introducing night

a gift from angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When his shift was over, Ryeowook changed the uniform into his casual winter outfit.

As soon as he stepped outside of his work place, he jerked backward, startled by the presence of the teenager who confessed on him one hour and a half ago. He watched the boy incredulously, weren’t totally expecting for the black-haired boy to really wait for him in this kind of cold weather.

The teenager that were leaning against the wall of the convenience store stopped reading his school text book as he heard Ryeowook gasped. He then stuffed the book into his leather sling bag and get up from the floor, dusting his pants as he faced the confused older male. “Your shift is done I guess?” He beamed like an innocent child.

 

Ryeowook glance up at the taller male as they walk side by side on the way home. “You.. you always came to the store recently right?” He tentatively started a conversation.

“Ah, you noticed??” The teenager profusely blushed, embarrassed that his crush caught him on the spot.

Ryeowook gives a nod, how can he not noticed?

Their encounter last night is actually not the first, the black-haired male had come too many times already to the store. Throughout his visit, the boy would perpetually buying just a pack of crisp and it’s always would be the same of brand and flavour.

The teenager cleared his throat. “I don’t usually go to the convenience store. But now, whenever you came to work, I would make sure to go there too.” He sheepishly grinned.

“Wh.. why me?..” The petite male asked after he remembered about the boy’s confession earlier at the store.

“Uh…” The boy scratched his head. “Actually… the reason is that becaus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter