Chapter III

Holiday in Hawaii
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~~~ 

The next morning, as soon as the sun rose up, Jaejin was wide awake. He remembered last night where they chatted casually and comfortably with one another. Of course with Jiwon and himself bickering time to time and Jaeduck sitting beside him gobbling up the meat that he loved. As usual, Suwon always attack his hyungs whenever he got the chance and Sunghoon just laugh to the jokes and their antics that the Blackies made out of nowhere. 

After spending some time in the luxurious bathroom, Jaejin stepped out of it in a black bathrobe which Jiwon wore it yesterday. Every room has one that matches with their color. As a morning person, Jaejin was the first one to be awake. He went down to the first floor where the mess still lied around. Sechskies Number 2 sighed before deciding to help out for once. He kept and cleaned the dining room until it was as neat as before. After clearing up, Jaejin went back to the second floor and went down on all fours, doing push ups suddenly, his regular routine to keep his body fit even in his late thirties going to be forty. 

As the clock striked 8.30am, one of the white doors opened. 

"Morning, Jaejin hyung." Suwon greeted on his way down, not at all surprised to see Jaejin up and awake, his forehead covered with sweat. 

"Oh. Morning, Suwon-ah." Jaejin greeted back. 

Suwon head down to the first floor and went to the kitchen immediately, wearing a loose black button up shirt and black pants. 

"Aishh... There isn't any food in the fridge at all!" Suwon grumbled to himself as he opened the refrigerator, dismayed to find it empty. 

"Jaejin hyung! I'm going to the supermarket, want to get anything?" Suwon shouted. 

"Nope~" Jaejin sang as he continued doing his sit ups. 

"Okay! Tell the others that I'm going out!" Suwon answered back as he grabbed the keys from the coffee table and off he went. 

~~~

"Ah. Jaejin! Morning..." Jaeduck slurred as he woke up half awake. The dancer was wearing a short sleeved bright blue hoodie with Hawaii shorts. 

"Morning, Jaeduck-ah~" Jaejin sang in a higher pitch than before. Now, he was reading a book on the couch of the second level, under the warm glow of the golden light. 

"Who else is awake?" Jaeduck asked as he continued heading down to the first floor. 

"Suwonnie went to the supermarket half and hour ago." Jaejin replied. 

"No wonder. The fridge is empty." Jaeduck realised. He walked back to the living room and plunged himself down onto the couch, curling himself up. 

"Urgh... I'll get more sleep until Suwonnie comes back." Jaeduck sighed contently as he tried to go back to dreamland. 

~~~

*Click* 

The door clicked opened as the clock striked 9.23am.

"Ah. Jaeduck hyung, you're awake?" Suwon walked in with bagfuls of groceries. 

"Oh.... Suwon-ah, you're back...?" Jaeduck woke up from his slumber and sat up from the couch. 

"Yeah. Breakfast for you? Jaejin hyung! Breakfast?" Suwon asked along the way to the kitchen. 

"I'll have some. What are you cooking?" Jaeduck asked as he joined his dongsaeng in the kitchen. 

"Just some simple seaweed soup and rice. You don't know how hard was it for me to buy these stuff in English. I should've woken Sunghoon up to go with me." Suwon groaned as he stuffed all the things he bought into the fridge and laid the necessary ingredients out for breakfast. 

"Good job Suwon! Glad to have you here!" Jaeduck smiled as he helped the maknae with the preparation. 

"Suwon-ah, did you buy some milk?" Jaejin asked as he came down, already changed from his sweaty clothes to fresh clean ones. 

"Yeah, it's in the fridge. By the way, do you want some seaweed soup with rice? It's boiling right now." Suwon replied without turning away from his soup. 

"Sure. I'll have one." Jaejin smiled as he peeked over Suwon's shoulder at the boiling soup. 

"The rice is almost ready!" Jaeduck chimed as he checked the cooker.

"Suwon-ah, can you go wake Jiwon hyung and Sunghoon up? I'll take care of the soup." Jaejin suggested. 

"Hehhhhh.... Why me....?" Suwon whined but passed Jaejin the ladle anyway. 

"Good luck, Suwon-ah!" Jaeduck chuckled as he started scooping up the rice. 

"I'll try!" Suwon sighed loudly as he started up the stairs. 

"I'll wake the easier one first." Suwon told himself as he knocked on the first door. 

"Sunghoonieeeeee.....! Suwon dragged his words as he repeatedly knocked on his chingu's door. 

"Sunghoon-ah...." Suwon continued until the door opene

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter