loving angel

a gift from angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Ryeowook sobbed....

Tears that he didn’t even know he were shedding are now dripping down his cheeks onto the snow coated pavement. There’s no way that Kyuhyun would be still staying here like an idiot after what he had said.

He can’t believe that he’s so selfish to chase away such a pure and innocent boy like Kyuhyun.

It’s his fault for delaying the answer that Kyuhyun wanted from his confession. He should have gave the answer long ago, but he keep avoiding the topic whenever the boy brought it up. It would be unfair to blame the mess on Kyuhyun.

Ryeowook wiped his fat tears and then fisted his hands, he’s determined to fix this.

The petite male run as fast as his feet could carry him on the slippery ground of frozen pave, Kyuhyun must’ve be still around the neighbourhood’s area, If he could catch up with the boy, then he would give the teenager answer that he had always wanted.

Ryeowook thought that he were careful enough not to slipped. But then, as he come around the corner of the building, something had tripped him over. He stumbled forward and fall on all four limbs. He hastily whipped around, intending to curse at the thing that had caused him to fall so ungracefully like that.

Yet he could just only froze the moment his eyes make contact with Kyuhyun’s innocent ones.

 

The teenager was sitting on the ground, leaning against the walls with a magazines in his hand. Thin layer of snows that had piling up on his hooded head and shoulders is the proof that he had stayed there for hours.

He look some kind of shocked too that he had accidently tripped someone while stretching out his sore leg, and that someone t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter