. “I mean you guys deserve it the most,”

 

“Thanks, Kay, but we just gotta see what the goblet says,”

 

 

“SILENCE!”

 

 

The chatter died down almost immediately.

“Alright,” McGonagall sighed. “Let’s begin,”

 

The Goblet of Fire roared when McGonagall placed her hands on it. She caught the piece of paper that erupted from the cup.

 

“Jackson Wang!” she yelled, causing an uprising from the Durmstrang table.

 

A boy who looked like his face had been crafted by the gods marched up to the front, firmly shaking all three headmaster’s hands. He gave a curt bow at the front of the room before being led out.

 

McGonagall placed her hands on the goblet again, catching the paper that flew out of it.

 

“Kim Jiyoo!”

 

“Yes!” Kyungwon clapped. She looked over and saw Jiyoo with a huge smile on her face, elegantly walking up to where Jackson previously was.

 

“Oh my god, I’m so happy for her,” Kyungwon gushed.

 

“She’s going to do great,” Siyeon beamed. “I can’t wait to see her in action,”

 

“Kim Minkyung!” McGonagall called out, with the Gryffindors cheering and Siyeon and Nayoung groaning.

 

“, seriously?” Nayoung rolled her eyes.

 

“That just ruined my good vibe,” Siyeon groaned.

 

Minkyung walked up to the front confidently, flashing one of her dazzling smiles. She had a look in her eyes as if to say Of course it’s me, who else?

McGonagall welcomed Minkyung with open arms, smiling at the girl warmly.

 

Minkyung left to go into the back room.

 

McGonagall clapped. “Now, because that’s done and over with-”

 

The goblet roared again, the flames shooting up and giving up one piece of torn paper.

 

 

McGonagall groaned. “No, not again,”

 

 

The paper was on the ground, students craning their necks to see who’s name was scrawled on it. McGonagall picked up the paper.

 

She let out a sigh of relief. Although she was puzzled on why the Goblet would choose four people again, she was relieved that the fourth wasn’t a minor.

 

She cleared and turned towards the curious students, who were also confused on why there was a fourth paper given.

 

 

 

Kang Kyungwon,”

 

 

 

 

For anyone wondering it’s Jiyoo / Jiu / Minji from Dreamcatcher.

I'll update once more tomorrow and then maybe again after a week or two cause I have finals sorry ;(

(Creds to twt; Dinahsdilemma)