Secret Crush

[Secret Crush]

Secret Crush


Taeyeon

It has been one year since that night, where Jiyong just out of the blue whirled me out of my wits then outright told me what he feels. Every now and then everytime I finish my schedule he would be at the dorm with Tiffany and Sunny to welcome me and make me relax for all of the stress that I have accumulated, there are times where he cannot we be there physically,because of his work going out of the country, but would still make sure to call me and always send me a message to tell me that I did a good job. 

"Taeyeon?" It was Jiyong who is sitting beside me in the sofa, he went here in the dorm telling me that he was bored in his apartment that he wanted to go here.

"Hm? Wae?" I looked back at him smiling then brought back my attention to weekly idol, it was our episode. Jiyong just grinned then watched the show with me.

During our taping for this Jiyong was actully with the the staff, at first the staff was confused but then, Hyung Don told them not to mind Jiyong and that he was just trying to woe a pretty lady in Girl's Generation. When we heard what he said all of the members were squealing and Sunny just gave me a hard pat on my back saying things like, "Charanda!" "Aigoo ya~ our leader has grown up!" Before it gets too messy I told them to stop and glared at them. It was embarrassing! Knowing that I am shy with these kind of things!

Jiyong was just standing there smiling like an idiot and did nothing with the teasing of Defconn and Hyung Don oppa. 

"You know that I love you right, Taeyeon?" I was pulled out by my reverie when Jiyong suddenly told me that, so I looked back at him again.

"I know." Then I intertwined our hands together and leaned to his shoulder, "You told me that for about a hundred times already."

Then he went silent, I turned back my attention to weekly idol and smiled throughout the show since I can still remember what happened that day.

 

 

To be honest, I haven't told Jiyong those three words. That must be why he kept on edging me on keeping on reminding me that he loves me.

I haven't clearly told him what I am feeling, what I want us to be and how to make this relationship work. I am quite scared that he might leave me once I drop those three words to him. He might just be into the thrill of having me saying those words, he might just be playing a game, that is why I have not yet told him that I love him. Because I am scared that he will leave me.

But then again, he proved me wrong. 

 


We were given a vacation for 1 week, since the members wanted to spend our time together before the others would be having their own destination. We decided that we would be going to Jeju Island and stay close as possible then create memories once again.

When we arrived at the place where we would be staying I was at awe with the place and where it was situated. The place was a perfect place for people with a large group, though it looks enormous for 9 girls, but then the view just looked so nice. It was facing the ocean, since the sun it setting you could see its soft orange colors, since I want the others to see this I called the girls. "Everyone! Come here the view right now is so pretty." I told them, then they went beside me. Yoona was already taking a picture of the view while admiring at it, Yuri was shouting and was hyped up with the view, Tiffany even took out her phone then took a picture of us with the sun set behind us. She looked at the photo then smiled, "It's so pretty! One more girls!" Tiffany said that and took another picture.

"I never thought that we would be having a very nice accomodation!" Sunny, who is too pleased with the place started walking to the other rooms to look for her own room.

"I know right? Might as well take a tour of the place." Seohyun said quietly then took off on her own.

The place is really pretty, since its walls are decorated with stones while the furnitures that is in here are only using two colors, black and white, it was a classy place with a magnificent view. Outside we could even see a garden with different colors of flowers displaying their full bloomed petals.

It is a very nice place to relax in, it seems like even if we need to leave I would not want to leave and just stay here.

While the girls are going around the room, Hyoyeon called for me, "ByunTaeng~" 

Laughing with the way she called me I went to her, "Yah! Kim Yeosal!" She was in the kitchen so I guess we should be cooking now, since it is almost near dinner time.

"Let's cook a dinner for them since they seem hungry from the flight."

Without any words we have started to fix the things we bought on the way here then started cooking for the other members. I was so busy for preparing for our dinner so I never noticed my phone ring it was only when Sunny shouted that my phone was ringing.

"Ah. Bring it here in the kitchen, Sunny. I am quite busy here with Hyoyeon cooking dinner."

"Arasseo~" She came and gave me my phone, never minding who called for me I answered it,

"Yes, hello?" I was mixing the sauce for the chicken to be spicy so I was surprised that it was Jiyong who called,

"You seem busy Taeyeon."

"Ah. Jiyong~ Sorry, I am coooking for our dinner right now so I did not notice your call."

"Hmmm, that must taste delicious."

"Not really."

He was laughing, "You haven't cooked for me before. I am getting jealous to your other members."

Blushing with his compliment I got a little bit silent then smiled like an idiot, "Yah, don't get jealous just because of that, Jiyong."

"Aiyoo, blushing and smiling like a lady in love," Hyoyeon was whispering beside me, then sighed, "must be nice to fall in love, right Sunny?" Then both of them was giggling and was even making fun of my expression. I looked at them warningly then made faces at them, but they just made it worse by shouting, "YAH! TAENG! WHY ARE YOU SMILING LIKE A CHILD!?"

"Hajima!" I told Sunny as she was just laughing with Hyoyeon.

"Hm? Are you falling that hard to me Taeyeon?"

Jiyong, who heard Sunny started teason me too. "Tss. I will call you later after cooking our dinner. Bye." Even before I could hear his reply I ended the call then pulled Sunny's ear, "Choi Danshin!" Sunny was now pulling my hands out of her ear while shouting.

"Urgh! I'm sorry! I'm sorry! Just cook our dinner Taengu! We are hungry!"  With that I let her go then started frying the chicken and Hyoyeon was cooking for pasta.

After cooking and setting up the food in the dining table I called the other members to eat now, but Tiffany haven't come down yet.

"Where's Tiffany?" I asked the other members but they just shrugged their shoulders and sat down the table, they were on their phone.

As I was about to call Tiffany my phone rung, it was Jiyong, "Jiyong?" I went upstairs while I answered his call.

"Taeyeon, why don't you look at the garden while looking for Tiffany?" I was surprised that he told me to look at the garden and the fact that he knew that Tiffany was missing.

"How did you know about that?" I asked then looked at my phone curiously, "Just go out, then go to the garden Taeyeon." I went back down then I saw that the other members were not in the dining room I got suspicious, so I went out of the house to go to the garden.

 

 

 

 

 

 

He can't be here right?

He has a event in Japan, Taeyang even confirmed that.

He must be kidding right?

He has a very busy schedule so he might not be here, right?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

When I was near the garden I got nervous, there were lanterns that guided me into the garden, too pretty lanterns that I got surprised that I was already in the garden I was even surpised with the whole Big Bang members and even my own members standing there. Each of them were holding different kinds of purple flower. There was a Allium, Lily of Nile, Canterbury Bells, Asther, and other flowers that I cannot name but pretty. The garden was also decorated with lanterns, each with different colors and sizes.

Jiyong was at the center smiling shyly.

"Why are you here?" Was the only words that I could say for now, all of them laughed, he walked towards me then pulled me into the center of the garden, "After all of the trouble that is the first thing that comes into your mind? I am offended." He was frowning at me, oops. "I-I I am just surprised and I never expected this. You told me that you are in Japan!" 

He held my hands then kissed them, "I know, but right now. I only have a one question for you before I could answer all of your question." I looked at him then smiled, "What is it then Jiyong-ssi?"

All of my group mates were gushing and was taking a video or photo of us.

"It has been a year, and I have been trying to catch for your attention. And I did, successfully."

I got astonished when he got on his knee, wait, wait, wait. Aren't we moving too fast?

"Wait, what are you doing Jiyong?"

He just smiled at me and took my right hand, "I know I am a little bit late for this but, will you be my girl? Until the day where we can be one?"

I was startled at his statement, the others were making a sound that seems like they are overwhelmed for seeing this in their own eyes. I was overwhelmed to the fact that he went far to the point wherein, he even went here in Jeju-do for me, he arranged this with my members just for me.

Without answering I just smiled sweetly at him, then hugged him.

Everybody was shouting especially Tiffany, "Oh my gosh! That's our baby!" Seohyun was saying things like "Otoke!!!" "Waaah! Unnie!" and the others were squealing. While the other big bang members was smiling and even clapping.

Jiyong, who was even more happy, was laughing and smiled shyly, he slid a ring in my promise finger on my right hand. "This ring would be the sign of us. Since, I promise that I would not love any other lady but you. Not to hurt you. Not to make you feel insecured because of my past relationships, but will make you happy, comfortable, and just fall for me deeply." Then he gave me a peck on the lips that made me blush deeply and even hide my face on his chest, as I am shy in front of my group members. 

Before anything else, I need to tell him my true feelings. 

Gathering up my feelings, I looked at him in the face. 

"Jiyong," I called out to him, then he looked at me, I leaned closer to him until I could whisper it into his ears.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I love you so much, my secret crush."


This chapter now ends Secret Crush, since some of you asked for this hohoho here ya go sweeties!❤ Sorry it got me how many days to create this, but I made it yay! Hope you guys could enjoy this! ^^