surprising visit

a gift from angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When a reporter interviewing pedestrians about who they would celebrate their upcoming Christmas Eve with were displayed up on the screen, Ryeowook grumpily shut down the TV and throw the remote controller onto the couch.

It’s weekend, Ryeowook doesn’t have any shift for the day. Taking a full use of his holiday away from the stress of work, he decided to just lock himself up inside his cosy and warm apartment.

On a day like this, he thinks it’s better to just take a rest and lazy around.

He didn’t even bother to wash his face and just only brushed his teeth that morning. He’s only going to be stuck in the house anyway, no one’s going to judge him how he’s enjoying his private time.

The petite male is still in his giraffe printed jammies as he idly walked through the hallway into the kitchen. He heated up the pan and cracked up an egg, frying it sunny side along with two stripe of bacons. He then completed the tray of his breakfast with a glass of strawberry milk.

Halfway through digging up his meal, he heard the doorbell rang. He wonder who might be coming over at such early hours in the weekend. It couldn’t be his parents, they just visited him last week.

Nevertheless, Ryeowook walk up to the front door and opened it. “Yes, what are…” He stopped midsentence when the familiar face of a younger male smiling widely greeted his view. The boy’s smile is so bright to the point that Ryeowook swear that he could see a background of rainbows and sunshine were blooming behind the younger.

 

“Yo! What’s up?” Kyuhyun beamed.

Ryewook were left speechless. “You… but h-how??..” He wondered how the teenager knows where he live, but then he mentally face palmed himself. He should

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter