Chapter 2

[Secret Crush]

Chapter 2


Taeyeon's POV

Daebak! The stage performance of 2NEI is so nice! Being able to see them again on stage made me happy, and so glad that they are on the stage again performing for their blackjacks, showcasing again their own charisma. 

My eyes automatically went to him, he's having fun with his other members.

Who won't be proud! 

He has a pretty, funny, cute, y and amazing girl.

We rode along the beat and just enjoyed everything. Despite, the feeling of having a weary heart I still enjoyed this day.

After the party we decided to go to our dorm and rest.

My phone buzzed. 

Heechul oppa

Yah! Taengu, taengu! Congrats in winning! You should treat us for a drink! 

'Oppa! You should  be the one treating me for a drink.'

I replied. There were other people who congratulated me. 

Seriously, Heechul oppa really likes to drink and party! But despite those things he still cared for us. Yeokshi of our Heechul oppa.

I tried to make my mind clear that's why I started coloring some of my coloring book.

But it seems like my mind will wander again to G-dragon sunbaenim.

How many years has passed since I ignored him? Five years? I regret it. I let my judgment get ahead of me. I just listened to the rumors that he's not a good news to some people that's why I ignored him and just said hello and congratulations when needed. Then that's all. I became so focused on the bad things and now that I like him and have a crush on him, makes me feel so stupid for not even being friends with him. 

I'm not a really good person at all, I immediately judged a person who is actually a kind person without the cameras around, I should have known that it is because that is the image that is being shown by media that is why so many people hate and yet, still love them. 

I dropped my coloring pen then closed the book. Sighing, I stood up then searched for my phone. I'll just read some articles regarding MAMA.

[Netizens found it cute that G-dragon mimicked Kim Taeyeon] 

My eyes went wide because of this. What in the world is this article talking about!? I mean like duuh, he mimicked me. Kim Taeyeon. Like duh Taengu! It is written on the headline! 

Then I clicked the article.

On the video below, you could see how cute G-dragon is. Click the video below to watch it!

I watched the video and it made me giggle. Seriously, making fun of me.

Then I proceeded to read the comments.

@user1 WAHH!! DEBAK! DEBAK! YAH YOU SHOULD READ THIS @uknowknow? GTAE!

@user2 i see nothing... He's just making fun of her.

@user3 sorry, but I ship DaraGon. Daragon has more feels and interactions. Than this. This is just nothing.

@user4 kkkk. GD really loves our baby tae

@user5 He's so cuuuuutteeee!

@user6 I wonder what TTS was talking about for taeng to open like that

@user7 kid leader! Harteu!

As I read more comments I can see that some people makes it for fun and some are defending other couples just likd Daragon.

I suddenly got bored so I read another article but it is regarding my win as a best female artist. And woah. Netizens are just so, so, rude and some defended me.

@user1 tbh I voted for Ailee. I dont like her.

@user2 hyuna deserves to win that not Tae who?

@user3 Okay. Ailee is better than her!

@user4 So many salty fans in here >:)

@user5 Our queen deserved it. At least she doesn't need to show her ual urges unlike your idol. 😪

@user6 I smell something burning. 

@user7 Queen Taeyeon is slayin.

I've read enough and some people are so rude and some defended me. I really want to thank them, but really, even though I have been facing the wrath and love of the netizens, sometimes, it is just so annoying that they keep on showing who is who and what is the achievement of this person, sigh, I mean, being a celebrity is not that easy, all of the eyes of the public is on us Making sure that we do not create any ruckus, misbehaviour and also a thing which can destroy our image that has been expected from us, being a good, sweet, innocent and doll like creature. *yawn* So sleepy right now. 

Soon I didn't notice that I fell asleep while reading the comments of the netizens.


°Tiffany's POV°

I know that Taeng likes Ji-oppa.

Like really! She's really readable when she likes somebody.

But, I feel so bad for her. I mean, Ji-oppa is seeing another woman. Who wouldn't get hurt when somebody you like has somebody in his life, let's add the times on where there are no interactions between them.

To be honest, the one who should be rapping on Taeng's solo is supposedly Ji-oppa, even before Taeng decided, I already knew she will be having a solo since I am close to one of the directors in the company, so I went on my way to talk to Ji-oppa. But, he turned it down. Taeng doesn't know that. I actually asked Ji-oppa when I attended one of his party. Sadly he said, "I'm really flattered that you asked me. But, I can't. I mean there are better rappers out there."

Psh. Excuses. He knows that it will be Taeng's first solo album. But he turned it down! 

Grr! 

Just you wait Ji-oppa. I'll definitely make the collaboration of Taeyeon X G-dragon!

Since I know that you are loyal to Sandara. I'll just make this collaboration happen, to make Taeng happy and even make some of the fans happy! Wink, wink! 

Who wouldn't like to see a collaboration of the leader of Big Bang and SNSD?

Well I do!

Plus, I've seen some of the stories created by GTae fans. I'll make them happy and make them ship both of them hard. Its not that I am trying to break Ji-oppa's relationship, but I am just letting some of the fans indulge on the sweetness that I will be creating one of these days!

Urgh! I just cannot wait! For this to happen!

Just sit back and enjoy the show Taengu I wil let you meet him and that will be it. 

Luckily I have connections with some people to pull this off.

Now, now. Must take care of my self and rest.


•Taeyang's POV•

When Taeyeon's song played I immediately told my members that she'll win. At first they didn't believe me especially Jiyong.

This guy is really sigh, sometimes, I really do not know what runs in his mind.

When her song was once played again I turned to them, "See, I'm right!" Then laughed.

Remembering what happened on MAMA earlier is making me laugh.

Jiyong mimicked Taeyeon. 

That guy,

"Taeyang oppa, Ji is calling for you." Dara told me, currently we are in a place to party and celebrate, celebrate our win and especially for 2NEI.

"Right. Be going now."

"Taeyang hyung! Can you believe that Taeyeon is so pretty earlier!” Seungri happily said, I just laughed at his remark, "So that's what our maknae has been doing earlier! Ogling at Taeyeon of SNSD!" Daesung said and laughed, "He even went to them during our performance! HAHAHA! Luckily TaeTiSeo happily jammed!" He added.

"Want me to set you up with her? I am close to some of them." Top hyung said, and that's where Jiyong spoke, "Forget it hyung, maybe she won't even go."

"Yep, she will just be turning you down and then her other members would be looking at you and then, they will be judging you for even trying to get her." I added,

"Yah. Hyung! I'm not that bad!" Seungri defended himself.

"Seungriyah. We don't need your lies. We all know you are a playboy." I said, this maknae of ours really likes anyone, especially when it is a pretty girl. What a lady's man.

"Ani! Hyung! Seriously she's really pretty!" 

We all looked at him teasingly and laughed, 

"Ara, ara!" We all said. 

Jiyong approached Dara then they went out.

I only smiled.

What a cute couple.

||•||•||•||•||•||•||

Done revising ❤