Chapter 3

Believe me because I love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyoung is cheerful and lovely as she always is, but there is one difference in her life. She now has her boyfriend who she loves and cares for more than anyone else apart from her parents. She always tells him that she is the luckiest person on earth because she got to love everyone around her, beloved by everyone around her and especially because she is loved by her crush. She believes that Jungkook is simply just a type of person who does not show much affection when in fact he is a warm person. He is happy around her which makes her happy. He worries when she feels tired at work. Chaeyoung never hides to show her love or thinks about who gives in more or less into their relationship. She simply loves him.

....................

"Jungkook-ah, I just want to hear you say you love me"

This is what he scares. She never questions him about why he only says "I like you'', but it kills him to restrict himself from saying he loves her now when he falls for her completely. He hangs out in her house and he knows where her father office room is and important files in there, but he hasn't made a move yet. He secretly explores what actually happened in the past to convince himself that what he will do for his father is right. One thing is, he meant every single word he said to Chaeyoung since they became a couple. Yes, he loves her a lot, and saying he loves her is also a truth.

"I Love You Chaeyoungie. Believe me when I say I Love You, because I re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter