Chapter two, Concert

Something New

When I woke up later in the afternoon Bobby was still here, asleep, I smiled, knowing his name was a relieve. I slowly touched his hair, they were soft and dark, I remembered the sensation of grabbing them while he was inside me, it was different, now he seemed so innocent, so gentle. I kissed his forehead before heading to the next room, it was a kitchen, I searched for something to eat and was lucky to find a banana. I sat on the couch while eating, I had no idea what time it was but I didn't wanted to leave without at least saying goodbye.
I stayed two hours on that couch, sometimes sleeping, sometimes thinking about what happened. It wasn't my first time, but it was my first time with a complete stranger in a strangers apartment. I heard him waking up, when he appears he was wearing a grey jogging, his eyes landed on me and he approached, he kissed my temple and sat next to me.

"So now you're wearing my shirt and sitting on my couch, making yourself comfortable aren't you ? He asked smirking.
-Well I didn't wanted to leave just like that, and also, I have no idea where we are so...
-This is my appartment, actually I have a roomate but lately he isn't here, and anyway he knew I would be here tonight so he probably stayed... somewhere else.
-You don't live together ? But you're roomates...
-It's complicated, so, for how long have you lived in Korea ?
-Since I was... seven ?
-That's a long time, and you don't listen to kpop at all do you ? He asked.
-
Sometimes I do, I kindda like it, but I don't know a lot of songs so...
-I see, ever heard about the group iKon ?
-I think I know that name, the song name is... Apologize I believe ?
-I see, he looked amused, would you like to see them in a concert ?
-Why not ? You have tickets ?
-Oh yes I have, he laughed, it's Saturday night, don't forget about it.
-Will you be there ?
-I'm sure you'll find me, just.. enjoy the music. Can I get your number ?
-Yes why not... But I'm not going to wait for your call for weeks you know.
-Don't worry, I'll call you after the concert if it's ok ? I have a lot of work to do this week so.. I won't call you before.
-We'll see. So, I should go now right ?
-I'd like you to stay longer, he sighed and passed his hand in my hairs, but my roomate is going to come here tonight and if he finds a girl I'm going to get scolled. But I promise I'll call, I think we're going to have some fun."

I got dressed while he printed the ticket and once I was ready he me to the door, explaining how to leave the building and get to my home.
And that's what I did, I got back home, that night, not even the screams of my father, not even my sister's jugdment affected my mood, I was way to happy to care. As promised, he didn't call all week, I was busy anyway, but saturday night I was ready. I waited silently in the crowd until they let me in, I couldn't found Bobby anywhere, but it was still a free ticket.
When it begun I was surrounder by people and I knew I wouldn't found him tonight. I was a bit disapointed but when the music started I just tryied to enjoy it. Then I saw it, one the big screen behind the band, it was them, bigger so everyone would see them, and he was there. Why was he there ? I realised the crowd wasn't just shouting, they were calling a name, his name !
I stay silent, unable to move, so that was him, Bobby not the stranger, Bobby the famous singer. That was what he meant by "fun", the second the concert ended I ran outside, I had to breath, to go away from this. My phone was already ringing. I hesitate but finally took the call.

"Surprised ? He asked.
-
You're a jerk."

I hang up, I couldn't think about anything else to say to him, why didn't he told me ? What did this all mean ? Why did he asked me to come to his concert without telling me in the first place.. My phone was ringing again, and again, I took the call.

"Emma...Don't take it this way, please laugh, I thought you'd find it funny too !
-I can't say...
-Are you really so surprised ?
-Yes ! Wouldn't you if I... I don't know, my voice was shivering, if I told you I was the President's daughter or something... How would you react ?
-I'm not sure it's the same thing but..Where are you ?
-Outside...
-Get back in, tell the security you're on the list under the name Mina Macguire.
-I...
-Please Emma, he sighed, come on, don't end this, I want to see you today, it was harder than I thought not to call you all week. Would you please, I beg you, come back to talk with me ?
-Alright..."

I sighed, he seemed so desparate, I couldn't just let him like this. I get back in and walked alone up the stairs, when he suddenly appeared in front of me, still in his show outfit, wearing makeup and looking just.. good.

"Hey, Emma..
-Bobby...
-Follow me ! I'm playing with the other to hide and seek, I don't want them to find me."

He pushed me in a room before I could say a word and put his lips on mine. I didn't expected it, but it felt good. I pushed him away anyway, I wasn't here for that,  was here for answers.

"We can't just do this...
-Why not ? Am I less attractive than before ? It's the makeup isn't it ?
-No you're fine...
-So why can't we just... you know, meet, and ... well that's kind of it.
-I...
-You told me you didn't had time for a boyfriend in your life, I don't have time for a girlfriend either but... I'm still twenty one, I have needs and so do you.
-When did I said that ? I asked blushing.
-
When you were drunk.. was it.. I'm sorry, am I inappropriate ? He blushed too and took a step backward.
-
No, the idea I like but... I mean you're a famous person, and.. you lied to me, you tricked me here and now... You're this... artist everyone knows and...
-What does it change ? Try to look at me as a young, healthy, man, who finds you incredibly attractive and trust you enough to keep this a secret, and more, I want....
-What ?
-I want you, he bite his lips, is it...
-Inappropriate ? Totally but.. I want you to be."

That was my final word, I was decided to scream at him for mocking me this way, punish him to pay back, but in the end, I just couldn't resist to him, even know he was still a stranger, after all, even if he was a famous singer in a band called iKon, he still was a random guy I met in a club and slept with the next morning, how was that going to be simple ? I decided not to think about that, and I kept on kissing him in this small dark room we were in.

Later when we got out we were both nervous, looking everywhere in the hallway to make sure nobody could see us. I looked at him and noticed for the second time how handsome he was.

"What ? He said, you want some more ?
-You're stupid, jerk.
-You're cute, .
-Whatever,  I blushed unable to hide my smile.
-
I'll call you, he said, we still have to... Talk about this. If you want to.
-Go back to your job, I smiled, but don't wake the entire week to call, I'm a very busy and requested person. I have a lot of suitors.
-I won't be long, see you soon."

We didn't kissed to say goodbye, we weren't that close, and I guess we both agreed there was a difference between a kiss full of desire that led to bed and a sweet kiss that usually said "I'm gonna miss you".
I went back home, feeling like if I had grown wings, it was late, but I didn't care, I just had to be very discreet and no one would hear me. So that's what I did, I tried my best to make sure nobody heard me coming back. It wasn't like if I wasn't aloud to go out, but my parents were a bit overprotective, and they would have asked for all the details of my night, and I wasn't ready to tell them the truth, ever.
I crossed my sister in the corridor and hold back a swearword, why was she up this late in the night ?

"Why are you up ? We both asked.
-
You go first, she said, or do you want me to embarass you tomorrow morning.
-I would have answered without the threat anyway ! I sighed lowering my voice, I was at that concert, I told you and mom earlier...
-How can a concert finish that late ? Whatever, I'm up because I have exams.
-It's saturday...
-I didn't said tomorrow jackass ! Go to sleep.
-Yes have a good and sweet night too.
-Shut up !"

I sighed, I was back in my house, everything was back to it's place.
The next morning I woke up late, and when I got downstairs I instantly noticed the look on my mom's face. She had that "Did-I-Really-Gave-Birth-To-That-Kind-Of-Kid" look. So I took a bawl of cereales and sat in front of her, I knew she would talk to me anyway so the faster I get over it the better. She smiled, a bit ambarassed.

"Emma..
-Hi mom.
-I heard you coming home last night, it was really late... You know we don't approve this, you walking at night in the streets... It just doesn't look good to the neighboors."

I sighed, for a moment I actually believed she was worried about me.

"Well I...
-Please don't do it again, if you go out late sleep at your friends home, I really... disapprove this. I don't want people to think our daughter is a kind of .., she lowered her voice, hussy.
-Mom ! Come on... Everyone come home late saturday night.. They won't be shocked..
-They will be, I know them, they are important people for us, we have to appear in good way. Just take your sister's example.
-Yes, Lucy is perfect I know.
-Nobody's perfect don't be ridiculous. Anyway, where were you last night ?
-A concert, I told you and Lucy about it !
-Really ? She lift her eyes up to heaven, I can't remember. What band was it ?
-It's called iKon.
-And you went there alone ?
-Why not ?
-It's... well it's good you're not afraid of being alone.
-What's that supposed to mean ?
-You know, you're twenty, people are starting to think it's... Unusual for a girl of your age to still be... single, she whispered, your dad has a new client who has two sons, if you want to we can set a date... for you to meet.
-Now thank you, I sighed, I'm fine."

She stood up and went to the living room where my dad was. I sighed, why was it so hard for them to understand me ? I supposed it was the same in every family, but I was jealous of Lucy, again, for always being the perfect daughter in their eyes. Luckily for me my phone thrilled, I had a new message.

"I hope I'll see you again soon. We still haven't talk, we barely know each other so I have to ask, what do you like better ? Chocolate-cake or Fruit-cake ?"

I smiled, it was a weird message, just like our situation, I couldn't really call it a relationship.

"Chocolate cake with fruit on the top, but as long as there is cream I like it."

To be continued ~