Mistake?!

Not Just Another Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They were in the hall, three of them, Hae Ra, Sehun and Seo Hyung surrounded by photographers and other people from forensic department.

“Weeks later of the incident you find the weapon in front of the detective’s chamber.....it has to be fabricated,” said Seo Hyung.

“How could no one notice it before. I’m sure it’s the same dagger,” Sehun sighed.

“How so? How come you are so sure?” Zenia met his eyes for the first time that night.

“Umm... you see that mark on the blade, that double cross? When he moved his dagger towards me that night, I held out his hand and turn to look at the thing. It’s undoubtedly the same mark. It’s the same knife.”

“And today you noticed it for the first time when you walked in through the gate?” Zenia added with thoughtful eyes.

He simply nodded.

The people from the forensic department were gone. It was only Sehun, Zenia, Seo Hyung, the manager and the bodyguard. They tried hard to make every piece fit together. Disgusted at not being able to reach a conclusion, she felt the need of a break. She went in to make some coffe for them and for herself.

Ahh, why does he always keep the coffee on the higher rack?!

“Damn...” she almost started to jump as she tried hard to reach for it on the higher most rack.

She heard a sound of soft laughter but before she could turn around to see who it was, she felt a warm existence of someone behind her and noticed, a hand going past hers

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter