Chapter II

Holiday in Hawaii
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~~~

"Uwahh!! The air here is still as fresh as ever!" Sunghoon breathed in as soon as they exited the airport. 

"Where are we going now? We didn't even plan anything." Suwon asked. 

"I have!! Follow me!" Jiwon announced as he started hailing a taxi. 

"As expected! Planman!" Sunghoon teased, laughing. 

As the yellow taxi came, they got onto it, Jiwon told the driver the address in English and off they went. 

~~~

"Woah... Jiwon hyung, why did you bring us here for?" Jaejin marveled as he pasted his face onto the window, looking out. Outside, villas filled their view. It reminded Jiwon and Jaejin of the flower road in Flower Crew. 

"It's so pretty and luxurious!!" Jaeduck exclaimed as he squeezed himself against Jaejin to take a closer look outside. 

"Eyyyyy... You can see later. You're squashing me!!" Jaejin complained as he pushed Jaeduck back. 

"We're here!!" Jiwon shouted in english as he gave the driver the fee before getting out and unloaded their luggage. 

"Guys, take the luggage and head to S6. I'm going to check in and get the key from the front desk at the main office." Jiwon told the rest as he pushed his luggage towards the rest and walked off. The members were stunned. 

"Ummm what....?" Jaeduck blinked. 

"We're staying in these villas? I'm going broke on the first day." Suwon cried animatedly. 

"Let's just go. S6 might not be a villa." Jaejin said negatively yet positively as he start dragging his luggage on the clean man-made road, while counting the letters and numbers on the villas itself. 

~~~

"I think we'll all be bankrupt by the end of this trip. Need to work extra hard on our album promotions." Sunghoon jaw dropped when he saw their temporary house. And so did the other members. It was indeed a Villa, a three storeyed villa. With a porch in front and balconies on the second and third floor. It was creamy white in colour and had a black classy door and window frames. It looks luxuriously expensive for anyone. 

"Are you sure we're at the right place?" Sunghoon asked, still staring at the whole villa. 

"It reads S6. Unless Jiwon hyung told us the wrong one." Suwon replied. 

"Hey!! I'm here!!" Jiwon's voice was heard from afar. Soon, the Sechskies members saw their leader riding a bicycle towards them. 

"Hyung, why did you take so long? We've been waiting for half an hour here." Suwon complained.

"I didn't know you'll walk that fast." Jiwon shrugged off his question before heading to the front gate of the Villa and unlocked it with a click on his phone. The huge gate started opening slowly. 

"Hyung!! Don't you think it's a bit too big for only 3 night? And for only the five of us?" Suwon said, still worried about the money. 

"Come in first and I'll tell you everything." Jiwon merely said without turning back. He entered the villa with his own luggage in tow. The other members looked at each other in confusion. They shrugged before following their leader in. 

As the members walked in, their mouths could not close. They stared at the whole inner house in amazement. The furniture and interior design were just as luxurious and extravagant as the outside of the house where a pond and small garden was situated in front of the porch.

"Just put the luggage here first. C'mon sit down." Jiwon parked his luggage at the side of the flower vase and took a seat on the golden colored couch which stood out like a sore thumb among the white walls. 

"Woah.. It's soft." Suwon commented when he took off his shoes and went bare feet on the soft black carpet. In silent awe, everyone followed Jiwon and sat down around the black coffee table. 

"So, hyung? Please don't tell me how much this costs. I'll definitely faint." Suwon put his hands in front of him and laid back onto the couch as his back sank into the couch. 

"This? It doesn't matter to be honest. This is mine." Jiwon said it naturally, like it was nothing. 

*CAW CAW*

The house went silent. Nobody spoke. 

"Hyung... You said this is yours?" Jaejin broke the silence. 

"Yeah... Wait no, this isn't mine." Jiwon suddenly denied. 

"Not yours? Hyung, are you joking with us?" Sunghoon facepalmed. 

"This is ours." Everything was still again. 

"Huh?" Jaeduck did a double take. 

"Don't be like this. I bought this villa with our money. Sechskies money from 16 years ago." Jiwon answered. 

"How...?" Suwon was still confused. 

"Remember every time I passed out the revenue we earned? I kept about one fifth of each of your portion and my portion." Jiwon started his explanation. 

"But we were only active for 3 years. Was that sum of money enough?" Sunghoon asked, not bothered by the fact that Jiwon took their money without his consent. 

"Obviously not. It wasn't even half the price of this Villa. After that, I worked hard in the entertainment industry for a few years and gathered enough money to do something." Jiwon continued. 

"Do what?" Jaeduck asked. 

"I asked your parents for money." Jiwon stated bluntly. 

"Huh?! You what?!" Everyone's reaction was similar. 

"Calm down! Not in that way! I mean I went to all of your parents and told them about my plan. Surprisingly, all of them actually kept money for each one of you when you gave them household funds. They agreed to my plan and passed me the money. And then I got this villa planned and designed out before it was finally finished building last month." Jiwon ended his explanation. 

"What..." The members found it unbelievable. 

"It was a 16 year project. Even the villa number was also deliberate! It's S6! Sechskies6!" Jiwon explained strongly when the others had no reaction. 

"Don't worry, all of your names are under this villa! Even Jiyongie's! Hello? Answer me!" Jiwon was getting frustrated when no one answered him. 

"Well, you can come here whenever you want since this is our place. I thought that we would last forever as Sechskies so I started this project 19 years ago. But even though we disbanded, I thought that I shouldn't just waste my efforts, so I continued. I never expect it to be finished in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter