Alibi

Not Just Another Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“So what made you rush like that?” they asked Sehun after having seated themselves in the office. He showed the message to everyone. Sehun who was sitting beside Zenia held her hands as he could clearly figure out the fear in her expression. “What about the buyers of the rifle?” Sehun asked. Seo Hyung replied,” About that...there are only three transactions of that rifle made to Korea. The bastard had probably borrowed it. The investigation is still going on.” Prosecutor Chanyeol added,” As for Miss Zenia, we will arrange for 24/7 hour guards for her safety.” Baekyun who hasn’t said anything until now, asked Zenia,” When you gave your statement this morning that he didn’t speak anything yesterday and the only time you heard him was when he shouted as a result of you biting him...so, would you be able to recognise his voice?” Zenia wished she could,” I don’t think so, it’s just a scream and his voice wasn’t prominent. I guess I was too weak.”

Seo Hyung suddenly said,” I don’t understand one thing, I mean the jerk first said that his motive was to come for Sehun then why on earth is he making Zenia his target?” “Probably because he knows that she is the easier target who can lead him to his ulterior motive. I mean he can use her to get to him,” Baekhyun laid down his assumption. Zenia’s phone rang and it interrupted the discussion, much to her disgust. She wasn’t going to pick it up but she found that it was Ji Hyung.

What does he need now?

Zenia: Hello.

Ji Hyung: Hey Zenia, I need your help. Please....please please please don’t say no....

Zenia: Yah, tell me first. What’s this about?

Ji HYung: Alright, there is this girl, I like so much and I want to give her a gift. You know I’m a zero when it comes to these stuffs, so please....

She knew that Ji Hyung had a crush on her so she decides to question him some more.

Zenia: Really? You didn’t tell me yesterday... Anyway, who is she?

Ji Hyung: Who?...Umm...

Zenia: Oh come on now, if I’m going to help you I at least need to know who she is.Come on.

Ji Hyung: It’s....it’s Melissa, Melissa.

Zenia: Whaaaat....you mean our Melissa?Omaya!

Ji Hyung: *sigh* Yes, you’re coming right?

She wondered whether Seo Hyung had told him about yesterday’s incident.

Zenia: Guess I have to...okay.

JI Hyung: Alright then,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter