Chapter 10

[Secret Crush]

Jiyong

It has been a week after MAMA and right now I am thinking about her. Sigh. Why am I even thinking about her when I have a very adorable lady beside me? I am in a nice restaurant with her here in Japan, we decided to take this trip to unwind and just relax.

"Oppa~" Dara called out to me, "Yep?" She dropped her chopsticks and was smiling sweetly at me.

"What do you think of Taeyeon?" She said, and I got taken aback by that. I just laughed at her question and held her hands, "Why are you asking me that? She's just a colleague that became a friend." I told her and sipped a drink.

"Yah~ Kojimal~" Dara teased me, "I am not." 

"You are."

"Not really." I insisted.

"You know that I watched your performance together, right?" I sighed deeply, why is she talking about now? I said that she is a friend to me.

"I know, but, can we just not talk about it?" I looked at her, "We are here in Japan to unwind."

"Aigoo~ Jiyong is being grumbly today. But no, because I think you are falling in love with her." I got surprised with what she just told me.

"Do you even know what you are talking about? I am going out with you, so why are y-"

"Because that is the truth. You know, you looked at her sweetly, when we arrived here I noticed that you are looking at her poster blazingly, when I was telling you a story you were not listening to me."

"I was just tired Dara."

"No. Jiyong, you are falling in love with her."

I got irritated on what Dara kept on insisting so I stood up, "If we are going to talk about this over a food then I'm going." I told her then left her in the restaurant.

I am not falling in love with Taeyeon.

She is just a singer like me.

Why does she keep on insisting that I like her?

I just looked at the poster because I liked to see her fac-

Wait, what?

No. Fcking way.

I pulled out my phone then called Youngbae.

"Wassup?"

"I need help."

"Wae? Did something happen? What is it?"

I told him everything on the phone and while I was telling him everything he was just laughing, irritated I asked him blazingly, "What are you laughing at?"

"Woah, no need to snap at me. What Dara-unnie was on point."

"What are you talking about?" I sighed again then face palmed. "Don't tell me you agree with her."

"Why not? It was true! After your performance with her you kept on mentioning her name when we are together! You kept on telling us how she always smile so cutely! Yaaaaah."

"Aniya!"

"Stop being so in denial Jiyongie!"

Out of irritaion I ended the call, then  I suddenly got a message.

Youngbae:

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) You got irritated because I was right Jiyongie.

I immidiately deleted his message cause I am not falling in love.


Another update? In one day? 

But it is short :( Yeps I made it short because I am thinking of ending this story in just 4-5 chapter, but if I did it short it could just be 2 chapters so yeaaahhh I am dragging the story (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ