Chapter 5

[Secret Crush]

Chapter 5


Taeyeon's POV

Since it will only be two weeks before MAMA we decided to increase our practices, our schedule being matched to each other so that we can give our fans the best performance.

When I arrived at the dorm Tiffany tried to get some information on what happened between me and GD-sshi

I tried to explain to her everything and I also told her that I will be giving up G-dragon.

I mean, I have no chances okay? 

"Ahh. Okay. If that's what you want. I won't bother you. Night Taenggu!" And she entered her room.

That's all? 

No, 'Why? Pursue him! Don't be so weak! That's so unlike you!' No complaints?

That's not like her. 

The following day I entered SMent, before I could go to the recording studio the receptionist called me.

"Taeyeon-sshi!"

"Ah, deh?"

When I arrived at the counter she handed me a green pastel colored paperbag.

"Eh? What's this for?" I asked 

"Ahhh~ Somebody sent that paperbag here, the delivery man told us that it was for you. We insisted that we could not take it because it was from an unkown person. But the guy is so persistent. Mian, he said that it was from somebody that persisted that it must be given to you." She explained, without doubting what's inside of this paperbag I took it, since it might be from a fan.

"Arraseo. Don't worry."

When I entered the studio I already saw G-dragon sitting and was staring at the paperbag I was holding then he has no reaction.

I just sat and then out of curiosity I opened the paperbag.

"HAAAAA OMO! OMO!" I started squealing happily as I saw two jars of strawberry and blueberry jams!

Whoever sent this! I LOVE YOU!

Kyaaaaaa~!

May God bless this person for sending these babies! Hearteu!

This is definitely from a fan! Who wouldn't know that I like jams! Especially this kind of brand? They are the best type of jams that I have ever tasted in my life! Having to get this jams once again makes me so happy!


Jiyong's POV

When she entered she was holding the paperbag.

I got startled a little bit when she started squealing happily when she opened the paperbag and then she smiled happily. I grinned a little bit, so she has a side like this.

She immediately became so quiet when I think she realized I was here and when the other people entered. 

She greeted us cheerfully and very, very brightly.

She seems too happy to receive those jams.

My informat never goes wrong with the information given to me.

"You seem so cheerful today Taeyeon-sshi.'' She looked at me with a charming smile, "Ah. It's just that somebody gave me these jams, they are actually my favorite." She said while looking at the jars lovingly. "Really? Who sent you that?"

Just go with the flow Jiyong.

"Hmmm. To be honest I really don't know who, but, I'm thankful for that person. It might be a fan. My fans knows how I love jams." I just smiled at her. She seems surprised that I smiled at her, her eyes looked a little bit big.

She looked away and went to the corner of the room. Still staring at her I remembered her words yesterday.

"I said that it's fine already didn't I? While waiting for you for how many hours in that room alone, I was doing my work and I looked for a song we could sing together. I was patient enough and foolish enough to believe in sombody's word that they'll comeback. But, no. Cause that stupid person I was waiting for was with his girlfriend as if he doesn't have a work to do, but then it is fine, since it is that person's choice to prioritize his girlfriend, this is just a collaboration and you were just ganged up by Tiffany and your members, so it is fine. I understand how you feel."

I took a deep breath, that's right, I'm stupid for letting you wait, but I really cannot tell you why, no matter what I say you might not believe me.

What should I do Taeyeon? I am in a very difficult situation right now.

Stop making it harder for me.


Taeyeon's POV

What a good day to start. Receiving one of my favorite really made my day. Must post it in my instagram later when our practice is over, so that the person who sent me this will be knowing that Ireceived his or her present for me.

I looked at it once again, sigh, what a lovely jars.

"You seem so cheerful today Taeyeon-sshi.'' Without realizing it, I just smiled at him.  "Ah. It's just that somebody gave me these jams, they are actually my favorite." I told him then looked at the jams once again. But its kinda surprising, asking questions out of the blue. G-Dragon-sshi must have a really good time yesterday with Sandara-sshi. Once again, I felt a pang in my chest. "Really? Who sent you that?" once again, asking me. "Hmmm. To be honest I really don't know who, but, I'm thankful for that person. It might be a fan. My fans knows how I love jams." I told him, I am still thinking who could've sent these but yep, maybe a fan sent it. Must thank that fan, whoever you are, thank you from the bottom of my heart. I looked at him once again and he just smiled at me. Eh? OMOYA! OMO! He's so cute when he smiles like that! Aish! That's playing against the rule! I can feel that I am blusing. I turned away quickly and went to the other corner of the room.

Haish! Chincha! That guy!

I just decided that I must not and NEVER fall!

Hajima Taengu!

Hajimaaaaaaaa!

As usual, our pratice has been smooth.

We decided that we will be meeting on the rehearsals.

Sigh. What a day.

I went back to the dorm holding the paper bag as if its like a baby.

"Ohh~ What's that?" Sunny asked me.

I smiled at her, "Ah. Jams!"

"Where did you get that?" Fany countered.

"Somebody gave it to me. I think a fan gave it." I told them happily. 

"Oh~ Now you have added a secret admirer Taenguuu." Tiffany said teasingly. 

I just laughed, "Yah! At least that secret admirer gave me one of my favorite thing in the world."

"Okay, okay." Tiffany and Sunny just laughed after saying that in-sync.

I went to the kitchen, and took a picture of it and uploaded it in my instagram.


 

From a fan! Thank you! ❤️ Jjang!


Oh. @xolovestephi commented in your photo.

xolovestephi Taengu said that this is one of the greatest gifts she received! ❤️😍

taeyeon_ss Because it's my favorite flavor. 😊


Tiffany really loves teasing me. Sigh.

01022134411

Hope you liked my present for you.

Eh? Who owns this number? Eh? Eh? What if its a sasaeng? Stalker? Should I reply?

01022134411

I'm not a stalker or anything. Just want to say sorry.

Sorry?

Don't tell me.

Jiyong?

Ehhhh?

That's impossible. I never gave him my number.

Hmmmm...

I went to the living room and saw Tiffany watching an  american series.

"Fany-ah."

"Hm?" She replied with a hum, glued to the TV.

"Did you, uhm, perhaps gave my number t-to somebody else?" She looked at me.

"Nope. I know you would get angry at me if I did that. Why?"

"Ah, no. It's nothing. Enjoy watching the show." I just told her and went to my room to clean my self.

But it's impossible that it is Jiyong-sshi. But if it's really him who gave him my number? Sigh. Or maybe someone.

Meolla~

But then, it might be somebody else, or just a fan. Hmmm. I really don't know but then, I should just say thanks i guess?


 Tiffany POV

When Taengu left after asking me if I gave her phone number to somebody else. I let out a nervous sigh. Hoooo~ That was so close boy.

OF COURSE I DID! HAHAHAHA

I would never ever admit that I did that.

I will never make you give up on Jiyong-oppa Taengu. HAHAHAHA

Ah ops. But Jiyong-oppa must now think of different tactics on how to say sorry. After giving him a tip on how to make Taengu feel better he did not said anything more.

Then suddenly my phone kept on pinging because of a notification.

Breaking NEWS G-Dragon of Big Bang is seen leaving a hotel with Sandara Park of 2NEI!

What the hell is this!? As I read the article it feels like it will be a bumpy road.

The two has been seen leaving XX Hotel. After being connected to Taeyeon of SNSD last year because of MAMA 2015, it seems like the real winner is Sandara Park. 

Both of them are seen holding hands and laughing with each other as if it is just a normal day.

YG entertainment has yet given an official statement between their two best artist dating.

Comment section:

[+1,452,-500] Gtae ships are not sailing anymore HAHAHA DARAGON WINS!

[+1,002,-53] DaraGon all the way~ Wawiii~

[+923,-403] Taeyeon who? Pft.

[+922,-543] Who cares about this?

[+890,-50] Clearly, Gtae fans are now crying

[+1,452,-500] who cares about those delulu fans? GTAE is never happening.

[+873,-35] kkkkkk.

[+1,500,-43] Who cares? YG did not yet confirm it.

[+432,-100] salty fans everywhere~

[+100,-5] So? It will always be GTAE.

[+603,-212] Perfect pair!

[+2,231,-500] I can clearly hear the ship gtae drowning.

[+1,452,-124] people getting worked up for nothing. Clearly, Taeyeon doesn't care about this so why bring her up?

[+3,523,-645] Bringing up our Soshi leader in a article not related to her is soooo damn immature. Try hiring a better writer will you?

[+450,-53] B*tch what?

[+20,-5] Bringin up Taeyeon for nothing. kkkk.

[+1,452,-500] woah. This article is a trash!

[+1,435,-213] Why not try writing something productive?

[+631,-24] Clearly Daragon is real. Gtae is not. Salty and butthurt fans.

[+4314,-500] So what? Taengu is better in every aspect bringin her up in this article is useless. 

Oh.my.gosh.

Immature fans. And this article is so biased! Using our kid leader's name! Gr!

Ji-oppa. It feels like I want to strangle you to death right now, if ever Taeng reads this article the collaboration will be ruined! Urgh! My hard work! OUR hard work!

JIYONG-OPPAAAAA!!!!!!


x