The Beginning of Something New!

Not Just Another Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

What’s wrong with her? Why is she not retorting? Why the hell is she apologising? Damn those jerks.

Sehun suddenly noticed that she couldn’t keep her balance and was about to fall. He ran to her as fast as he could and stopping her from falling any further, he completely wrapped her in his arms. He just realised that she was so small that she could literally vanish in his arms. She gave a weak smile, and passed out then and there. “ Hey, are you okay? Come on wake up...will you?Hey, come to your senses.” He continued to shake her gently when he realised that she was burning up. He felt her forehead and her neck. She had quite a temperature. He looked up to find those guys but they were already gone.

TWO HOURS LATER

“Hyung, what’s the situation there?” Sehun called up his manager.

“The doctor said that it’s probably due to stress or overwork and that she needs a long undisturbed sleep. There is nothing to worry about though,” the manager replied.

“That’s a relief,” he hung up a little later.

Sehun wanted to be there himself so badly but thinking about how it would affect the headlines the next day, he restrained himself. He could hardly stay put though. In fact he was growing more and more restless.

She must be alone for the night .Aniya that’s not safe. Aishh..

Sehun grabs his coat, his mask and his shades and rushes out. He enters the hospital like some thief, late at night, which made people notice him more. He goes to the reception and asks about Zenia. After having to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter