avoiding problems

a gift from angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ryeowook seems a little bit discourage as he arranged the new stock of beverage on the shelf. It’s now already Christmas Eve, the day he wanted so much to avoid.

He wonder what kind of party Kyuhyun were having at the moment with his friends.

The petite male were so lost in his thought that he didn’t notice a pair of naughty hand had come up to playfully cover his eyes from the back.

Ryeowook let out a long screech out of shock as the hands accomplished its mission. He abruptly turned around to scold the culprit, who might be probably his particular colleague that always loves to pull up a prank on everyone.

He lost for words the moment Kyuhyun came into his view.

 

“Hey! How’s it going?.. Did I startled you?” The black-haired boy chuckled.

Ryeowook sighed as he turned around and continued to stack up the drink. “Why are you coming here?..” He sounds unfriendly and intentionally giving the boy a cold shoulder. But the smaller male’s tone just goes unnoticed by Kyuhyun.

“I planned to just keep staying here tonight, to spend my time with you.” The boy smiled innocently.

The small male whipped around in shock. “What?! What do you mean? This night I’m going to work until six in the next morning, It’s so boring over here. And your family would be worried about your whereabouts.” He gives excuses so that the teenager would give up and just go back home.

Kyuhyun still didn’t notice the hint of the words, too naïve for Ryeowook’s liking.

“It’s no problem! I told them that I’m going to stay over at a friend’s house.” The lanky teenager assured as he pres

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter