Promise

Not Just Another Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As soon as she came out of the washroom, she found Ji Hyung waiting for her. He grabbed her hand,” Come with me for a second.” The phone slipped from her hand without her even noticing it.” Where are we going?” she asked while they stepped in the elevator.” Sshh...there is something I want to show you,” she raised her eyebrows,” Trust me, you will love it.” To her surprise he took her to the roof. She walked before him to find if there was something really good but she was only surprised by the sound of his phone ringing.

It’s the same ringtone.

She turned to him with awestruck eyes and found him opening his mask only to reveal the wound that she had left him with, the previous night. With every step that he took towards her, she took a step back. She kept walking backwards until she hit the railing and he was inches apart from her. She was about to scream when he said softly,” Don’t even dare, baby. Anyone finds you up here and this whole building will...boom...explode.” He slipped the remote of the bomb in his pocket. She began to shiver. The way he laughed was definitely not normal. Hell...it was scary.

If what he said was true, then she definitely didn’t want to be responsible for the death of those numerous people that were present on the mall; and then there was Sehun.

Zenia: Wae are you doing this?

Ji Hyung: Ahh...let’s say ...to keep an old promise. You know what, I never break my promises, I’m a man of my word.

Zenia: What promise?

Ji Hyung: See you forgot...Remember when you were a big fan of that son of a four years ago...

Zenia: You dare call him that.

She rather warned him.

Ji Hyung: And you are still....That day...

He added disgusted---

*flashback 4 years ago*

Melissa and Zenia were busy turning the pages of a magazine to find all pictures of Oh Sehun and make cut outs to fangirl over them. Ji Hyung who was sitting beside them was really nervous.He had decided to propose to Zenia the next day after their college graduation ceremony.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter