Chapter 2

Believe me because I love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It is not hard for Jungkook to get accepted when he applied for a job at BiYG with his amazing set of skills. Just as his father plan, Jungkook now works in the same department with Chaeyoung. Everything now only depends on Jungkook to get Chaeyoung's trust. And totally different from what he anticipated, Chaeyoung is the one who asked him to join when the new small group of employees gathered for lunch. "Jungkook-ssi, wanna join us for lunch?"

Jungkook never thought that it would be so easy to get close to her. She enjoys chatting and listening to others. She is a bright sociable girl. Chaeyoung also initiated conversations with Jungkook about random things because he didn't talk much when the group met. It's only a few weeks in but he is now not uncomfortable to talk to Chaeyoung. In fact, he feels happy talking to her. To his surprise, she also enjoyed talking to him and she blushed whenever he gave her just half-hearted compliments about her fun stories. They go out after work sometimes to have dinner, to walk or ride bikes along the Han River, just as friends. He learned that she has never had a boyfriend. He has thought about how to make her fall for him before, or at least to become his close friend so that he can make his plan work. Now trash them all, he gathers his courage to ask her to become his girlfriend one night when they walk along the Han River, just simply: "Chaeyoung-ah, I like you, will you be my girlfriend"

"I love you, Jungkook-ah. I'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter