touching words

a gift from angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Not long ago when I was around your age, I’ve had a boyfriend…” Ryeowook lowered his head as Kyuhyun’s hand tightening around his smaller ones, but not to the point of hurting him.

“Just like you, he’s also the one who confessed to me first. That was the first time ever someone had poured out their heart to me like that. I was so touched by his confession, so I agreed to be his boyfriend in a blink of eyes.” He looked up to see that Kyuhyun still patiently listening.

Ryeowook then sighed. “I’ve no experience in dating, he’s my first boyfriend ever. But I do remember of doing my best to keep him by my side. I have no talent to awe him other than my cooking skills, so I used that forte of mine to make him proud of me.” Ryeowook slide away his hand from Kyuhyun’s as he felt like crying over the painful memories.

If he’s going to shed tears at the end, he would make sure that Kyuhyun didn’t see them. Crying in front of a boy he barely knows is not in his plan for the day.

“I would always cooked and bring him lunchbox to school. Like that, we stick together for about two years.” Ryeowook felt lucky that Kyuhyun hadn’t noticed his glistening eyes so far. “But I didn’t know that he eventually got sick of me, so at the end we broke up...”

The smaller male lowered his head more to blink away those persisting tears. “He told me that he’s ashamed of me because I kept coming over to his class to deliver the lunchbox, that his friends started teasing him for having such a childish bo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter