Chapter 6

Believe me because I love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook

After diligently searching for information related to the past problem, I finally get hold of what actually went down 2 years ago. My dad's company used to be a famous media corporation. But because of failure in the new leakage of a big project promotion, the actual promotion never happened, that is why there was so little information about such project. Only information regarding the failure in handling information by the corporation was focused on. The problem is, corporations are people and people do make mistakes, but they're people under constant scrutiny by the public. My dad corporation faced with downright angry Korean public. In this country, it was and still is really hard to recover from one serious mistake, especially in the media and entertainment industries. In the end, many big projects were taken by Chaeyoung dad's company BiYG and which created momentum for the company to become successful as today. 

I blame myself for finding out the actual problem too late. The actual promotion project was a brilliant idea, it was just an extremely unfortunate event that swallowed the whole corporation into darkness. I will try my best to work and rebuilt to the firm, rather than taking anyone down.  I really need to convince my dad to face with the failure rather than blaming on someone else's success. I need to do it right now....

"Dad, this is just not right......

" Her dad was not the one revealed the project information, it was your corporation internal mistake. I can not do thing that will bring someone down without sensible reasons"

.........

" I told you she is your enemy, same as her had is my enemy. Do you love her to actually act against me?"

..........

"No, I'm not falling for her. I'm saying this NOT because I love her. I care about you. Dad, please I can't do it anymore. I DON'T LOVE HER, IS IT GOOD ENOUGH TO CONVINCE YOU"

"Please, you and I are both hurting, I just want you to be truly happy"

.......

Admitting my mistake hurts but saying that I don't love Chaeyoung hurts me even more. I am an idiot to say those words to convince my dad, I was just not in the right mind. I now need to talk to Chaey

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter