Chapter V

Holiday in Hawaii
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~~~

"THE ZOO?!?!" J-walk shouted in realization when Sunghoon turned into the parking lot. 

"Why did you choose this place, hyung? Your leg is hurt too." Sunghoon asked as he prepared to reverse. 

"Just wanted to see some animals! And my leg is fine." Jiwon answered childishly when he woke up as if knowing they reached. 

"Seriously hyung. You just had to choose this place out of so many places we could've gone." Jaejin deadpanned when he saw many children running around. 

"I want to go play some water activities hyung..." Sunghoon whined as they got off the car. 

"We can go tomorrow!" Jiwon answered half heartedly when he saw the gift shop nearby. 

"Hyung!!" Jaeduck called after the oldest when Jiwon ran and limped off. The rest of the members sighed but followed their leader anyway. 

"Look at this!!" As the members entered the gift shop, Jiwon appeared in front of them in a grey wolf long beanie hat with paw holds. 

"Hyung, you're almost 40. Why are you acting like these children?" Suwon grimaced at his hyung. 

"Yah! I'm not a child! And I'm not 40! I'm 39!" Jiwon retorted as he gave Suwon a soft slap with the paw. The rest face palmed. Only Jaeduck seemed excited, like he always is. 

"Jaeduckie! A present from hyung!" Jiwon took something from behind his back and pulled it over his dongsaeng's head. 

"HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" Unexpectedly and unsurprisingly, Jaejin burst into laughter, scaring the children around and the staff nearby. 

"Jaejin hyung! Don't laugh so loudly! It's okay if it's only us since we're used to it already. But there are other people around." Sunghoon shushed his hyung and pulled his arm for attention.

"B-But it's so funny! A duck! Hahahahaha!" A little softer this time but still louder than normal. Jiwon gave Jaeduck a beanie hat similar to his but it was a duck instead of a wolf. 

"Hyung!" Jaeduck pouted when he saw his reflection in a mirror nearby. 

"Hahahaha! Mr Ducky!!" The children nearby laughed and giggled as they pointed at the near 40 years old man wearing a duck beanie. 

"Hahahahaha!" The rest of the members then joined in in the laughter, knowing that Jaeduck wouldn't put it into heart. 

In the end, Sechskies spent 1 hour in the entrance gift shop shopping. They bought the wolf and duck beanie for Jiwon and Jaeduck, a polar beanie for Sunghoon, a white tiger beanie for Jaejin and Shiba Inu dog beanie for Suwon, by force from the leader of course. Wearing the ridiculous beanies on their head forced upon by their leader, they took a selfie and off they went into the zoo after Jiwon bought bags of something else.

The trip around the zoo consists of Jiwon getting excited over nothing but getting disgusted by animals with more than 4 legs, Sunghoon taking selfies all the way, Jaeduck trying to seek attention from Suwon and Jaejin but got smacked from them instead, Jaejin filling his phone's galleries with pictures of themselves and animals, and Suwon bickering with Jiwon and rebelling whenever he got the chance.

"Oh my God! Ewww!! Look at that huge wasp!! Why are we here?!?! It's all your fault Suwon!!" Jiwon grimaced when they arrived at the insect section under Suwon's lead. 

"Why are you so scared? They're smaller than you! Look!" Suwon brought one cage nearer to his leader. 

"DO YOU WANT TO DIE?!" Jiwon screamed as he jumped and ran away. 

"Let me see! Let me see!" Jaeduck went nearer to Suwon and took a look at the wasp in the cage. 

"Jaeduck hyung! Your duck hat has the same colour as the wasp!" Sunghoon pointed out lamely as he took another selfie on his Samsung cam. 

"Wow, Sunghoon. Excellent observation. Here, hyung. Your chingu." Suwon teased and passed the cage to Jaeduck, who screamed and almost dropped the cage when the wasp suddenly rampaged around the enclosed area, Jaeduck feeling the vibrations. 

"AHHH!!! IT'S FLYING!" Both Jaeduck and Jiwon, who was so far away started screaming. 

"Aishhh... What are you doing, Jaeduck-ah." Jaejin sighed as he kept his phone into his back pocket of his jeans and took the cage away from Jaeduck and placed it back safely to the display shelf. 

"Thanks! Jaejin-ah!" Jaeduck sighed in relief when the cage was taken away. 

"Let's go! Let's go! Let's get out of here!" Jiwon hurriedly pulled Suwon and Jaejin by the arm and ran off to the next section, leaving the angel line behind. 

"Hyung! I haven't took any pictures yet!" Jaejin protested but Jiwon just grunted in response.

~~~

After a whole day in the zoo, they finally decided to make their way back to the Villa. Upon reaching, everyone laid flat on the couches, unwilling to get up. 

"I didn't know a trip to the zoo can be so tiring!!" Jiwon sighed loudly. 

"You're the one that suggested it in the first place hyung." Suwon jumped on any chance to prick Jiwon. 

"S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter