Chapter 12

[Secret Crush]

Chapter 12


Jiyong

Two weeks passed and here I am back in South Korea, in my own apartment, still contemplating on how to contact Taeyon. While watching a comedy show somebody rang the door bell I stood up then went to the door, without looking on who is the other side of the door I opened it, it was Youngbae and Seungri.

"Oh, what are you guys doing here?"

"Just passing by." Youngbae replied then walked nside towards the living room then the two of them made themselves comfortable in my sofa.

"So, what is the update between your new muse?" Seungri asked with Yang-saja's voice, before I could answer his question Youngbae answered it, "I could guess that he still have not yet contacted her."

"Omoyaa~ Why?" Seungri being playful started acting like a mom. "Our Jiyongie is acting like this? Aigoo~ This is not like you." Then both of them started snickering, why I ought to kick their asses out if they are not one of my closest friend.

"Then, my dearest mom, what are you going to do about it? Why don't you help this troubled son of yours?" I played along with their act since they will not stop if I did not play with them, as if I as caught in their own bait they smiled mysteriously.

"Are you sure about that hyung?" Seungri asked me then looked at Youngbae, "Then, isn't that Tiffany is a very close friend of hers." he paused for abit then continued, "I have thought that if you could ask her a favor concerning about Taeyeon then that would be easy."

I have thought about it, but then, she might refuse it.

"What if she refuses?"

"She will not. She was the one who even insisted that you and Taeyeon have a collaboration. Just, think about it."

With that our conversation about it ended, we talked about things that are related to work even the military enlistment that could not be avoided.

After an hour both of them are getting ready to leave, "Then hyung I will be going now." Seungri said, "Me too, I need to get ready for my date with Hyorin later." And with that they went out.

Since I have a schedule set for today I got ready to leave my apartment before my manager could even get here. When we arrived at the YG building I remembered when she first came here, and the first time she went inside the studio, I was a little bit taken aback that what she shows when she is in front of the camera is the same with the way she interacts off cam. She even looked cute when she was a little bit flustered, even when she got angry at me for leaving her she was still damn cute.

Before I could even delve deeper into the topic I walked inside the building to discuss work and music.

When I returned in my apartment it was already 1 AM. I got so immersed in work that I never noticed the time so when I saw the time I immediately went home to rest.

Before getting ready for bed I kept on playing with my phone thinking whether I will ask Tiffany a favor or not.

Even before my mind could process it I am waiting for her to pick up her phone, "Hello? Ji oppa? What is it?" I heard her voice being weak and then almost irritated that I bothered her sleep,

"Tiffany, I am sorry for bothering you this early but I need to ask you a favor." A long pause then I heard a shufling, "What is it oppa?"

I hesitated for a bit, but nothing will happen when I do not do something about it. "I, you know. I need you to set me up with Taeyeon." A pregnant pause before I could hear her take a sharp intake of air, then a shriek, "Oppa! You know that baby Taeng is not a person you should be messing up with! You are still going out with Dara unnie!"

"Wait wait wait. Top hyung haven't told you?" I immediately interjected since she got the wrong idea.

"About what!? Cheating is not a good thing oppa! You know that!"

"We already broke up." 

Then she paused panicking, then a soft "Really? Why?"

"Well, we got into a deep talk then she noticed that I like Taeyeon then, it is a long story Tiffany, but that is the summary of it." I told her, "Yah, oppa, you are moving so fast for a guy who just went through a break up." That burned a little bit, "I know, but I just cannot sit still while doing nothing for Taeyeon."

"Then oppa, want me to let you in a secret?" I don't know where this is going to but I will just say yes, "Sure."

"Taeyeon also likes you."

"W-what?"

"I'll just talk to you later Ji oppa! Night! I need to catch up some beauty rest!" Then she ended the call.

Wtf? Is that true?

Does Taeyeon like me?

Like really?

Then my phone immediately tinged, it was from Tiffany.

Tiffany:

Oppa stop smiling like a fool right now. Let's meet next week in Club XX, Friday.

Then without replying I slept with a light heart thinking that Taeyeon also likes me.

 

 

 

 

 

After waiting for a whole slow damn week I am already here at Club XX where I should be meeting Tiffany, so when I looked around people are having their greatest time tonight, this is a club where celebrities are only allowed and people like stalkers or paparazzi are not allowed, basically this is a place where we can get drunk and stupid, or even meet with a person.

"Where is she?" While looking around and scanning for Tiffany, my phone vibrated, 

Tiffany:

Oppa, this is the plan. I actually grabbed Taeng along so that you can talk to her here, but I need to make her comfortable, so you will have to wait and be patient. I will be messging you again when you are going to enter the scene, then good luck!

After that I looked at the entrance and saw both of them, I hid and made sure that they will not see me, I was looking at Taeyeon and she looks so beautiful, she also being stared at with anvy even with awe. Because she looks like a fairy with her fair skin and cute smile.

I just observed and waited until Tiffany left Taeyeon at the bar, then Tiffany was fidgeting with her phone, she must be messaging me right now, I guess.

But no, I waited for 15 minutes but she haven't texted me. Taeyeon was also getting impatient looking around for Tiffany, so she stood up then went to the bathroom, then I felt my phone vibrate,

Tiffany:

Ji oppa now's the time! 

Then I impatiently stood up then followed Taeyeon, she haven't noticed me but she bumped into me then I unknowingly called out for her, "Taeyeon-sshi."


Soooo, this should have been posted at 2 AM, but then, asianfanfics froze up at that moment then I had to refresh it soooo I lost all of the things I wrote, it would not be like this actually but since I got irritated by it I decided to re-write it after sleeping. Sooo here ya go.