The Mystery Begins

Not Just Another Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A day after, she was fine and sitting in her table while Melissa yelled,” Hey, you girl Zenia, I’m talking to you. Why, why? I was only out for a day and you got admitted to the hospital. Daebak.” All this while Zenia tried her best not to hurt her ears but Melissa probably didn’t have any intention to stop. Therefore Zenia stood up and hugged her which got het to seal her tongue. “ What’s this? Hey?” Melissa said in a low voice. “Biane...chincha biane...” she hugged her again. Melissa tried to be angry but she couldn’t,” Okay....but make sure it doesn’t happen again. You need to take care of yourself, arachchi?” “ Yes ma’am,” chanted Zenia.

That day Sehun was a bit late. This time he didn’t come alone. There was someone with him, Kim Seo Hyung. That’s right, detective Kim Seo Hyung. Zenia stared at him in awe. Seo Hyung didn’t know that the company that Zenia worked for was that one, so he was surprised as well but was wise enough to keep shut. Sehun did not come for any shoots that day, instead on a rather important errand. They didn’t stay for long and he was guarded by more men than he usually was.Something was off. The whole office sensed it. Sehun noticed Zenia and smiled. The expression on his face made it clear to her that he was strangely worried about something.

Zenia was eager to do her night shift that day, more eager than she ever was.

“What? What did you just say? He was attacked? A dagger?” she screamed.

“Yes,” said Seo Hyung sitting on the couch opposite to hers,” he thankfully he couldn’t give him more than a scratch. What is even more shocking is that criminal left a note on his door. “

“A note?”

“ Yep, he said that he was kind of surprised and scared when he was attacked suddenly, so he ran towards his home while he saw the criminal chasing him. But when he reached he found a note on his door saying that he’ll come back for him again and again until he shows somebody that he does what he says.”

“ Aishh, these crazy bastards. What’s wrong with people nowadays?” Zen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter