Grateful!

Not Just Another Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

6 months later--------

Zenia: Wake up, its late already.

She nagged him standing beside the bed while he grabbed her wrist and pulled her on himself,” Five more minutes,please.” He pouted at his own requested and she kissed it. He looked at her surprised,”Woah, my wife is becoming a master in it, huh...kiss master.” Zenia was definitely embarrassed with her new nick name but still replied him back,” After all we have such a good teacher at home...” Sehun retorted right after,” Then shall we start the day with today’s lesson?”

He was almost going to kiss her when she pulled herself back with him making him sit on the bed,” Not now hubby. You are late.” Disappointed he was going to lie down again but there she stood with a jug full of water in her hand implying if he does not wake up, then she might shower him on bed.

That evening when he returned, he found her lying on the bed. She generally doesn’t sleep at this time; well nobody does. He gently felt her forehead and skin. It was normal. He didn’t want to wake her up; thought she might be tired.therefore he made an omelette for himself and sat beside her scrolling through his instagram feed when he remembered that he isn’t following anyone, so normally the timeline was blank.

He looked at her sleeping soundly. He gently brushed her hair with his fingers. She opened her eyes slowly and hardly had she seen him sitting beside her, she somehow covered and rushed to the washroom. Sehun shocked by her sudden unexpected reaction followed her without a clue. She threw up.

Zenia: Throw that thing out Sehunah ....that omelette...throw it out...please.

He was busy rubbing her back when he was suddenly taken aback by her words,” What?”

Zenia: Quick, or else I might throw up till I die.

“Okay okay, hold on,” He ran to throw the omelette and came back to her. She was out of the washroom by then.

“Oh my god, are you okay? What’s wrong?”

“I don’t know ,it’s the third time today. Damn I feel so weak.”

“You should have called me,” Sehun reached for his phone to call Lay.

“I thought a little sleep would make me feel better.”

She laid down as soon as she got to the bed.

Lay: So you feel dizzy and weak?

Zenia: yes...and I threw up thrice from morning.

Lay: What did you eat?

Zenia: the last thing I had was breakfast which I probably threw up as well.

Sehun: And she is not able to stand omelettes...

Lay laughed out.

Lay: Sehunah...it’s not just omelette. She probably can’t stand eggs now and f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter