Chapter 1

Believe me because I love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I found out that he has a daughter who is your age who works in his company.You need to approach her, gain her trust to get access to their private information and tell me but you can't fall for her. Her father is my enemy, you must keep in mind that the girl is also your enemy. I need to get back what is mine, and what should be left for you, my son". Seeing his father has been going through hell since 2 years ago, Jungkook believes that what he is going to do is right. It is not the fortune that Jungkook cares about, it is only for his father who has brought Jungkook up alone with all of his love. Jungkook always respects his father regardless of what other people think because people praised his father when he was successful but trash talking about him once he fails.

Jungkook does not initiate conversations with strangers to gain their love and trust, he is close with only his 2 best friends Jimin and Taehuyng who he grew up with. He is very awkward with others and just put in the minimal effort to interact with others when he has to. Loving a stranger is even a foreign idea to him or at least for now. Trading the trust in a relationship with a stranger for his father's happiness does not sound too bad because he can stop seeing the stranger once he gets what he needs. Getting the inside information for his father does not kill anyone.

The tough thing for him is to gain her trust, he believed.

..................

Park Chaeyoung, a love

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter