Favour!

Not Just Another Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Few days have passed, probably a week or something. Sehun tried to keep away from thinking about her, indulging himself in as many shoots and works as possible. Besides he was absolutely determined in catching that criminal, obviously since that jerk tried to kill him but more because he threatened to harm his woman. He tried every possible way to keep her away from his mind, but he missed her like crazy. Above all, there was Hae Ra, helping him not to forget about Zenia, every time he wants to. Hae Ra, on the other hand didn’t want to see him suffer like that, getting tortured all by himself. It wasn’t like she had an option either. It would kill her to watch Sehun go drinking every night and she was also requested not to appear in front him those nights.

A gentleman after all.

One day when there nobody in the house but Oh Sehun, swiping through his own photos on instagram, Hae Ra came in through the open door. Sehun was informed that she had another job during daytime, so he definitely wasn’t expecting her.

To be honest, Hae Ra did remind him of Zenia, but Oh Sehun probably didn’t want to admit that a part of him was also falling for Hae Ra, since the night they started getting less uncomfortable around each other. They became much like close friends after that day. He would share everything with her and then find himself admiring her more with every opinion and thoughts she expressed. He never had opportunity to talk to Zenia so much, so he didn’t know how she thinks. But Hae Ra....she definitely thinks different and he liked it, but he never liked the fact that he was falling for two women at the same time, and therefore he kept denying his feelings for Hae Ra.

That would be so ungentlemanly like after all.

It’s true that Sehun had never seen Hae Ra’s face until now. He once asked her about her mask and her hoodie to which her answer was something like,” Umm... it’s nothing special. I just seem to have a major dust allergy...ya...that’s why I tend to cover most of... my self all the time.” Sehun respected her and never a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter