Chapter 6

[Secret Crush]

 

Chapter 6


Taeyang POV

Sigh. Jiyong really did it this time. With the phone in my hand reading the article I knew it that Yang-saja already knows about this. 

What to do now Jiyong?

This game is already boring.

Jiyong POV

Urgh. I shouldn't have drank too much last night.

"Hyung! Hyung!" 

"What is it Seungri?" I looked at him while massaging my throbbing head.

"Hyung! Have you read the latest article about you? You are bye bye to the world!" Seungri gave me his phone to read it.

Breaking NEWS G-Dragon of Big Bang is seen leaving a hotel with Sandara Park of 2NEI

What? With Dara? But it wasn't only us who were drinking at that time.

Sigh. As I gave the phone back to Seungri my phone started ringing.

Tiffany calling...

Crap. She must've seen the article. End call.

Yang Hyunsuk-saja calling...

"Hyung, you need to answer that one." Seungri told me and just pat my shoulders.

"Answer it for me. I'll just be taking a shower my head's killing me." With that I left and went to the bathroom to have a nice bath.

But what happened last night?

We only drunk that's all. It was with Dara and some of our friends.

Sigh. "This will be a very tiring day."

After a good 15 minutes bath I am already good to go.

"What did he say Seungri?"

I asked him as I went to the living room seeing him sit there like he owns this condo, and how the hell did he get inside? 

"Ah hyung," he said standing up, "You need to go the his office at 10."

Looking at my watch I only have 5 mins. to go there.

Before going out, Seungri stopped me by patting my shoulders again.

"May God be with you Oppa~" he said cutely.

"Arasseo, yobo." I said while putting both of my hands to his cheeks.

Haish, chincha this maknae of ours is so adorbaly cute. Just kidding.

YG Entertainment (Yang Hyunsuk's office)

"What's this? Both of you." He said.

We are currently sitting on the sofa with Sandara on the other side.

"Do you have any idea how much this will destroy your image Sandara? And Jiyong. Next time do everything descreetly. Even though both of you are just having fun, you guys should know that you are famous. All eyes are on you. What do you want to release as a statement? 'Ta-dah! We are actually going out!' like that? This is not yet the time for you to reveal that you are in a relationship because you are going to have a collaboration with Taeyeon of SNSD. You all guys know how this industry works and how your fan's minds work. It could damage the performance itself."

Sigh, as expected, this is what he is going to say.

"Yang-saja~ It's not like that. We were actually there because a common friend invited us their for their wedding. What they wrote on the article is just pure biased." Sandara said.

"And? Whenever there is an article being published concerning both of you it is going to be a very hard one to extinguish. Because both of you are famous and a very big star!"

Sigh, "We know, it's just that what the paparazzi would like to take a photo of is what is going to be published, all I need to do is upload a photo of us with our friends last night, to lessen it. And, we are not guilty of being caught because we've done nothing wrong."

"It is not that easy Jiyong."

"I know. But-"

"But if we just create a statement on where both of you are going out then it is fine. Is that what you are going to say?"

"You know me so well sajangnim." I replied him.

"We cannot do anything about it anymore, there are already articles and some of your fans are speculating that the two of you are already going out. What we can do right now is evade the article by saying the truth, excluding the fact that both of you are going out. There are already too many issues going on with you Jiyong, for this to lessen it all we can do is state an honest statement, then when it comes to the point that the fans are speculating too much we can just say that both of you are just friends, this is for saving even a little bit of your reputation and also 2nei's reputation."

"Okay" Both, Sandara and I just agreed to Yang-saja.

This is for the best.


Taeyeon's POV

Breaking NEWS G-Dragon of Big Bang is seen leaving a hotel with Sandara Park of 2NEI

"Number 2 in naver and and trending in Twitter,"

[HOT!] YG Entertainment Confirmed Leader of Big Bang GDragon and Sandara Park of 2NEI are Actually Dating!

"Number 1 in naver and trending worldwide in Twitter, #DaraGon, woah, like woah! I cannot believe this!" Tiffany shouted in our dorm. Holding her phone, probably reading each articles related to them. 

I actually did not expect that they will be confirming immediately that they are going out.

Okay. How not to be affected?

How not to seem very sad about it?

Oh my gosh. Why am I even asking myself?

Has it always been like this?

Me being sad over these things?

Me thinking about their relationship too much?

Why am I even thinking about them?

I should be professional!

I should not be sad over them and just try to cheer for them!

I should be happy for them!

I should be...

I should be..

I should...

I...

"Taengguuuuuuuu!" Sunny said, catching my attention.

"Wae?"

"Are you okay?"

"Why would I not be okay?" I looked at her, trying to look like I don't care about the news and articles that has been going around the internet. So crazy! How internet and social media have become.

"Well..." Tiffany started.

"Nu-uh. Not gonna get any of that 'talk' Yes I am fine. And, I am now currently concentrating with our performance in MAMA."

"Are you sure 'bout that honey?" Tiffany probed.

"Yes I am baby." I said then went to my own room.

Sigh. This is just a fleeting moment. A fleeting feelings for a guy who doesn't even like me.

I grabbed my coloring book and started to fill it with different colors to make it alive.

This is what I need to distract myself from everything.

Next day

We were supposed to have a final practice for MAMA but since the issue between the relationship between them is still hot, their company have decided that to move it on the day before MAMA. Well, can't say anything about that, since they are one of the hottest star in the industry.

Since my schedule is clear for the whole day I think I'll just stay here in the dorm and try to clean our dorm.

Or, I'll just do the laundry.

Yep, that's the plan for today. My clothes have been pilling up since I have been concentrating on the practices.

When i went out of my room, the dorm is expectedly empty, Fanny maybe went out with some friends and Sunny must've had a busy schedule.

I breathed in comfortably, "What a quiet dorm. I like it."

After stretching, I prepped everything I need before doing my laundry.


Tiffany's POV

"So, you are telling me that they are going to evade it just to save Taeyeon and Jiyong oppa's collab? Isn't that going too far? People would still like their performance if they do a good job in it, and I know that they will be nailing it."

Okay, right now I am talking with my hubby. And it just so happened that I blabbed immediately about Ji-oppa and Dara.

"Yes. It is the fruit of their drinking party. So they needed to face the consequences." Oppa just said casually while drinking his coffee.

I sipped a little bit in my strawberry cream frappe.

"But, isn't that gonna make the issue worse?"

"Nope. Since, Jiyong is already having a rumour of going out with somebody else then it would make the matter worse, Jiyong would be labelled as a playboy, playing around three girls, since Yang-saja does not want to come to that he thought that denying and evading things could make the things a little bit okay. Yes, that has been decided like that so that the hatred on Taeyeon won't grow, she received too much criticism when the whole world 'dicovered' that she is going out with Baekhyun of EXO, even though that was just to make the issues at that time be diverted."

"Fine. But I think it has taken a toll in Taengu."

"What do you mean? You told me that she said that she was perfectly fine with the issue." Oppa looked at me while sitting casually.

"That's the problem. She's acting like she is okay when in fact she is not. She really likes Ji-oppa, it just doesn't show, but she really, really like Ji-oppa. And, her being the quiet but crazy leader, she thinks that it is fine not to get what she likes, because she thinks she needs to be perfect just  to protect our group from hatred. But this time. She's acting too perfectly fine that it is bothering me."

"Sigh. Well, we can't do anything more than what we did. It is up to them already on what they really like to do or what they really want. Lets just leave them alone and let them meet on their own. But this time, I think it is not feasible. It would just create a bigger issue and can damage both of our group."

Oppa hugged me and kissed my forehead as he told me that.

Sigh. "Fine."

But, I just feel so sorry.

Idols cannot date whoever they like. We are expected to be loyal to them, and when they know that we are going out with somebody else we would be bashed.

Why is this getting very complicated?

I only wanted to let Taeyeon and Jiyong oppa to collaborate, I never knew that it could turn into like this.

The day before Taeyeon goes to Hong Kong I will be telling her everything.


"Taenguuuuuu" I went to her room, she is packing her things for MAMA

"Yes?" She looked at me

"You know when Jiyong oppa left you on your song choice?"

She thinked and then looked at me 

"Yes, why?"

"You see, Jiyong oppa did not really want to leave you at that time, you see, Dara-sshi was hospitalized at that time, and he ahd to fetch her, but he was almost caught by a paparazzi that is why he went  to some places before he fetched Dara-sshi. That is why he was not able to contact you, and you see, those jams are not actually from a fan but from Jiyong oppa. It was a peace offering to you, because you got angry at him, and I actually told him what to give you so that you will feel happy."

After confessing to her she stood up shocked.

"WHAT!?" She looked so pale, "Oh no, I-I really did not know about that, what should I do? I got angry at him for that and, and the reason was that because Dara has been hospitalized."

"Taeng, actually Jiyong oppa is a kind person, he does not actually carry any hatred towards you but he understood you and gave you those jams so that you feel okay."

Taeng was pacing at her room, bothered by what she just learned.

"What should I do? I really did a bad thing."

I smiled at her, "Ji oppa, will accept a simple sorry you know?"


x