shocking confession

a gift from angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The very next day, not long after Ryeowook turned into his shift and stand behind the counter, a same teenager from last night came up to pay the same kind of snack he had bought before. 

Ryeowook felt annoyed after remembering what’ve happened yesterday, wondering what kind of audacity the boy had to come here again after shamelessly fooling him under his own nose. But then the petite male still presented a smile and greetings out of courtesy, yet under his breath he were actually cursing his workplace’s ethical policy.

As he was about to scan the price, the black-haired teenager in front of him asked again another odd question. Much weirder and exasperatedly annoying than the last one he had asked Ryeowook before.

“Sorry for asking, but… are you working on the Christmas Eve because you don’t have a boyfriend?” Despite his weird inquiry, the teenager’s expression showing nothing but the naïve side of his nature.

But Ryeowook couldn’t see any of the innocence as his heart felt like being shot with a poisonous arrow. If his body were made of stone, then people would see by now, how that single question had make him cracked to pieces and then become a pile of debris on the floor.

 

What the hell is this kiddo’s deal?

The petite male wondered if the boy’s actual reason coming in there is to have a fight. But as long as the teenager didn’t angered him further then Ryeowook guessed that he will saved up his taekwondo skills for a better purpo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter