waiting hours

a gift from angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Several days following, Kyuhyun always stopped by at Ryeowook’s work place, buying the same junk food that he usually bought and then waited for the smaller male’s shift to end outside of the store.

The lanky male would leaning against the walls while reading his textbook or just solving some equations from his mathematics homework sheets. And when Ryeowook’s shift had over, he would walked the older male home.

They would talk about a lot of things on their way to Ryeowook’s apartment. Sometimes Kyuhyun would brought up about his confession to the smaller male, but Ryeowook knows his way to avoid the topic.

And sometimes the boy would tell about his friends and weird teachers, and then Ryeowook would complained that the boy is still considered lucky compared to how much countless more of weirder customers he had faced in a whole shift.

Ryeowook didn’t realize his own feelings, but his heart is actually beating hard whenever the boy came. He felt contented just by watching Kyuhyun’s innocent beaming smile, he’s already starting to get used to that significant toothy smile of the boy and getting comfortable with his presence.

But not that comfortable enough to accept the teenager’s confession yet…

 

A few days before Christmas Eve, Ryeowook were moping the store’s floor when a customer called him. “I’m sorry son, can I buy this whole carton?..” The old lady asked as she pointed at the box of crisp on the lowest shelf.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter