Chapter VII

Holiday in Hawaii
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~~~

As usual, no matter how late Jaejin had slept, he woke up at 5am in the morning, did his morning jog and his normal routine. This time, however, as there are leftover ingredients in the refrigerator, Jaejin made himself some breakfast, which consisted of a bowl of cereal and milk. 

Feeling bored, Jaejin decided to wake all the members up at 7am. His first victim was surprisingly, Eun Ji Won, their leader who was always late for everything. Even his sleep. 

"Hyung~~~~" Jaejin sang loudly as soon as he stepped into the leader's room, which was dark. 

"Wake up hyung!! Let's go exercise!!" Jaejin shouted as Jiwon groaned in his sleep and pulled the covers over his head when his dongsaeng on the lights. 

"No!! Stop waking us up!!" Jiwon's voice came out muffled under the blankets. 

"It's healthy to wake up early in the morning hyung." Jaejin reasoned as he sat beside Jiwon on the bed and shook the bundle. 

"No! No! No! I don't want to wake up!" Jiwon rolled himself up further. 

"And hyung, judging by your voice, you've been awake for quite awhile now. That's unusual." Jaejin noted, patting the bundle. 

"How did you know?" Jiwon asked. 

"Instinct." Jaejin answered. 

"Huh? That makes no sense!" Jiwon unrolled himself and sat up. 

"So hyung, want to go for a jog?" Jaejin asked again. 

"Nooooo! I'm too lazy!! I want to play games!" Jiwon shook his head vigorously, pointing at the game consoles littered below his television. 

"Where did you even get all these games from??" Jaejin asked, flinching at the sheer amount of different game sets displayed on a shelf nearby. 

"Some from Korea and some from Hawaii. That's just half of my collection." Jiwon grinned and felt proud of his collection. 

"Whatever hyung. Come on!! Let's go jogging!!" Jaejin attempted to pull Jiwon's arm up. 

"Nooo!! Pleaseee! Jaejin!! Let me off!" Jiwon struggled with the muscular Sechskies number 2.

"Then I'll wake everyone up." Jaejin stopped pulling and wanted to walk away but Jiwon stopped him by the arm.

"No wait!! I'll go! Let everyone sleep more!"

"Okay. Let's go then. I'll give you 5 minutes hyung." A smiled graced Jaejin's face as he started down the stairs, getting ready for the second jog this morning. 

"What?!" Jiwon sighed as he got up to change. 

~~~

"Hyung.... Are you done...?" Jaejin sat on the swing placed in their garden and swung his legs. 

"Jaejin-ah!! Where are you?" Jiwon shouted when he came down from the second floor to find the house empty. He wore a cap and simple sports wear. 

"In the garden!!" Jaejin replied back. 

"I feel so sleepy now... Can I go back and sleep??" Jiwon pleaded. 

"You've already stepped out hyung. Let's just go." Jaejin then proceeded to pull his hyung out of the Villa and they started the jog led by Jaejin. 

"I never thought I'll be awake at this time of the day, to JOG." Jiwon breathed. 

"You have to build your stamina hyung. We have to care about our health more now especially at our age." Jaejin nagged. 

"Yes yes. I know." Jiwon nodded. 

"I'm just worried."

"I know you are. I'm worried about everyone too." 

"Then why didn't you let me wake the others up for the jog?"

"Jaejin-ah... Sleep is important too you know." Jiwon pouted as he kept up the pace. 

~~~

"Ha... Ha... Ha... H-How do you know t-this place so well......?" Jiwon and Jaejin had been jogging from their Villa to Waikiki Beach and back 2 times, and now they were taking a break in the cafe at Waikiki Beach. 

"There are signs around hyung." Jaejin said, taking a seat. 

"They're all in English though." Jiwon blinked, unable to comprehend. 

"I just know it." Jaejin waved a waiter over. 

"Whatever. Two iced Americano please." Jiwon ordered. 

"Hyung, I've been wondering. Why did you wake up so early in the morning?" Jaejin asked, leaning back. 

"Hmmm... How should I put this? I wanted the day to last longer? Time will pass very fast if I slept." Jiwon confessed. 

"That's why you were already up when I came in." Jaejin nodded. 

"Yeah... I'll miss this place, the 3 days we spent here. But I want to comeback too! The dilemma, aishhh!" Jiwon took his cap out and ruffled his own hair. 

"There's nothing to worry about hyung! Just enjoy the rest of our time here!" Jaejin smiled, giving advice to his hyung. 

"You're right. That's right! Jaejin-ah! Collect and pay for our iced americano later! Hyung is going to buy something!" Jiwon saw something on the beach and a bulb lighted up in his head. The oldest member jumped up from his seat and exited the cafe. 

"What? Hyung! Aishh..." Jaejin sighed when Jiwon was no longer in sight in a few seconds. 

~~~

"Hyung! Jiwon hyung?! I'm done!" Jaejin shouted to no one after exiting the cafe with two iced Americano in hand. 

"Jaejin-ah! I'm here!" Jiwon's voice came from a distance away where he stood under a palm tree, with a few bags in hand. Jaejin crossed the beach and reached his hyung. 

"What did you buy hyung?" Jaejin asked curiously, trying to peer into the bags. 

"Something we can play

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter