Chapter VI

Holiday in Hawaii
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~~~

After an hour of cooking, Japchae by Sunghoon was already done and Jaeduck in turn went to cook. Suwon's Sundubu-jjigae was boiling very well and the rich smell of it filled the kitchen. 

"I'm done!!!" Jaejin announced as he lifted the pot lid to reveal his crab. Instantly, the kitchen was filled with the aromatic smell of the soy sauce mixed with the natural salty smell of the crab. 

"OHHHHHH!! IT SMELLS SO NICE!!" The members marveled and were shocked at Jaejin's Ganjang gejang. 

"Can't wait to eat!!" Jiwon salivated. 

"Jaeduck-ah! Are you done??" Jiwon asked impatiently. 

"Yeah!! I'm done!!" Jaeduck's Tteokbokki was transferred to a plate and brought to their dining table outside of the house. Soon, everything was ready except for Jiwon's Bulgogi. 

"Tonight, hyung will cook the meat for you. Just enjoy!" Jiwon declared as he took the tongs and started barbecuing the beef. 

"Uwahhhhh!!!!" The sizzling sound of the beef left everyone staring in wonder no matter how many times they have seen or heard it. 

"Come on! Eat the rest first!" Jiwon urged. The rest nodded and Jaeduck reached for the Ganjang gejang first. 

"Woahhh!!! Jaejin-ah! You've improved!!" Jaeduck praised after taking a bite. 

"Really?" Jaejin embarrassingly scratched the back of his head.

"I guess everything's edible here." Suwon commented as he took a bite out of everything. 

"Suwonnie!!! Your Sundubu-jjigae's so good! It's super delicious!" Sunghoon exclaimed when he placed a spoonful of the broth into his mouth. 

"Ahhhh! Yokshi! As expected of the sajangnim of a Chicken Feet place." Jiwon praised as he flipped the beef over. 

"What's that gotta do with the jjigae?" Suwon asked. 

"They are the same thing." Jiwon stubbornly replied. 

"No they are not hyung." Suwon deadpanned. 

"Whatever. The meat's ready!!" Jiwon announced as he put the ready meat onto a clean plate and served it. 

"Ssam! Ssam! I want a beef ssam!" Jaeduck stood up from his seat and took a perilla leaf in one hand and chopsticks in the other. He grabbed a few pieces of meat and placed it in the leaf before sending it whole to his open mouth. 

"Ya! Stop eating without me!" Jiwon grumbled as he continued grilling. 

"You're the one that said to enjoy ourselves while you grill hyung." Jaejin answered as he wrapped a ssam for himself and swallowed it whole. In front of their leader. 

"I'm hungry too, you know!" Jiwon gulped at the sight of the meat disappearing. 

"Here hyung, I wrapped one for you." Sunghoon held up a wrapped ssam in front of Jiwon. 

"Oh! Kamsahamida! See! Hoony is so much better!" Jiwon grinned as he open his mouth and let Sunghoon squeeze the beef filled Perilla leaf into his mouth. 

"Be careful, Sunghoon-ah. Jiwon hyung might be expecting you to serve him forever." Suwon joked. 

"YAH!" Jiwon protested as everyone laughed. 

~~~

After a sumptuous dinner slash supper, the food was cleaned off the plate and the grill. Sunghoon, Jaeduck and Jaejin opted to take a shower while Suwon and Jiwon were left to clean the area as they lost a childish game of rock paper scissors. 

"Aishhh... We shouldn't have cooked so many. Now cleaning is a chore." Jiwon complained as he brought the dirty dishes to the sink. 

"That's the worst thing of home cooking to be honest." Suwon replied honestly. No one loves cleaning up after a nice full meal. 

"Suwon-ah! Bring in the other dirty dishes! Hyung will wash them!" Jiwon called as he plugged the sink and started filling it up with water. 

"Arrasso!" Suwon answered back. After Suwon brought the dirty dishes in, he went to wipe the table with a wet cloth and shifted the table and chairs to where it originally was. 

"Suwon!! Come and wipe the dishes dry!!" Jiwon shouted again. 

"Aishh... I'm being ordered around again." The maknae muttered under his breath and begrudgingly walked back into the kitchen. 

"Did you say something?" Jiwon asked without turning around. 

"Nope." Suwon shook his head immediately. 

"Hyung, we left another one more day right?" Suwon asked nonchalantly. 

"Yup. The day after tomorrow we have to leave." Jiwon replied. 

"Why? Are you that eager to leave?" Jiwon joked. 

"Of course not! It's just a pity we have to leave our house so early. It'll be empty after that..." Suwon trailed off. 

"Our house huh... Don't worry. I'll hire people to take care of this place while we're gone." Jiwon smiled to himself. 

"When can we come back here again?" Suwon asked. 

"Anytime you want. Just don't interrupt our schedule!" Jiwon laughed. 

"And remember to give Jiyong the keys okay!" Jiwon reminded. 

"Arrasso." Suwon nodded as he kept the plates. 

~~~

After the duo finished washing and the trio finished bathing, they switched around. Sunghoon, Jaeduck and Jaejin loitered around in their huge living room, Jaejin and Sunghoon swiping their phones away while Jaeduck think of something to do. 

"Jaejin-ah! What are you doing?" Jaeduck sat down abruptly next to Jaejin and leaned in closer to look at his phone. The other busan man as usual, frowned and grunted before pushing Jaeduck away for getting too close. 

"Just looking through the pictures I took today." Jaejin replied after he was at a safe distance away from Jaeduck. 

"Really? Let me see! I didn't take one today!" Ja

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter