Chapter IV

Holiday in Hawaii
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~~~

"Woah!! Waikiki beach looks as beautiful as ever!" Jaeduck exclaimed excitedly as he looked at the golden sandy beach with palm trees lined up at the side. 

"There's no sign!!" Sunghoon shouted, eyes shooting left and right as Jiwon drove along the road. 

"That means it's safe?" Jaeduck asked. 

"Most likely. Better be safe than sorry." Jiwon warned. He felt something weird in his heart as he parked the car. As soon as Jiwon had parked the car and turned the engine off, the members immediately hopped off the car, took their things, kick their shoes off and ran straight to the beach. 

"Yah! Wait for your hyung!" Jiwon shouted when he saw Jaejin stripping immediately and getting into the clear waters of Waikiki beach with Jaeduck. Sunghoon on the other hand went to the surfboard counter to rent one. Suwon sighed at the others but walked slowly to join the Busan brothers in the water too. 

"Hyung! Palli!" Jaejin shouted as he turned into a child in the water. Jiwon could only sigh at the others. Something has been clogging his mind and preventing himself from acting like his Eun Choding self. He reached into the car and grabbed the first aid box before walking towards the beach. 

Jiwon's uneasy feeling caused him to look around constantly. Suddenly, two Hawaiians started to run towards the beach in a hurry. One was holding a sign board while the other was running in full speed towards the beach office. 

"!!! This is bad!" Jiwon spotted the sign on the board. It read 'BEWARE OF THE BOX JELLYFISH. STAY AWAY FROM THE WATERS.' Jiwon's eyes turned as big as saucers as he started to panic. Immediately, he ran towards the sea. 

"Get out! Hurry up! Jaejin-ah! Jaeduck! Suwon!! Get out of the sea right now!! There are jellyfishes inside!!" Jiwon screamed at the top of his lungs. Unfortunately, a huge gust of wind blew across the beach, bringing Jiwon's words along with it. The trio could not make out the words. Jiwon felt extremely frustrated. He turned his head and with his sharp eyes, he spotted an unusual color in the sea not far off. A school of jellyfish was swimming towards them. Jiwon's face went pale in horror. Without thinking much, Jiwon threw the first aid box down onto the sand and ran into the water. Suwon was the closest to him, so he pulled him out first. 

"Why? What are you doing hyung?" Suwon was confused when Jiwon started pulling him forcefully onto the beach. 

"Stay here! There are jellyfishes coming our way! Jaeduck-ah! Jaejin! Come back!" Jiwon cried out desperately. Suwon widened his eyes when he too spotted the group of jellyfishes around 2m away.

"PLEASE EVACUATE FROM THE WATERS IMMEDIATELY. PLEASE EVACUATE FROM THE WATERS IMMEDIATELY. THERE ARE BOX JELLYFISHES ROAMING NEAR THE COAST. PLEASE GET OUT IMMEDIATELY." The man that ran to the office was warning everyone through the use of the warning system. Jaeduck and Jaejin heard it and started to run towards the beach, but the water was pulling them behind. Jiwon went forward and reached out, grabbing onto Jaeduck first and pulled him out quickly. Jaejin was the furthest into the water. Jiwon went back in and pulled Jaejin as well. 

"Urgh!" Jiwon felt a sting, but made it out of the water with Jaejin. Sunghoon had heard the announcement and abandoned his surfboard.

"URGH!!" Jiwon felt the pain surging through his leg as he collapse onto the beach. 

"Jiwon hyung!!" The members shouted as they gathered around the oldest. 

"My leg....!!" Jiwon groaned in pain as he looked down at the pain. 

"What's this?!" Jaeduck looked at Jiwon's leg in horror. There were disgusting red whip like marks spreading around Jiwon's calf. 

"It's the jellyfish sting!!" Sunghoon exclaimed, wide eyed. 

"What do we do now?!" Suwon hurriedly asked, unbearably looking at the wound. 

"T-T-The first a-aid box..." Jiwon squeezed out while he was concentrating on the pain. 

"It's there!" Jaejin picked it up from the side where Jiwon previously threw. 

"The white vinegar!!" Sunghoon remembered. Fumbling to op

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter