Chapter I

Holiday in Hawaii
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Guys!! Let's go on a holiday!!" Jaeduck suggested one day in their recording room. 

"Huh? Are you out of your mind? We're releasing our album soon and you want to go on a holiday?" Jiwon was quick to shoot down his idea, even when he was not facing him.

"That's exactly why! We should go on a holiday before we release our album! We'll be very busy after that for a proper holiday!" Jaeduck reasoned as Sunghoon came out of the booth after recording his last section. 

"I agree!! I want to go too!" Sunghoon chirped, settling down beside Jaeduck on the couch. 

"Sunghoon, you too?" Jiwon turned around from his producer chair.

"I don't mind. It would be fun." Jaejin looked up from Charles, whom he was carrassing it gently. 

"Where should we go?" Suwon asked. 

"It's decided already?!" Jiwon pushed his sunglasses up to his head. 

"Yeah! I have a suggestion! Let's go back to Hawaii!" Jaeduck said excitedly. 

"Again?" Jiwon frowned. 

"Yeah! We went there to work last time and didn't get to enjoy much. I just want us to enjoy, just us only." Jaeduck brought his knees up and told the rest about his idea. 

"I miss Hawaii already..." Sunghoon pouted. 

"You're the one that stayed the longest!" Jiwon retorted. 

"Well I really love that place!" Sunghoon grinned. 

"Shall we go then?" Suwon asked again leaning forward from the arm couch. 

"When?" Jaejin asked. 

"Ummm... Tomorrow?" Jaeduck answered. 

"Okay." Surprisingly, everyone had no objections.

"We should inform Hyunsuk hyung first." Jiwon said as everyone nodded. 

"I'll inform him." Jaejin volunteered and no one stopped him. He's the best choice after all. 

~~~ The next day

"Is everyone here?" Suwon asked, playing his phone. They were all waiting at Incheon Airport, except for one person. 

"Jiwon hyung is not here yet." Jaejin answered the maknae. 

"Aish... Typical of him." Suwon sighed, keeping his phone. 

"The flight is leaving in 30 minutes and he's not here yet?" Suwon said to no one in particular. 

"He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter