Chapter 4

[Secret Crush]

Chapter 4


Taeyeon's POV

As soon as I felt there was a connection between us, blood rushed to my cheeks and I started to blush, for him to avoid seeing my blush I immediately looked away from him and went to look at my strawberry milk in front of me. I cleared my throat then sipped on my milk thinking of different ways on how to clear this sudden awkwardness I am feeling. 

This feeling is suffocating. Should I ask what he thinks? Or, what he can think of singing or even ugh! I don't know anymore! Whatever!

"Uhm, so,-"

Before I could continue what I was about to say his phone rung. He looked at it.

"Ah, please take the call it might be important." I told him, he sighed and said, "I'll be back Taeyeon-sshi. Sorry for this." I just smiled at him and he went out of the room.

I took a deep breath as soon as he closed the door.

"The hell is wrong with you Tae! What am I doing? He has a girlfriend!  I am here for work! Nothing but work only! Sandara-sshi must be the one who called him."

Judging from how long he's gonna take I must finish this already and think of a song that we could sing. I searched some songs that could suit both of us, I plugged my earphones and started listening to some. I don't know why but my hands started to search for BigBang's songs and listened to some of it.

I laughed on my own as I watched the MV of Fantastic Baby, G-dragon's hair is soooo long! Rapunzel? 

I giggled to myself and I somewhat got addicted to their song! 

It's so good! Yeokshi! Big bang's songs are so good!

When I searched more songs, I found a track that can maybe suit our own voices.

 When I looked at my watch an hour had passed, he's not yet here, I looked at the door and I decided to look whether he's outside. Ah. As expected he's not there. Pabo Tae!

"Bouya~ He just took a phone call and then he is gone." I pouted and decided to wait for him.

Though deep inside I know that he's with her. And I know that they're spending time together. But, he's a professional so that will not happen right?

I listened to the song that I've chosen and tried to sing with it.

Yep, a totally good song.

When I looked at the time two and a half hours has passed already.

Crap! 

I got so distracted of their MV's and variety shows in YT!

Where is he? He's not yet back. What should I do? I am alone right now and nobody is here to assist me, I should be leaving right now or else I would be late on my next schedule. 

I felt a pang in my heart.

'Ah... That's right... He's with his girlfriend... Or maybe he is laughing right now thinking that an idol from SM is here all alone and cannot think of a song to sing... No, no, no I should not be thinking like this!'

Before I could call my manager, somebody knocked at the door. 

Is that him? It's their own studio why does he need to knock?

"Ah, please come in." 

I was disappointed that it was one of their employees.

"Ah, Taeyeon-sshi. We're very sorry but G-dragon won't be able to come here due to some unexpected personal matters. If it's alright we can you back to SMent." The lady wearing a formal clothes told me.

"Ah, it's alright, I'll just call my manager. Please tell him that I've chosen a song for our collaboration and he does not need to worry about it already." I said calmly and as sweetly as possible.

'Bouya! If he's gonna ditch me at least tell it me! Gosh! How infuriating! Here I am thinking that he is a pro! I thought he was professional! Work and private matters should be taken seperately! How disappointing!' 

I sighed and started packing up my things.

That's it. I've wasted my time here for nothing!

I can understand if he just told me earlier! But making me wait for almost 3 hours? Is that even reasonable? 

When I hopped on my manager's car at the entrance way I saw a car stopped by the entrance and I saw a serious G dragon with Sandara.

What? 

Sigh.

If he doesn't want to have a collab with me he could've just said so.

Once again, I made myself a fool.

When we are already on our way to my next schedule and that is my fan signing event, he started questioning me on what happened because I didn't notice that I was biting my nails. I just stopped biting it and just told him that Old habits die hard and just laughed.


When I entered our dorm it was empty.

I just washed up when Tiffany arrived in the dorm.

"Oh you're back Taeng!" She said to me and hugged me.

"Why? What happened? Why do you look so sad?"

As expected of her. 

I just told him everything that happened. 

"Oh my gosh! Taeng I'm so sorry! I never knew that he would do that to you." 

"Anniya, It's fine. I'll just finish this collab as soon as possible. I'm fine Fany. Oh c'mon Fany! There's nothing between us so I have nothing to get angry at. Plus, maybe all of you ganged up at him to accept this collab with me."

Tiffany laughed, "Woah! How did you know?"

"We've been together for years already, how can I not?"

What happened this day is I think a sign for me to stop liking him.

So, I'll stop liking him. 

The next day, my collaboration was already released to ths press, but they did not mention who will be collaborating with me to keep the people excited and be curious.

My meeting with G-Dragon-Sshi would be next week because of our conflicting schedules.

As time passed by it was already the day I will be meeting him again, but this time in SMENT.

I was waiting for him in the studio room, before waiting for him, some people who can help us make our collab easier are already here.

When he was already here I did not talk to him but just gave my greetings.

Our teacher or let's just say instructor?

Gave the details to him and we started sharing our lines. When we were practicing I know that he was looking at me but I ignored it. This is work. You might hold a special place in my heart but you belong to another women so I'll just keep this to my self and to our members. He might have left me last time, and at that time I learned that you really love Sandara that you can drop your work.

When we took a rest some of the people went out and it was only me and G-dragon-sshi who was left to the studio.

"I'm sorry." He said it, ahhh, so you were sorry for ditching me for your girlfriend? Sorry for making me wait for almost three hours?

"Ah, for what?" I tried acting like I didn't know, "What are you sorry for G-dragon-SSHI? I did my part last week properly, I searched for a song so that we can finish this earlier. And so that we can do our own business."

He sighed and bit his lips. 

I tried hard not to look at his lips. God. His lips.

No! Stop it! Taengu! You are angry! Disappointed! 

But how would those lips taste like?

Kumanhe!

"I'm really sorry for leaving you like that. It's just that."

I stopped him from talking.

"I said that it's fine already didn't I? While waiting for you for how many hours in that room alone, I was doing my work and I looked for a song we could sing together. I was patient enough and foolish enough to believe in sombody's word that they'll comeback. But, no. Cause that stupid person I was waiting for was with his girlfriend as if he doesn't have a work to do, but then it is fine, since it is that person's choice to prioritize his girlfriend, this is just a collaboration and you were just ganged up by Tiffany and your members, so it is fine. I understand how you feel." I told him calmly.

I just shook my head and took a deep breath.

"What's the point of this. I'll  just be getting a cool air. Please, relax your self here in SMent."

Before I could listen to what he would tell me I was already out of the room.

When fifteen minutes had passed I returned to the studio and we practiced again and again, then we recorded it.

There were some flaws in it but as we tried singing it again it was already perfect.

You can do this Taengu one more week and this collab will be gone.


x