Chapter 7

Believe me because I love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook

She finally accepts to talk to me. She knows I have been waiting outside her house for weeks just to talk to her.

"Chaeyoung-ah, I'm really sorry. I came to you with bad intention, but I never wanted to cause you any pain since I met you. I meant every single word I said to you. Don't place a blame on yourself Chaeyoung, I am a selfish person because although I know I don't deserve you, I want to be with you, I love..."

"Stop. The reason I see you today is only for my own good. I forgive you because I would like to think that you really didn't want to hurt me, so you can stop saying sorry to me. I forgive you so don't come and wait for me anymore. I want to officially break up with you so it is going to be better for me to move on"

"I should have cleared things up way earlier. I want to make it up for you but I know it's hard for you to see me. Thank you for forgiving me. "  

My heart shatters into pieces. I kiss her, I messed up again. I can feel her tears drop. The moment my lips part, I know I will never find someone better than her. 

...............

I force myself into working. The business has started to build up with the current small office. I see my dad has found his enthusiasm that he buried for a long time. He works hard to make up for me. I came clear to dad that I actually love Chaeyoung and I am stupid that make me lose her. He is always a loving dad who wants the best for me, he genuinely encourages me to go and find my happiness, he regrets of making me suffering when he was trapped into wrongful thinking. For me, I fail to not think of Chaeyoung every day. 

 

Rose

These few months have been so slow for me. Finally, our team promotion project has wrapped up successfully aligned with the planned schedule. I've told my dad that I will go back to Australia to try out different position so that I can gain more experience. Initially, I was going to accept

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter